• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl HCL Powder

And God said, "don't throw anymore shit into the fan." But swim did not listen.

Said the guy who started the shit throwing and after being called out on it does not even have the courtesy to apologize. Very mature and helpful.

Well I am just gonna wait till he breaks a couple more rules and then report him.

Well I am just gonna wait till he breaks a couple more rules and then report him.

Looking at that username, which conflicts with the forum rules in itself we might have a true rebel here.
Ok, sry for Offtopic but I guess everything topic relevant has been said.

You might want to put a mg or two in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette just to get the idea of the potency.

Did you read his post or see his "Ambassador" title? Dopemaster never suggested eyeballing but using an adequate scale.
Insulting people like that is especially inept if you are wrong about the accusation.
!

I think this is the part swimmingencouraged took issue with.
Maybe a tad aggressive in response, but He does have a point.

Sorry to be a shit disturber.

Maybe, but nowhere in that post the term "eyeballing" was used but this quote:

You need a milligram scale or better

So its more like searching for a way to interpret a post wrong in order to flame, which is pathetic.

Np, I'm out now^^

dude if this is really true you got some really good shit, but incredibly potent. what i would do is put a speck in a small amount of water and shoot it. the water would dilute it, not make it so potent ya dig. after a few minutes, if youre good and not about to nod out, then do another extremely small amount. find out how much to do that way, and you wont die dude. after a few times, once you start nodding out loading the next fix, then thats when you gotta stop, just lay back and zone.

Last edited:
Said the guy who started the shit throwing and after being called out on it does not even have the courtesy to apologize. Very mature and helpful.

Swim is an abbreviation of my name in this case you dense motherfucker. Your internet dick and high status on this overly clique-y website are truly the cause of my greatest envy.

And Z, I'm truly sorry your all stuck up cunts who take things more literally than a toddler. Go ahead and keep a close eye on me, I obviously enjoy the attention. Oops, I didn't really apologize as I don't have to. Maybe we should add a mandatory apology for anyone who is offended in the BLUA.

In any case none of this is relevant to the subject at hand. And is certainly not showing anything but over zealously on the part of people who can't fathom the possibility that they could be incorrect. Block me, you won't ever have to even look at one of my posts again.

Now in the spirit of HR, look at this.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/fentanyl.html
In the adult dose section, do any of the initial doses excluding transdermal patches exceed 500mcg? No they do not. You suggest an initial dose four times that of an extremely high dose. Which is practically the definition of moronic, even if the dosages presented are not recreational numbers it's a pretty fucking reckless thing to do.

Its also alarmingly obvious my name is a joke. I'm usually pretty good at those, here's one for your troubles. Anyone know a website where I can buy some NBOMEs to sell as acid? See, what I did there?

Are we all friends again?

dude if this is really true you got some really good shit, but incredibly potent. what i would do is put a speck in a small amount of water and shoot it. the water would dilute it, not make it so potent ya dig. after a few minutes, if youre good and not about to nod out, then do another extremely small amount. find out how much to do that way, and you wont die dude. after a few times, once you start nodding out loading the next fix, then thats when you gotta stop, just lay back and zone.

Eyeballing Fentanyl is asking for an OD.

You won't go to prison for it if you get caught with it. Worse case scenario you will get charged with coke or something and have to get it tested. If you sell it on the other hand, you will go to fucking prison and I have seen people in the paper locally go to prison for cutting their dope with it.

That amount, here, will get you a PWID charge (possession with intent to distribute). That is 5-40 big ones, and where I live, you could easily do a dime for that much fent. I just did time with a guy who got 5 years for having an oz of coke, first offense, no priors. Not all HR is advice on not killing yourself with [xxx substance]; part is telling the unknowing what kind of charges you could face if you got caught with it.

OP makes a topic asking how to weigh out fent, then never returns. Not gonna make assumptions. But damn.

I agree tricomb, I apologize. BUT, I think we all could have handed that situation in a more mature manner.

19 days ago exactly one of my best friends I've ever known left this world because of fentanyl. He was eyeballing oral doses of butyr-fentanyl, his father found him face down on his bathroom floor. By the time he was in the ambulance he was dead. What really gets me is that until our friendship began he wasn't into much other than weed, and although I never sold anything to him it was apparent that I got him interested in the RC world. So in turn I feel very much responsible for his death, and wish more than anything that I had never even discussed any sort of uncontrolled compound with him. I just feel like I planted the seed that slowly grew to choke him out as a weed chokes out a flower.

And I hope your ok OP, even if you don't want anything to do with this thread anymore please at least PM one of us so we don't fear for the worse.

OP makes a topic asking how to weigh out fent, then never returns. Not gonna make assumptions. But damn.

Fuck. I can say from my experience, that fentanyl completely takes over your mind. I fell out after IV'ing it in the past, and when I woke up with the needle still in my arm, I did another shot.

Keep in mind I carefully measured the fentanyl with my milligram scale (and gloves on, and cleaned everything it touched, and I would weigh the bag itself, and then take a small bump out of the bag, so as to not get fentanyl all over my scale) and I then I would make a sterile liquid solution from it, so I would know the exact amount of micrograms in each shot, but it makes you lose all logic and you truly don't even think about how dangerous what you are doing is or how close you might be to od'ing. It is the crack of opiates for sure lol, glad I kicked it. I hope OP is alright.

Man, thinking back to how close I may have been to death before, it scares the shit out of me now that I'm sober.

I agree tricomb, I apologize. BUT, I think we all could have handed that situation in a more mature manner.

Accepted and I agree too. Your reaction is also more understandable after what happened to your friend. My condolences.

There are so many bad examples with Fentanyl that it always amazes me how people still have the "It won't happen to me"-mindset.

Horrible, horrible advice. Yeah, just shoot tiny speck after tiny speck. You'll be ok. After all, the water makes it less potent, right? I don't even understand what would make somebody say this. Somebody's going to research this shit, see your post, and end up dying. Bravo.

How the fuck do you know the purity? Or that it's fentanyl? Lab test?

Also if you don't have an extremely accurate scale (the kind you would need would be at least $500 or more, not one of those $30 milligram scales) RIP.

Looking at that username, which conflicts with the forum rules in itself we might have a true rebel here.
Ok, sry for Offtopic but I guess everything topic relevant has been said.

I actually appreciate this comment.

I think the whole thing that is going on here is bit annoying on the staff here. It's not really cool to start shit with the people that contribute here.

I am a wanker.

See isn't it great to take things out of context to make a point. Brilliantly convenient means of being an asshole. I really gets a point across.

So this webpage is here to reduce harm as in save lives and reduce the harm of drug usage. If you got an issue with that or a staff member you are welcome to pm a moderator, hit the report button, or if you have an issue with me: PM me and not start a bunch of bollocks in here.

All this stuff about people dying is relevant yes. The fact here is that if someone decides to do a drug good luck stopping them. It is not my place to tell someone they can't but only they shouldn't. I do believe I said it was nasty stuff and very dangerous.

Drugs like these are unregulated usually high in purity and strong to UG measurement as in less than a mg. That is why I recommended a mg scale or better. Realistically no one hear can afford or use a UG level scale.

That being said ROA is a huge factor. The bioavalibility from putting a bit in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette is much lower t han, I dunno injection as the OP was deadset on. I myself an IV user would not ever IV anything fentynal. I have smoked it and sniffed it and damn near killed myself the ONE time I did not use a scale so yes it is dangerous.

That being said, I am not the DEA or NA. So it is not my business to make people stop using drugs. I can tell you how to use something safely as possible if I have experience with it but there are no guarantees in the drug world. So I do not appreciate having shit quoted out of context.

The idea that a drug is so dangerous that we cannot discuss it is stupid. You are just depriving people of their right to discuss something that just might save their life.

By the way I have lost people to drugs. More than I can count to be honest whether through murder, overdose, accidents, and automobile accidents so I get it. I have overdosed more times than I care to say and its not pretty. I can tell you how to avoid overdose and well I keep several doses of naxalone at the house.

There is not more than I can do than suggest having naxalone handy, using the safest roa, and starting with the lowest possible dose and going cautiously. If you feel like that is not sufficient or I am doing harm and not good go ahead and PM me or report me. I have done my best with this forum and that is that.

Last edited:
I actually appreciate this comment.

I think the whole thing that is going on here is bit annoying on the staff here. It's not really cool to start shit with the people that contribute here.

See isn't it great to take things out of context to make a point. Brilliantly convenient means of being an asshole. I really gets a point across.

So this webpage is here to reduce harm as in save lives and reduce the harm of drug usage. If you got an issue with that or a staff member you are welcome to pm a moderator, hit the report button, or if you have an issue with me: PM me and not start a bunch of bollocks in here.

All this stuff about people dying is relevant yes. The fact here is that if someone decides to do a drug good luck stopping them. It is not my place to tell someone they can't but only they shouldn't. I do believe I said it was nasty stuff and very dangerous.

Drugs like these are unregulated usually high in purity and strong to UG measurement as in less than a mg. That is why I recommended a mg scale or better. Realistically no one hear can afford or use a UG level scale.

That being said ROA is a huge factor. The bioavalibility from putting a bit in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette is much lower t han, I dunno injection as the OP was deadset on. I myself an IV user would not ever IV anything fentynal. I have smoked it and sniffed it and damn near killed myself the ONE time I did not use a scale so yes it is dangerous.

That being said, I am not the DEA or NA. So it is not my business to make people stop using drugs. I can tell you how to use something safely as possible if I have experience with it but there are no guarantees in the drug world. So I do not appreciate having shit quoted out of context.

The idea that a drug is so dangerous that we cannot discuss it is stupid. You are just depriving people of their right to discuss something that just might save their life.

By the way I have lost people to drugs. More than I can count to be honest whether through murder, overdose, accidents, and automobile accidents so I get it. I have overdosed more times than I care to say and its not pretty. I can tell you how to avoid overdose and well I keep several doses of naxalone at the house.

There is not more than I can do than suggest having naxalone handy, using the safest roa, and starting with the lowest possible dose and going cautiously. If you feel like that is not sufficient or I am doing harm and not good go ahead and PM me or report me. I have done my best with this forum and that is that.

None of us are saying that fent is not up for discussion. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Just like you can read sound HR posts and only comprehend what you want and lash out because "hurr durr I've been around the block". A mg is enough fent to kill an opiate niave person, suggesting otherwise isn't the reason we're here. Maybe OP hasn't returned because he took your advice. Everyone is pretty much in agreement that you gave some pretty poor advice from an HR standpoint. Even if it's just an issue with how your post reads/comprehension.