• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl HCL Powder

plainumbunz789

Greenlighter
So recently I came across a half gram of fent hcl powder 99.8% purity. I was doing a ton of research on HCL and have no been able to find a conclusive answer. Is HCL if dosed professionally IV'able? I know they say that Fent citrate injections are ok but have not been able to find much on HCL injections. If fent hydrochloride isn't suitable for injections, then what is it used for? Also is there any way to convert hcl to citrate? Sorry if these are noob questions, just trying to get a better understanding of this.

You're looking death in the face right now if what you have is truly pure fent.

if you have to ask these questions and if you're just assuming it's "99.8% pure" and you don't have access to a SUB MICROGRAM scale, you are basically talking about suicide.

I think you have no clue wtf you are doing.

You need a milligram scale or better.

I can't tell you how strong fentynal powders are.

You might want to put a mg or two in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette just to get the idea of the potency.

Fentynal powder is the first and only time I have had the pleasure of being injected with narcan and I was smoking that shit. Thank God for the HR people that supply narxolone kits.

On the west coast we have this stuff. I think dealers try and pass it off as china white, but I don't think it is. I think its Fentanyl.

I've only done it one time and I'm glad I did it with others around and not by myself, put it that way.

500mg of pure fentanyl HCL is enough to kill 500 opiate naive or low tolerance individuals, easy.

It absolutely must be handled with gloves and a mask, and a milligram scale is neccesary to accurately weigh amounts to then make a sterile liquid solution so you can dose volumetrically. I don't recommend you even fuck with fentanyl though, it is the crack of opiates and truly fucking awful to get addicted too, not to mention the constant risk of OD.

That much fent is pretty much a WMD in the wrong hands... Look up the Moscow Theater Crisis...

That much fent is pretty much a WMD in the wrong hands... Look up the Moscow Theater Crisis...

Yep. and since the OP probably doesnt have access to GC/MS or NMR testing, s/he doesnt even know if it's fentanyl or one of the many, and often far more potent, analogues.

500,000mcg of fentanyl; that's what we're talking about here. That;s the equivalent of 50 100mcg/hr gel patches. Others have stated the incredible risks involved with this, and I should mention that there are a plethora of people who would rob/kill you for that, not to mention if the police caught you with it, they'd put you UNDER the prison. Tread very lightly OP, you are walking in a pharmacological minefield.

500mg of pure fentanyl HCL is enough to kill 500 opiate naive or low tolerance individuals, easy.

It absolutely must be handled with gloves and a mask, and a milligram scale is neccesary to accurately weigh amounts to then make a sterile liquid solution so you can dose volumetrically. I don't recommend you even fuck with fentanyl though, it is the crack of opiates and truly fucking awful to get addicted too, not to mention the constant risk of OD.
Okay this is not the stuff that they're calling china white on the west coast, my mistake. Its not as potent as you're describing, I thought u were just talking about white fentanyl powder.

I think you have no clue wtf you are doing.

You need a milligram scale or better.

I can't tell you how strong fentynal powders are.

You might want to put a mg or two in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette just to get the idea of the potency.

Fentynal powder is the first and only time I have had the pleasure of being injected with narcan and I was smoking that shit. Thank God for the HR people that supply narxolone kits.

Are you trying to fucking kill someone? Delete that shit, you can't eyeball such a miniscule amount. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You moron.

On a less harmful note OP your probably dealing with an analogue of fent and not fent, unless you paid a couple thousand. In whichever case there's a good chance your gonna kill yourself. I lost a good friend to fent just a couple day's ago so forgive my harshness. If you can afford half a g of real fent you can afford to have it tested. Your life is worth more than 200$ and some change.

Are you trying to fucking kill someone? Delete that shit, you can't eyeball such a miniscule amount. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You moron.

Did you read his post or see his "Ambassador" title? Dopemaster never suggested eyeballing but using an adequate scale.
Insulting people like that is especially inept if you are wrong about the accusation.
~
On topic: I agree with everyone else. This is a desaster waiting to happen. Even is the Fent is handled safely you dont want to come off a half a gram Fentanyl binge!

This shit just sounds super dangerous. Where can I get ahold of it?

On a less harmful note OP your probably dealing with an analogue of fent and not fent, unless you paid a couple thousand. In whichever case there's a good chance your gonna kill yourself. I lost a good friend to fent just a couple day's ago so forgive my harshness. If you can afford half a g of real fent you can afford to have it tested. Your life is worth more than 200$ and some change.

Actually, you'd be surprised how cheap real fent is if you have a source.

That is a rather fucked up thing to say to me. I am trying to save lives not destroy them.

You obviously did not read my post so I think you are the fucking moron in this situation or just an instigator.

The thing is this person is deadset on using this substance. I think it is at least proper to tell them how to use it safely. I never said just eyeball a small amount and do it in such and such a manner. That is exactly how you fucking die. You seem to be quite familiar with the stuff seeing how you have a vague idea how much it costs even though it is about half that ime but that is still rather close so you know a bit about the stuff. So maybe people in glass houses should not throw stones.

So instead of reading people's post, you decide to quote someone and spread misinformation when you could just add your two cents. Well how fucking helpful of you. I am sure you will be a great addition to bluelight.(sarcasm) Anyways welcome to Bluelight and I really do recommend that you read the BLUA again if you even fucking read it.

I warned the person of the dangers and gave instructions on the safest way to do this substance. That is what HR is for. I can't tell someone not to do a drug as I doubt sharing how it almost killed me will even phase them but I can tell them how to do it safely. I had used these types of powders for quite a long period of time safely. In fact the only time I fell out was when I did eyeball it which phrase did not even appear in my post. Through the grace of God my gf was there and had a naxalone kit.

I am never happy to see someone with 1 post talking about using one of the most potent opiates invented and especially injecting it. It really does not help when someone with 72 posts starting some shit. I don't even think you read my post.

I said to weigh it with a mg scale and go for the least strong ROA.

Thanks for scanning my post and jumping to an ignorant conclusion.

Forgive my harshness but if you cannot read and comprehend an entire post than you have no right to comment on it.

I recommended to proceed in the most cautious manner possible, have a narcan kit handy, and to be very careful seeing how the OP is going to use the stuff regardless of whether people tell the OP to or not. If a drug addict procures drugs they will use them.

A bit about harm reduction. It is not to tell people whether or not to use drugs. They are adults they can make up their own mind. It is best to provide resources so they can be as safe as possible. That saves lives. Talking shit doesn't do anyone any good.

So to sum it up I recommended a proper measurement system, naxalone, several of the safest roa's I could think of, and most own personal experience with just how lethal those type of substances are. So if you read this and think I am trying to kill someone then I think you might just be on the wrong fucking website. Maybe donate some money to the DEA or some shit if you think telling someone the safe way to do a drug they just bought is the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:
And God said, "don't throw anymore shit into the fan." But swim did not listen.

I doubt most anyone here has a scale accurate enough to measure a single mg reliably. Or a room free of air current.

You hurt my feelings when you called me a moron.... real bad!

That is a rather fucked up thing to say to me. I am trying to save lives not destroy them.

You obviously did not read my post so I think you are the fucking moron in this situation or just an instigator.

The thing is this person is deadset on using this substance. I think it is at least proper to tell them how to use it safely. I never said just eyeball a small amount and do it in such and such a manner. That is exactly how you fucking die. You seem to be quite familiar with the stuff seeing how you have a vague idea how much it costs even though it is about half that ime but that is still rather close so you know a bit about the stuff. So maybe people in glass houses should not throw stones.

So instead of reading people's post, you decide to quote someone and spread misinformation when you could just add your two cents. Well how fucking helpful of you. I am sure you will be a great addition to bluelight.(sarcasm) Anyways welcome to Bluelight and I really do recommend that you read the BLUA again if you even fucking read it.

I warned the person of the dangers and gave instructions on the safest way to do this substance. That is what HR is for. I can't tell someone not to do a drug as I doubt sharing how it almost killed me will even phase them but I can tell them how to do it safely. I had used these types of powders for quite a long period of time safely. In fact the only time I fell out was when I did eyeball it which phrase did not even appear in my post. Through the grace of God my gf was there and had a naxalone kit.

I am never happy to see someone with 1 post talking about using one of the most potent opiates invented and especially injecting it. It really does not help when someone with 72 posts starting some shit. I don't even think you read my post.

I said to weigh it with a mg scale and go for the least strong ROA.

Thanks for scanning my post and jumping to an ignorant conclusion.

Forgive my harshness but if you cannot read and comprehend an entire post than you have no right to comment on it.

I recommended to proceed in the most cautious manner possible, have a narcan kit handy, and to be very careful seeing how the OP is going to use the stuff regardless of whether people tell the OP to or not. If a drug addict procures drugs they will use them.

A bit about harm reduction.[\QUOTE]

Disagree..this is like instructing someone on the smartest way to play Russian roulette..just someone is capable of being stupid, doesn't mean we should accept it as their will..

To put it this way..you could dissolve that weight in a liter of water, and a one CC syringe would kill a hundred casual users.. Math..assuming op is dead or got smart quick.

Last edited:
Prob would OD just from the handling process of dissolving said half gram into said water

Yep. and since the OP probably doesnt have access to GC/MS or NMR testing, s/he doesnt even know if it's fentanyl or one of the many, and often far more potent, analogues.

500,000mcg of fentanyl; that's what we're talking about here. That;s the equivalent of 50 100mcg/hr gel patches. Others have stated the incredible risks involved with this, and I should mention that there are a plethora of people who would rob/kill you for that, not to mention if the police caught you with it, they'd put you UNDER the prison. Tread very lightly OP, you are walking in a pharmacological minefield.

You won't go to prison for it if you get caught with it. Worse case scenario you will get charged with coke or something and have to get it tested. If you sell it on the other hand, you will go to fucking prison and I have seen people in the paper locally go to prison for cutting their dope with it.

Actually, you'd be surprised how cheap real fent is if you have a source.

Yep

And God said, "don't throw anymore shit into the fan." But swim did not listen.

I doubt most anyone here has a scale accurate enough to measure a single mg reliably. Or a room free of air current.

You hurt my feelings when you called me a moron.... real bad!

Swimming is not allowed in here. Do not refer to yourself as swim. That is against the BLUA. I could report you for personal attack and using SWIM but I think I will just keep my eye on your dumbass for now because I really think you know not what you do and all you are really doing is being an asshole and not contributing.

To out it this way..you could dissolve that weight in a liter of water, and a one CC syringe would kill a hundred casual users.. Math..assuming op is dead or got smart quick.

Liquid measurement is a good idea. To get an idea of the strength I think an oral syringe with precocious measurement would be the way to go. IME the stuff has never been exactly as strong as wikepedia and such would say. Yeah it is basically impossible to measure out a mg but you can measure out ten and disolve it in a cc of water and then you would know a unit would be 1/10th of of mg of whatever substance you just bought.

It is true that a whole gram of the shit could kill alot of people. The difference between 5mgs and 25mgs which looked the same almost killed me and technically did for about ten minutes so yeah it is best to be cautious. You never know what you are getting regardless the source.

I have found some fentynal powders to be on the weaker side and some so damn lethal you would want to wear a mask and gloves so caution is the way to go.

If this turns into anymore pissing I think this thread should be closed. I considered reporting it last night when I saw it and well unless anyone has something useful to add I think I should contact a moderator and have this thing shutdown as it is getting rather redundant.

dude amen to this.. I straight OD'd off patches... do yourself a favor flush it