• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Feedback Thread] How can WE improve on the PD forum? Suggestions welcome!

I think mods need to start drawing a line between: What is beneficial for HR and Research Chemical Propaganda, I am so sick of this response.

" Well its for Harm reduction so this thread is ok "

You guys can twist anything to being " for " HR

Do you even think of the consequences here? Young adults getting terrible ideas and thinking it would be " fun " or " cool " to do what they are seeing others do on here, For example:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/691210-IV-use-of-the-DOx-series
Note: even though the OP decided against this ROA, Transform still kept it open!? Why on earth is that thread beneficial to anyone. Just because one guy woke up and wanted to shoot DOx he is hereby giving everyone else the idea including our vulnerable youth.

Mods should place a caution note in those kind of threads to warn users that what is being talked about has an elevated risk of death or harm.

Not to mention frequent users log on and see these new compounds popping up before they have even been released this is ridiculous it makes people drool over a substance that has never been researched or studied by mankind, but mods will just throw these up all day. This is where people are learning about new drugs thats a problem, Its more powerful than advertising.

Why on earth isn't there a separate research chemical focus forum!?

Also since when did PD turn into a guinea pig pen? How are mods not seeing or responding to this little epidemic?

I love bluelight but now im nervous it may be doing more worse than good.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Im not trying to sound like a broken record but things are getting out of hand. We need to advise against drugs that have never had a clinical trials and safety profiles, or people are just going to keep thinking its ok and there are no consequences just so we can see more deaths in the news.

I am saying this as respectfully as possible.
EB

Last edited:
@A3M: we are in deliberation about that, but the preliminary answer is that it's probably not going to happen but we probably are going to change the description of the forum, if not the name itself.

@EB:
I appreciate the conservatism and my personal interest these days is limited to PIHKAL and TIHKAL type exotics, not the new NBOMe type stuff but staff is not here to judge and demonize certain drugs but not others. We try not to be biased, but are still concerned about incidents and possible risks. You need to learn the difference between harm reduction and repression of drug use.

We try to practice HR by trying to keep on top of the evidence we have about certain risks, and the NBOMe compounds are of course the #1 example of questionable research chemicals these days (although IMO that drug RH-33 is really increasingly unreasonable). We want to monitor what is actually dangerous about NBOMe's and although I occasionally hear someone mention that an acquaintance has died from NBOMe use which definitely worries me, it is very hard to put that into perspective. (We would need to know how many people are using them and how often there are incidents. And what kind of dangers there are if e.g. dosages are kept within reason, especially for a first-timer because it is possible some people are unusually sensitive maybe due to some metabolic deficiency.) Because while psychedelics are generally quite safe, there are many other types of drugs which are definitely not.
I am not trying to justify the deaths, but you cannot expect us to try and force people not to take them. We try to warn people but you are deluded if you think people are just going to stop like that. Many request evidence of the risks first and we cannot provide them yet. And the sad truth (or maybe not sad IDK) is that people make mistakes after they choose for themselves.

Come on, we've been over this - at least I have had this discussion and it gets us nowhere to be in denial about developments that are happening whether we want to or not. It is simply not our mission to try and prevent drug use based on the biased concern that we know too little about some drugs.
Most psychedelics have not been clinically tested, yet we are quite fine with most of them (most of Shulgin's creations at least), it is unreasonable to ask this. If you want a forum with little more than LSD, DMT, mushrooms and ethnobotanicals then you are simply in the wrong place. I'm very sorry.

Yes it doesn't sound like a good plan to IV drugs like DOX or NBOMe compounds, although IM use might actually be safer one might argue analytically. But this is a message board and you can express your opinion in that thread. We are not going to close it just because you don't agree with someone's plans to do this. If we deny discussion on these topics the problem doesn't go away. The best we can do is come up with educated guesses why something is a good or a bad idea, and it is up to the users what they actually decide to do.

Someone also expressed objections against allowing discussion on how to put NBOMe compounds on blotter. At its core there is a similar dispute: conservatist repression vs. libertarianism. And each time, even when staff deliberates, we arrive at the same conclusion: if there are people who want to do this we allow and attempt to correct discussion because if we do not allow it people will still do it with consequences that are potentially more disastrous. It's easy to attack the downsides of this but apparently you don't see the upsides. According to us, as long as it isn't irresponsible support of harmful and/or criminal activities, information needs to be shared so that we can learn in time learn enough to deal with it accordingly.
If we do not, then we lose control completely.

If you know something or have insights we don't... share your information and share your opinion. If it is nothing more than an opinion and people are not accepting the premises by the bunch, accept that. It's not really fair or realistic to expect the core values of the site behind the community to conform with your own, is it?

But if you have ideas, or if you for example want to help out by writing warnings we can put in the OPs of NBOMe threads then you can be of service. Let's be constructive here.

Why we don't have a research chemicals forum is actually a good point, and harder to answer. One might argue that it is a painstaking process to sort drugs like that because who determines whether a research chemical has left RC status? What do you hope to achieve by singling out RC's based on that criterium? It does not grant us the magical power of foresight.

Last edited:
@Soli - I appreciate the informative yet firm response. I'll admit I was on a little rant yesterday when I wrote that, I guess my main concern would be why people are not being warned about elevated risk and hazard with some of these RC's. TIKAL and PHIKAL are mystical fabulous pieces of science and demonstrate one mans knowledge which is jawdropping. You are a mod on bluelight so its good you are knowledgeable about what in the T/PHIKAL's however it seems like some people are starting to treat this as a bible.

Hey I came around and stopped ranting in every RC thread, it is the RC combo's or the ROAs which receive no warning that worry me especially when they can be deadly.

Keep in mind these threads stay cached for a very long time, so if you had some warning with a caution sign at the top of the thread, that says something like this:

"At the time this thread was opened on bluelight.ru, the drug being discussed is/was new to the research community and does not have a credited safety profile, and it lacks data from human/clinical trials. Most information presented here is speculation and we advise all users/visitors who want to take these compounds that potential risk and hazard is elevated with drugs that are new on the market. The reason we allow and respond to these threads is we want everyone to be able to speak openly about drug use and we supply as much helpful information available to us when this thread was made. Play safe and ask further questions if necessary - Bluelight staff and community."

Then even if people pull up the thread 6 months from now they will understand the compound in question is new with limited researched and they might play a little more cautiously. Go read some of the Heroin threads they throw out warnings all the time to users asking ridiculous questions, why cant PD be the same? ( Granted there is not a caution sign or a permanent warning ) it is just other users and mods informing people taking Heroin about ALL of the risks not just casually blowing them off and denying good advice.

Its comments from mods like this that disturb me:
"A drug's age has nothing to do with its safety profile" - Transform

Not only is this incredibly false it is just reassuring all these users that there is nothing wrong with taking in a completely new and foreign substances.

If you really need examples of what drugs need this warning I will be more than happy to supply a list for you.

If you want a forum with little more than LSD, DMT, mushrooms and ethnobotanicals then you are simply in the wrong place. I'm very sorry.

Lol! Don't even get me started on the ethnobotanical market that plague headshops and livers world wide! I will admit I should have made myself a little more clear and you are right there is a time when RC ----> No longer RC. There is a time period but none of us know what that is considering it is such a new market. I would say the classic 2C's might be rounding the corner into this category same with BZP and mephedrone. I'm not saying they are safe but they do have a history and alot of people have taken them. Even LSZ and AL-LAD have been around but they were hidden for quite some time, it is tricky because Mephedrone has been ingested more than LSZ, However mephedrone has been around for a shorter period but there is still more evidence of human use so which one would fit in the no longer research chem category, that is confusing I know. However there is no drug committee so we all need to discipline ourselves and each other.

This free rain thing where people think they can just ingest every compound on the market is disturbing and can be very hazardous to the user. Can you really deny this is happening? Shulgin is a genius but he also commonly admits he has tripped thousands of times, unfortunately I think that is influencing others to do the same which could be deadly ( I understand he did not intend it to be this way ), I mean come on there is and always will be only one Sasha I don't know why others feel the need to ingest all these substances he did it because it was his path and he needed the trials there to publish, he did what he did for science not recreational use ...

I am trying to be as polite as possible however I am not just going to be scared away because mods keep telling me im wrong its like some people are forgetting how many guest's and users use BL and trust this site, I would say it is the most trusted website on earth for illicit drugs.

I'll quit bringing this up I have said all I need to say for now. You guys are the mods I guess it is up to you how you want to portray this website. If Im really that out of line feel free to send me a PM.

BTW Apologies for blowing up PD it is what I view most commonly everything I have said goes for ED and OD (opiods/benzos new to the RC market).

EB

Last edited:
Before any bl'er starts a new thread requesting information they MUST answer a questionnaire based on the bl FAQ to stop noobish questions that are easily answered in the FAQ :)

Keep in mind these threads stay cached for a very long time, so if you had some warning with a caution sign at the top of the thread, that says something like this:

"At the time this thread was opened on bluelight.ru, the drug being discussed is/was new to the research community and does not have a credited safety profile, and it lacks data from human/clinical trials. Most information presented here is speculation and we advise all users/visitors who want to take these compounds that potential risk and hazard is elevated with drugs that are new on the market. The reason we allow and respond to these threads is we want everyone to be able to speak openly about drug use and we supply as much helpful information available to us when this thread was made. Play safe and ask further questions if necessary - Bluelight staff and community."

I agree wholeheartedly on this issue. In threads with drug use hazardous to the casual, non-informed, uneducated drug user, there should definitely be a warning explaining how and why the ROA/drug/etc. is dangerous. If there are benefits/positives achieved by the dangerous ROA/whatever, give alternative routes to the desired change in experience.

But see, he's actually right EarthBounded. There's a general correlation, but not causation. For instance, LSZ and AL-LAD. Brand new, but close enough to one of the safest psychedelics we know of to infer it's safety profile onto the new chemical.

For instance, if no-one had ever synthesized 2c-d until today, would it be unsafe because it's so new? No, we can look at the modifications made to the other 2c-s to achieve 2c-d and make an educated guess on differences, but more importantly, know it will be safe because all other similar modifications to the base molecule (2c-i,b,etc) are.

Same as if 5-meo-dmt was only just synthesized today.

Yes there is a big possibility of brand new drugs being dangerous. However, we have some insight into the action of a proposed substance. And in addition, do you really think the people most likely to be affected by dangerous drugs (those damn casual, non-informed, uneducated drug users again 8)) are going to be on these sites finding out about, and then having the know-how to find a high quality vendor for the said substance without reading reports? No. Not even I, a fairly experienced user am about order any drug that doesn't have a pretty damn good amount of good reports. I don't think the obscure RCs being synthesized are anything to worry about in terms of uneducated users getting a hold of them and abusing, until of course they have blown up in the community.

But see, he's actually right EarthBounded. There's a general correlation, but not causation. For instance, LSZ and AL-LAD. Brand new, but close enough to one of the safest psychedelics we know of to infer it's safety profile onto the new chemical.

Good point I do agree with what is said above. I wasn't looking at that it in full perspective, I was more focused on time for clinical trials and research.

Yes there is a big possibility of brand new drugs being dangerous. However, we have some insight into the action of a proposed substance. And in addition, do you really think the people most likely to be affected by dangerous drugs (those damn casual, non-informed, uneducated drug users again 8)) are going to be on these sites finding out about, and then having the know-how to find a high quality vendor for the said substance without reading reports? No. Not even I, a fairly experienced user am about order any drug that doesn't have a pretty damn good amount of good reports. I don't think the obscure RCs being synthesized are anything to worry about in terms of uneducated users getting a hold of them and abusing, until of course they have blown up in the community.

I did put some thought into this, I will agree in general alot of users here are more educated then the general public, however bluelighters can be victim too, that is why there is a bluelight shrine we should all work as hard as possible to keep that forum from getting new threads...

Cor, this thread blew up.

I do think the B&D thread system has inherent failings. Unfortunately I also think it would be very hard to solve this without allowing the forum to become disorganised rapidly. As it is I mostly just respond to reports as they come in and read my subscribed threads because I don't have the time to browse.

-

I also struggled to find the PD index. I think it might be worth stickying.

-

A drug's age has literally nothing to do with its safety profile. Was LSD the most dangerous drug on the scene a week after its discovery? Is opium a very safe drug?

I am trying to be as polite as possible however I am not just going to be scared away because mods keep telling me im wrong its like some people are forgetting how many guest's and users use BL and trust this site, I would say it is the most trusted website on earth for illicit drugs.
Good. Please do not be discouraged by the debate. If I was right more than 50% of the time then I'd set up on Wall St. for a month and then leave a very rich man!

I get that you're worried about BL encouraging drug use, but if people conclude that something is a good idea from reading the facts, who are we to say their opinion is wrong and ours is right. What we want here is a safe place to discuss such topics so that people can make their own decisions with the best information available. To try and discourage drug use by keeping quiet about it is foolish IMHO.

^^^^ I feel ya buddy I do apologize for going A-WALL that IV DOx thread really disturbed me I am trying to adjust.

Hey I came around and stopped ranting in every RC thread, it is the RC combo's or the ROAs which receive no warning that worry me especially when they can be deadly.

I'm glad you are trying to adjust a bit and appreciate it. I wouldn't justify what goes on in this forum in it's entirety and there are a lot of morally difficult issues which often revolve around that conservatist vs. libertarian dichotomy of perspectives, but there is another way to react. What would be helpful is if you would go in such a problematic RC combo thread you consider problematic and 1) summarize what makes you think the drugs of topic or combination there of could be deadly or particularly dangerous apart from the fact that we don't know much about it yet. 2) either write up an explanatory warning or 3) ask staff to help you do it. It can then serve as an example for other related topics and threads.

People operate under provisional information, actually the whose of science works like that (although I am not at all trying to pretend we are being scientists here) which means that we consider the premises: the only things we know to be true or to suggest certain things and for all else we step into the unknown. Even with classical psychedelics there is a lot we still don't know (for example about what are long-term effects and what are merely correlations) even if a long history of use counts for a lot. That history doesn't fully imply that we understand it!

Yes I am all for warning people about the fact that there are a lot of unknown factors and do think that we should put up announcements about that in for example our FAQ, maybe the Index (could be unpractical), NBOMe threads, and maybe more. Even if I think that it would not defer a huge portion of people, it is the right thing to do and it could actually make a difference. But there remains a portion of people who are still intent on taking these drugs and even some that are encouraged by the warnings of unknown because in their eyes it means novelty and pioneering. There is a part there that we will have to accept and people will have to take their own responsibility. Idealizing the world at that point is unhelpful and deeply painful because it means wanting unchangeable things to be different, potential for eternal agony (ok that is overdramatic). Note that I don't think it is all unchangeable, we can probably change it a bit but not completely.

Then even if people pull up the thread 6 months from now they will understand the compound in question is new with limited researched and they might play a little more cautiously. Go read some of the Heroin threads they throw out warnings all the time to users asking ridiculous questions, why cant PD be the same? ( Granted there is not a caution sign or a permanent warning ) it is just other users and mods informing people taking Heroin about ALL of the risks not just casually blowing them off and denying good advice.

[..]

If you really need examples of what drugs need this warning I will be more than happy to supply a list for you.

I applaud this and invite others to jump in and add or change things about it before and after we start putting it up. Maybe let's create a thread for formulating announcements, and even the reasons why an announcement or warning needs to be put up somewhere.
Look I am more than happy to contribute to a better world here, when I can because unfortunately sometimes personal stuff gets in the way, but I'm gonna need some help. Of my dear fellow mods but also from the community. It is a bit unreasonable when a community shares a cry for help but an unwillingness to do any real work.
That is especially why I am offended when people are acting hysterical about things in the forum, but nobody is helping - if it's all problems and no solutions, what do you expect?

Not only is this incredibly false it is just reassuring all these users that there is nothing wrong with taking in a completely new and foreign substances.

This is probably not the right thread to go onto that, I think you should quote things from here in the Natural vs Synthetic debate Thread, which is somewhere in the Index.
In short: there are definitely special advantages to using drugs that have a long history of use but I really think you are failing to see the intricacies of what conclusions to draw from that - Transform has a very good point, you are overestimating history (which implies time more than events) and underestimating SAR which can help us predict that within a certain margin a new drug isn't always equally a question mark. New drugs that are completely new chemicals with no relatives, those I am fucking scared of for reasons similar to your rationale, but that hardly ever happens and instead we do have some information to go on and always quickly try to revise our premises when new data is presented.

psy997 is also hinting at such logical relations.

Lol! Don't even get me started on the ethnobotanical market that plague headshops and livers world wide! I will admit I should have made myself a little more clear and you are right there is a time when RC ----> No longer RC. There is a time period but none of us know what that is considering it is such a new market. I would say the classic 2C's might be rounding the corner into this category same with BZP and mephedrone. I'm not saying they are safe but they do have a history and alot of people have taken them. Even LSZ and AL-LAD have been around but they were hidden for quite some time, it is tricky because Mephedrone has been ingested more than LSZ, However mephedrone has been around for a shorter period but there is still more evidence of human use so which one would fit in the no longer research chem category, that is confusing I know. However there is no drug committee so we all need to discipline ourselves and each other.

This free rain thing where people think they can just ingest every compound on the market is disturbing and can be very hazardous to the user. Can you really deny this is happening? Shulgin is a genius but he also commonly admits he has tripped thousands of times, unfortunately I think that is influencing others to do the same which could be deadly ( I understand he did not intend it to be this way ), I mean come on there is and always will be only one Sasha I don't know why others feel the need to ingest all these substances he did it because it was his path and he needed the trials there to publish, he did what he did for science not recreational use ...

I'll quit bringing this up I have said all I need to say for now. You guys are the mods I guess it is up to you how you want to portray this website. If Im really that out of line feel free to send me a PM.

BTW Apologies for blowing up PD it is what I view most commonly everything I have said goes for ED and OD (opiods/benzos new to the RC market).

EB

Like I said: find the appropriate threads if you are ranting or making a point. It's hard to take your criticism or feedback on the forum seriously if you don't use the forum like we ask you to. I tried to address a few things here in short but please take it elsewhere - quote me from here and copy, all the same, if you must.

Cor, this thread blew up.

I do think the B&D thread system has inherent failings. Unfortunately I also think it would be very hard to solve this without allowing the forum to become disorganised rapidly. As it is I mostly just respond to reports as they come in and read my subscribed threads because I don't have the time to browse.

Agreed. I think it is better to only merge threads into B&Ds after page 2 and then it serves as a way to archive and string together scraps that are all about the exact same topic. I doubt that leaving those scraps / threads separate would make it easier to find some specific thing you would be looking for unless you have some details to go on. And if you have some hints you can also feed them into the search engines.

Not sure what other objections there are to the B&Difying and subthreadifying and general structured organisation of the forum?

I also struggled to find the PD index. I think it might be worth stickying.

Not trying to sound like an ass-hole here but do you see this link at the top of PD? :

21lo1w2.png

A drug's age has literally nothing to do with its safety profile. Was LSD the most dangerous drug on the scene a week after its discovery? Is opium a very safe drug?

Good. Please do not be discouraged by the debate. If I was right more than 50% of the time then I'd set up on Wall St. for a month and then leave a very rich man!

I get that you're worried about BL encouraging drug use, but if people conclude that something is a good idea from reading the facts, who are we to say their opinion is wrong and ours is right. What we want here is a safe place to discuss such topics so that people can make their own decisions with the best information available. To try and discourage drug use by keeping quiet about it is foolish IMHO.

There are arguments to be made for both sides: with opium at least we know relatively a lot about it's safety. So this is not only about safety but about awareness of risk and danger.

And yeah even though this is serious and there are issues we need addressing we are very happy that you are giving feedback and that we can talk about things and try to resolve them. This is never a fight where we defend our point whether we are right or wrong, I hope we can find out what's right and true together... dialectically, or whatever the hell the poly version of that is.

About attempts to repress people's drug use rather than to warn about facts, yes think we rammed that point home by now, correct me if I'm wrong.

One short remark about the PD Index: it's like it so in your face you don't even notice it's there anymore. It's also because I immediately scroll down to the topics, so you lose that huge blue blinking thing straight away. And why do I have to scroll down to find the topics anyway? :) Strange though it may sound, I for one think people would notice it much more easily if it were (also) stickied. Just my 2c-b.

Maybe we could fashion a more visual header with those 6 links incorporated as image buttons, basically a little html menu, that should attract attention... do you think it would? Does that deviate from the forum format too much? I'm just throwing out some suggestions. I don't have an inherent issue with stickying the index, although we wanna limit the number of stickies. One more should not be a problem, 2 extra would hypothetically be pushing it IMO.
By the way I would volunteer for creating that html header slash menu, if I can find some time to do it.

I think putting something at the top like that is different from stickying something because AFAIK stickies detract from the number of threads visible on the first page while that header stuff does not.

Yeah, having too many stickies is really counterproductive. Go for that visual header Solipsis! Worst that can happen is that it doesn't work, and you'll only find out after trying it. :)

The PD Index is already in a flashy color, should gather enough attention if it would that way. It's just counterintuitive to using a forum, we're used to all interesting content to exist within the thread listing. Even stickies are ignored most of the time by new users, it won't really help with the shitload of often asked questions (e.g "first time LSD, wat do?")

Agreed though that the B&D system should stay. Have you ever looked at other forums (even non-drug)? This is much cleaner. If you really need specific information then you can use google, where BL-pages end up being on top anyway, but if you're just looking for information on a drug then finding everything there is to know in a single thread is pretty handy.

@Solipsis - I appreciate the very thought out and obviously time consuming response. You are good at looking at things from both sides and I will continue to report any threads I believe need extra caution and attention. I will also continue to warn those that could possibly be getting into deadly situations. I am proud the OP of the IV DOx thread chose to not experiment with that ROA it was unnecessary and potentially hazardous. I don't just pull up Bluelight for fun I have had several friends die from drug use and most of my immediate family is heavily addicted to Opiates. This stuff is real, you know as well as I do people can die. Now personally my studies landed in the psychedelic world and with years of studying how the street and users behave I have made my own decision to warn others of the potential dangers in a light hearted psychedelic world.

The only thing I was confused on is this:

Like I said: find the appropriate threads if you are ranting or making a point. It's hard to take your criticism or feedback on the forum seriously if you don't use the forum like we ask you to. I tried to address a few things here in short but please take it elsewhere - quote me from here and copy, all the same, if you must.

Sure I rant sometimes but you are saying I do no use the forum like you guys ask us to, I feel like that is a little overboad, Yea my ranting got heavy but its due to the fact many things being discussed here have limited to zero clinical trials or credited research. Yea PHIKAL and THIKAL are great but that is only one source. Obviously everything from those journals is being produced in labs around the world. It's an explosion of un-researched material, I have every right to step in and let users know they are wandering into new territory.

If I were jumping into every single nbome or RC thread and ranting then yea I could see where you are coming from, however that is not at all the case. I commonly report threads not just in PD either and let other's know when they are violating the rules here. I refrain from swearing and keep it as factual and science related as possible and my main focus is HR. So please if I am not using this forum correctly send me a PM, or else im sure you will be fine with my future post's.

In a nut shell I fully believe in BL if I didn't I wouldn't be here I know for a fact it helps many MANY people learn and make there own decisions, the kicker here in PD and ED is the mass amounts of new tryptamines and phenylethylamines being released that have not received the same amount of research as our " traditional drugs ", this also goes for the Opiods and benzo analogs. I would consider these threads and any advice given more sensitive and I just felt there was a careless attitude with some users.

I will double check myself and make sure not to rant, however I thought this thread especially was the perfect place to state my opinions, considering it is called How we can improve PD.

I really do appreciate the thought out response and will re-read everything and remember what you had to say, well back to surfing PD take care.

EB

Last edited:
Just so you know, I don't think any of us are trying to say you don't use the forum well. Your reports are typically very much on point and therefore highly appreciated. The same can be said for a few others participating in this thread too, clearly there is a correlation between using the forum well and having an interest in improving it.

I think if you can make your (self-named) "rants" always appear as helpful advice or warnings then there won't be any problem with them at all. How things are framed makes a lot of difference to how they are interpreted and how much value people give them. :)

To avoid the unnecessary and highly annoying usage of 'Swim', couldn't you just set up something that automatically changes the word 'Swim' into 'I'? That'll show people not to use Swim so much, because it's truly impossible to moderate everything. I know the board software has some features for it...

The problem is that when I talks like this, everything I writes which subsequently gets converted makes I sound like an illiterate pirate.

The problem is that when I talks like this, everything I writes which subsequently gets converted makes I sound like an illiterate pirate.

Hahahahah you got a chuckle out of me.

I actually still wouldn't mind it though, the pirate speech is entertaining.

Me either. It's actually quite entertaining. The only real issue I see is where people would want to discuss their nautical adventures... but fuck them, right?

Give swimmers a break a polite warning isn't gonna hurt anyone, it is the user being cautious feeling safe asking a question, us politely telling them not to use swim here is all it takes, we were all new here once.

Put a note up so every-time someone makes a new thread it should them to keep the questions brief and to the point, I can't help all these people writing novels, some of these threads are taking 10 minutes to read

Last edited by a moderator: