• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion"

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?"

“No. Don't give up hope just yet. It's the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.”

"I'm gonna put a curse on you, and all your kids will be born naked." -Jimi Hendrix .

“Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.”

Truth ^

" Never discredit your gut instinct. You are not Paranoid. Your body can pick up on bad vibrations…. If something deep inside of you says something is not right about a person or situation, trust it. "

"You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore."

William Faulkner

Motherfucker! - consumer after kicking his toe 11/2/16

Thus lending support to the theory consumer is secretly samuel l jackson (which would also mean samuel l jackson lives in milton keynes. The plot thickens...)

"In the UK version of Spider-Man, the villains try to lure him to Bath, knowing he'll struggle to get out."

Thus lending support to the theory consumer is secretly samuel l jackson (which would also mean samuel l jackson lives in milton keynes. The plot thickens...)

"In the UK version of Spider-Man, the villains try to lure him to Bath, knowing he'll struggle to get out."

*consumer is worried Squid is onto him and vanishes into the ether*

:D Nice.

Yep!

Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you are stupid and you make bad decisions.