• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”

“If you are an approval addict, your behaviour is as easy to control as that of any other junkie. All a manipulator need do is a simple two-step process: Give you what you crave, and then threaten to take it away. Every drug dealer in the world plays this game.”

If your not busy living your busy dying

If your going to do something do it right...

Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been fucked by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

[h=2]"Two beautiful creatures, trapped in a prison of another’s design, like a madman lost in a supermarket. One is free while the other dies alone in a glass tomb that used to contain farts. Perhaps it is fitting, for what was the butterfly other than a symbol of the boy’s innocence that perished days before, killed by the very soul he tried to save?"[/h]
Werner Herzog, American Dad.

Not sure children with terminal cancer or people starving in Africa would agree with that.

Of course not.

“When you've suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.”

AS my ex girlfriends mother used to say about me "You can't shine shit"

tumblr_nifx2qkZz71qg7ex5o1_500.jpg

What if your face was shaped like Mexico?
Or trapezoids?
Or Texas and Hawaii ?

I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.-unknown

Last edited: