• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

I would have loved to read those headlines :)

Oh everybody would cos it was pure gold =D

But not so great at the time and only comprehensible to me personally after a spell in inpatient care and some antipsychotic aftercare. Thankfully now in the past but not a thing I could ever be so blasé about after having experienced it first hand.

That poor wee lass just got glassed and nae cunt leaves here 'till I found out what cunt did it!

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”

Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals.

^ I know a lot of people like that. The problem is that they don't think they are like that. :\

“Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?” – Rumi

(Thoughts: Happiness does not come from the outside in.)

thanks shambles i agree with the perspective having been to inpatient aswell. for me it was as if i had a thought and in my world if i didn't act upon it my existence would end within 3 seconds. its total manifestation of thought into reality and can be exhilarating to be that way and also cause some devastation for those in the crossfire.

“Only once you destroy who you think you are can you embrace who you truly are.”
― Soman Chainani

Self Pity

I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself

DH Lawrence

“LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have NOT taken it.”

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”
Steve Jobs

Although I really respect Steve Jobs and his immense legacy I have had a totally different experience with LSD. It was probably one of the scariest moments I have had in my life.

"Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don’t accept what they call ‘the reality of life’ and act in such a way that you won’t be accepted by that kind of ‘life’, never abandon the principle of struggle."

Basil Fawlty: Listen, don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.

Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says to the Earth,

“You owe me.”

Look
What happens
With a love like that,
It lights the whole sky.

Hafiz