Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

When I was young some wise fool told me
Live and learn but nothin' comes for free
So I did what I could when I was able
To keep the truth away from our table

- Pepper Keenan

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

“The ultimate test of man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.”

Saw a dog poop yesterday that looked like a vertical cock and balls yesterday or an odd buttplug. It almost looked frozen and more comical than it should have been.

Sorry, your frozen poop just reminded me of it. Grim

“Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on.
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.”

"See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because, pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes! And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

―Drunk in Bar

"See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because, pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes! And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

―Drunk in Bar

What's that from again?

Edit: googled it, Team America..... wasn't what I was expecting for some reason but hey ho, was familiar

“Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but - I hope - into a better shape.”
Charles Dickens

tumblr_onv3mrctrE1qg7ex5o1_500.jpg