• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

[h=1]“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”[/h]

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”

Agentleman never regrets a pleasure - The picture of Dorian Grey 1884 est Oscar Wilde.

[h=1]“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”[/h]

<3:)

"When we look at modern man, we have to face the fact...that modern man suffers from a kind of poverty of the spirit, which stands in glaring contrast to his scientific and technological abundance; We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers and sisters..."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

^ ☀
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Samual L jackson.
"Don't tell me to be cool....I am cool!"
I think pulp fiction I forgot most of the movie lol. And I was reintroduced in Tha playahs 'be cool' hardstyle track

Nigga I am cool!

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

<3:)

"When we look at modern man, we have to face the fact...that modern man suffers from a kind of poverty of the spirit, which stands in glaring contrast to his scientific and technological abundance; We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers and sisters..."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Awesome quote.

“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!”

88109-vincent-van-gogh-painting-quotes.jpg

^ :)

“I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream.”

If you hear a voice within you say "cut your ear off", then tell it to fuck right off cos he's a cunt.

Too right. Ever notice it's only the 'evil' voices that get listened to and acted upon? We all get voices in our heads don't we? Internal monologue? Just some of us are disturbed psychopaths (as opposed to the undisturbed psychopaths, naturally) and all you ever get on the front page of the Sun is "mental loony cuts off mums tits because voices told him to". Or do I just get different copies of the Sun to you lot?

Too right. Ever notice it's only the 'evil' voices that get listened to and acted upon? We all get voices in our heads don't we? Internal monologue? Just some of us are disturbed psychopaths (as opposed to the undisturbed psychopaths, naturally) and all you ever get on the front page of the Sun is "mental loony cuts off mums tits because voices told him to". Or do I just get different copies of the Sun to you lot?

Exactly. For some reason schizophrenics never listen to the voices that say "love everybody, be nice and stop being a cunt"

As somebody who has 'heard voices' both positive and negative, I have to object to the above characterisation. Until it happened to me I would have totally agreed. But then I experienced it myself and all I can say is that the inner monologue we all experience has nothing whatsoever in common with 'hearing voices' beyond the fact other people can't hear either of them. In fact by far the most distressing thing about 'hearing voices' was the fact that they completely and utterly overruled - actually obliterated and prevented the possibility of - inner monologue or anything even remotely resembling it. I responded to both the positive and negative commands of the 'voices' but it was only the latter which impacted the outside world enough to have made actual headlines.

Last edited:
"Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”