Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Favorite movie/movies about drugs??

It's very relatable, movie made for junkies by junkies.

There are relatable hilarious moments, there are relatable very sad moments.

It made me think of my past in both good and bad ways.

one of the most mind blowing movies I've ever seen, the main theme is about DMT

absolutely insane to watch on psychedelics (beware!)

I experienced every single human emotion possible while watching this. Intense.

Visually eye candy.

By far my favorite movie is Requiem For A Dream, it's such a good film.

I worked a sales job for two days and my trainer got us all to chant JUICE BY (our names), JUICE BY (our names), it was so surreal I couldn't stop laughing.

Last edited:
Theres a lot-Trainspotting(first film),Drugstore cowboy,Fear and loathing in Las Vegas,Basketball diaries,Blow,Thursday,London,Rane(Wounds),Children from the zoo(Kinder aus der zoo?),The salt lake...or something similar with Val Kilmer like a tweakergyu,Into the void,Breaking bad(a serial).....

Just watched 1000 Junkies. Quite good.
But I gotta say that despite many years since my last junk WDs, the first 95% of the film had my skin crawling. Like serious Cold Turkey PTSD. Scary shit.

Last edited:
What is the definition of a potluck? Ive Seen it in tv but dont find a corresponding definition in german.

Theres a lot-Trainspotting(first film),Drugstore cowboy,Fear and loathing in Las Vegas,Basketball diaries,Blow,Thursday,London,Rane(Wounds),Children from the zoo(Kinder aus der zoo?),The salt lake...or something similar with Val Kilmer like a tweakergyu,Into the void,Breaking bad(a serial).....
wir kinder von Bahnhof zoo

one of the most mind blowing movies I've ever seen, the main theme is about DMT

absolutely insane to watch on psychedelics (beware!)

I experienced every single human emotion possible while watching this. Intense.

Visually eye candy.

Mxe hole meant this flick had to be put on.

I got a lotta good movie tips from a longer (older?) thread on BL

Life is Hot in Cracktown
was a stand out among those.

Other faves are the films by the Safdie brothers
Heaven Knows What
Good Time

Want to recommend Hurly Burly. Seems under appreciated but it has a dark & hilarious heart. Sean Penn sails out pretty far into coke madness as some LA film guy. Cynical as fuck.

Other favourites:
Basketball Diaries
Spun
Christiane F

No way out(if this was name..with Tupac and Tim Roth.Also incredible well was the trip scene from Blueberry

No way out(if this was name..with Tupac and Tim Roth.Also incredible well was the trip scene from Blueberry
Gridlock'd is the Tim Roth/Tupac movie ur thinking of, have it on DVD, excellent show 👍🏻
There's a brilliant 4 part BBC show set in early 1980s Edinburgh, Scotland called 'Looking after Jojo' about heroin dealing/addiction. Used to have it on VHS but its on YouTube now, well worth a watch, each episode is around 50 mins each