Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Favorite movie/movies about drugs??

MV5BMjBkY2NkNjYtOGZmMy00MGMzLWFlODktZDNiYTM1ZjQ4OTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_.jpg

one of the better movies in recent years

@mal3volent

nhmm

it was a nice lovecraft films, my kind of lovecraft where there's no creature involved or anything just the human mind splinter getting thinner. You should also watch the resolution before endless, there's a scene with the previous film.

@mal3volent

nhmm

it was a nice lovecraft films, my kind of lovecraft where there's no creature involved or anything just the human mind splinter getting thinner. You should also watch the resolution before endless, there's a scene with the previous film.

Ive seen resolution and the endless, loved both. Was wondering about synchronic. I see now it's on Netflix. Going to queue it up here in a bit.

defo going to watch that if i can find it on youtube , did you ever see the film KIDS??, for its time it was way out there, pretty out there flick fo sho and heart wrenching, been thinking of you and hoping for the best
The Simpsons Dance GIF
I love Harmony Korine's stuff. Gummo is like an anti-sauna for the soul.

And i think spring breakers is a truly amazing film, as it pulls such a canny bait and switch making one think it's gonna be a party film then being a disguised art film.

And i think spring breakers is a truly amazing film, as it pulls such a canny bait and switch making one think it's gonna be a party film then being a disguised art film.
GUMMO!
Working Out GIF

defo going to watch that if i can find it on youtube , did you ever see the film KIDS??, for its time it was way out there, pretty out there flick fo sho and heart wrenching, been thinking of you and hoping for the best
The Simpsons Dance GIF
Ofc that movie is effed up in so many ways. Haha

just gotta see spring breakers now, someone was speaking of the film called, The Man With The Golden arm, saw it today, i loved it
black and white running GIF by FilmStruck

@Robi

What's the vibe of the Baby? Sometimes i find vibe summaries better than reading the Wikipedia (though i probably will unless i get advice that the plot is twisty, i kind of enjoy watching a movies knowing the framework).

@Robi

What's the vibe of the Baby? Sometimes i find vibe summaries better than reading the Wikipedia (though i probably will unless i get advice that the plot is twisty, i kind of enjoy watching a movies knowing the framework).
the vibe is out there, and rather sad but the end wraps up the feelings the child advocate has for the BOY,dont wiki it! i sometime wiki films but gives so much away often, after a film i wiki, whn i feel i didnt get IT, or missed something, i feel you would :bagodope::xanaxbar::joint::shrooms:🍿be great to review films with (gotta luv`D`s]

My favorite three movies are also movies about droogs.

Blow
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (big Depp fan)
Cheech n Chong's Up in Smoke

Omg how did I even forget about that movie!!! My grandmother put me on to that movie years ago, I was actually shooting heroin at the time myself. I thought it was an incredible film all around. Definitely have to change my answer to say this one is my fave.
I like the soundtrack to this movie. Like when the jazz comes on when he is looking to score.