• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

favorite car?

dr katz

Bluelighter
Mine, GTR.
No bagging on other's answers. No one gives a shit about shit attitude.

Favorite or favorite owned? I've owned many cars one being a 91 skyline gtr living in canada has its benefits, but my favorite car out of all i owned was a 93 2 door accord, it was just fun to drive and I liked the styling also 90s hondas have the best shift feel of any fwd car its like the shifter is connected directly to the transmission (in a fwd the shifter uses cables).

Owned: none. :D

Favourite:

1967 Mustang - my cousin's husband in Cali had one which I got to ride along in...

Favorite or favorite owned? I've owned many cars one being a 91 skyline gtr living in canada has its benefits, but my favorite car out of all i owned was a 93 2 door accord, it was just fun to drive and I liked the styling also 90s hondas have the best shift feel of any fwd car its like the shifter is connected directly to the transmission (in a fwd the shifter uses cables).
Favorite in general but you're one lucky person I want a gtr

Holden-SS-Storm-wagon-6.jpg

These stationwagons are popular here, and I really like the look of them. I like this colour just a smidgen more than the white.

Actually this one is the V6, and the V8 is my favourite but cantfind a cecent picture.

Holden Commodore sportswagon.

Last edited:
My first car/favorite car
2001 BMW 325i
Nothing special but I worked hard to save up for that car, I also cried many times when I got re-ended by a drunk driver...

Favorite in general but you're one lucky person I want a gtr

Lucky and dumb enough to buy a fucked one just from looking at a few pictures of it on a website.But the best lessons are learned the hard way.

I like everyones answers from G20s to GTRs I'd rock them all, I think we have some enthusiasts hiding among the addicts :p since this is sort of on topic I have dibs on this and it will be on its way from somewhere in america to me tuesday:
AEM+fuel+&+igintion+controller+6..+(15).JPG

Mike what is the EMS for? I used to be heavy into modding but since the summer i don't have a garage that i could work in anymore. I was right in the middle of an engine build too, low CR with a T04E turbo. I was just getting into things around the time F&TF first came out and i was getting out of high-school. back then my favorite car was the civic SiR in electron blue. what a beauty, with the red/white taillamps and that blue was just so vibrant. AFAIK it's still on top as the most-stolen car and it's been out for fifteen fuckin years already.

the tuner scene was more vibrant back before bullshit highway traffic act amendments started targetting the street racing non-issue. sad to say i knew some of the people who were used as poster kids to sell the scene to the public as some evil thing that must be banned by any means. oh well, still redlining. these days i'm just thinking of moving to some country where it never snows and where all the roads are twisty and getting some stupidly fast bike to ride until it kills me.

Its going on my 2000 corolla with auto trans haha.She will be seeing boost and TransGo even make a shift kit for the old slushbox.I love 90s-early 2000s hondas, they've lost their way since then sadly.The thing about the corolla is no one does anything to them besides ricer mods and it will be bone stock on the outside.I hope to hurt some feelings and shatter some ego's.Nothing like a lil ole grandma car blowing your doors off.

The only thing targeted here were those fucking fart cans and I dont miss them even though people still have them.Nothing says gutless like a car doing 40km/hr sounding like its at 8000rpm doing 200mph.

The computer isnt a stand alone system it intercepts the signals from the ecu and modifies them.I have to retain the stock ecu to control the Variable Valve Timing or go full stand alone for more than the cars worth.

lol that reminds me of fake-wood-paneled dodge caravans from the early 90s doing 10s 1320. I really miss the Chrysler that was in the 80s when they were putting balls-out turbo builds into K-cars. Four levels of boost, factory direct. The SRT-4 was a nice echo from that era, too bad they wasted that project on a shitty Neon shell and everyone bought the stupid turbo GM car, I don't even remember what it's called but I still see them around--just a rebadged Sunfire as far as I care.

Speaking of GM, there is one car I've always wanted... muthafuckin GNX

BuickGNX_700.jpg

lol that reminds me of fake-wood-paneled dodge caravans from the early 90s doing 10s 1320. I really miss the Chrysler that was in the 80s when they were putting balls-out turbo builds into K-cars. Four levels of boost, factory direct. The SRT-4 was a nice echo from that era, too bad they wasted that project on a shitty Neon shell and everyone bought the stupid turbo GM car, I don't even remember what it's called but I still see them around--just a rebadged Sunfire as far as I care.

Speaking of GM, there is one car I've always wanted... muthafuckin GNX

BuickGNX_700.jpg

The srt-4 should have been a throwback to the dsm days and had AWD.Don't get me started on awesome cars of the 80s and 90s I could write 20 pages about them.Me and you are on the same level with this I fucking love the GNX or any G-Body.

Holden-SS-Storm-wagon-6.jpg

These stationwagons are popular here, and I really like the look of them. I like this colour just a smidgen more than the white.

Actually this one is the V6, and the V8 is my favourite but cantfind a cecent picture.

Holden Commodore sportswagon.
i like some station-wagons. bmw and audi both make great looking wagons:

audi-rs4-avant-nogar_600x0w.jpg

2009-bmw-3-series-40_600x0w.jpg

alasdair