Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film fav B horror / ect flix/ dirctor (basket case, toxic avenge) B freaks unite

I love John Dies!!! One of my fav films. Still have to check out Baskin.
yes i cant wait, don cosarelly ( typo) is the best bubba ho tep is great to i might have shed a tear first view and the phantasm series is one of the best franchise, some are so overated ( friday 13th) cough i still like thoes movies just not the best

baskin is a hp lovecraft adapation,
the richard stanly color out of space director recomened it in the sevrin cellar so i had to check it out, still waiting on it tho, im suprised this thread is still kickin 🤘

i rewatched this last night i still like it is a doc on john spacley a junkie punk in NYC in the 80s.
and i just ordered VIY, Popcorn, and skinner with Ted Ramie as a serial killer it looks funny

I love John Dies!!! One of my fav films. Still have to check out Baskin.

Yeah I liked John Dies At The End a lot too. Kind of a surreal horror film that's paced differently than a lot of others, from what I remember of it. It was one of those ones that just came on my TV kind of randomly, got drawn into the story and ended up really enjoying it.

Yeah I liked John Dies At The End a lot too. Kind of a surreal horror film that's paced differently than a lot of others, from what I remember of it. It was one of those ones that just came on my TV kind of randomly, got drawn into the story and ended up really enjoying it.
i wish don would make a sequal

This film has bad acting, a confusing story and half of the time it feels like you're watching a $20 budget student film, there's something about it tho

Thought this was a general thread

some favs are prolly Street Trash or Society just off the top of my head

Last edited:
This film has bad acting, a confusing story and half of the time it feels like you're watching a $20 budget student film, there's something about it tho

Thought this was a general thread

some favs are prolly Street Trash or Society just off the top of my head

sweet looks interesting,
and i fuckin love the cramps🤘all there albums😱

It's so good, when I first heard that it was actually just made as a college project I couldn't believe it, I think they used like $200 for the whole thing.
Nightmare Cinema is another good one, it stars Mickey Rouke as a theater owner who lures people in and shows them a movie of their own life, but... Its filled with their deepest fears SPOoooky

Anyone signed up for Full Moon's streaming service? Always loved their films.

It's so good, when I first heard that it was actually just made as a college project I couldn't believe it, I think they used like $200 for the whole thing.
Nightmare Cinema is another good one, it stars Mickey Rouke as a theater owner who lures people in and shows them a movie of their own life, but... Its filled with their deepest fears SPOoooky
deff a fun one, ive seen it a cople times

Anyone signed up for Full Moon's streaming service? Always loved their films.
no, they have some good shit tho gingerdead man 3 was funny shit, but some of there newer stuff isnt that great like the newer puppet master entries kinda suck, but i havent seen all FM new stuff tho sp dont quote me

funny shit.
i just rewatched Street trash i only seen it once a long time ago, great fuckin movie and so funny

Yeah there's a special place in my heart for "Street Trash" for sure. I first rented it (on VHS!) from a movie rental place (back when those were still around) just because I was intrigued by the crazy, lurid box-cover art of a hobo flushing himself down the toilet, LOL, and I just remember cracking up so many times while watching it with friends...especially the "shoplifting scene". The dialogue in that movie was hilarious, it's a cheesy classic for sure, deserves to be more well-known than it is. It's also funny that (iirc) the director of the film went on to have a successful Hollywood career in the 1990s, working on such films as "Titanic" etc.