Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film fav B horror / ect flix/ dirctor (basket case, toxic avenge) B freaks unite

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter

frank henenlotter is the best B/ exploitation director over the top shit, bad bioligy, brain dead, frankenhooker

above director lloyd kaufman is funny as fuck so many great B flix tromeo and juliet, terror firmer, class of nuke em high

love that film and has RA the rugged man Vinnie paz reed the lot cause cameo
frank henenlotter is the best

When the soul of Gary Busey possesses confectionary, its got to be fabulose.

I like critters Prince of darkness was weird but ok, ginger dead man is cool I've only seen 1 and 3 and ginger dead man vs evil bong but Saturday night clever is my fav.
me and my mom sometimes watch it xmas morning before the festivities 🤘

critters is great, I bought a dvd set of all 4 movies a few weeks ao. I still haven't opened it. maybe tonight ill get drunk and watch them

so you didn't like the 4t'h movie? I was just looking at was all in the series now and i see they just recently made a couple tv series

I've seen all the old critters fims it's been a while.... but I found them all entertaining I haven't seen the newer ones

I love just about anything Roger Corman produced. He was behind all my favorite B-films. He was also part of Silence of the Lambs which was anything but a B film 😲

Roger Corman is great I like the origional little shop of horrors, I still got a see death race 2000