Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film fav B horror / ect flix/ dirctor (basket case, toxic avenge) B freaks unite

Death Race 2000 is good. I really liked Deathstalker (only the first one the next 3 sucked even for B-films lol) and Forbidden World as well.

i bought a dvd set of the leprechaun movies months ago and i was pretty upset when i found out the second dvd was somehow missing lep in space. i guess you take you chances with with cheap dvd sets
i just want to clarify the movies is advertised as being on the disc but is missisng for some reason

i bought a dvd set of the leprechaun movies months ago and i was pretty upset when i found out the second dvd was somehow missing lep in space. i guess you take you chances with with cheap dvd sets
i just want to clarify the movies is advertised as being on the disc but is missisng for some reason
that sux I'd be a lil upset, Warwick davis is the man I think space is the 4th the 3rd he goes to Vegas is funny to

the cube movies

Yeah. Those ''Cube'' movies had so much potential, what a fuckin shame. But regardless they fit the ''cult'' movies frame, even though they don't offer that much. Lost potential. I heard there's a fourth in production, I wonder how the wind will go for that one.

I just rewatched the second and third one. like you said the films had so much potential but between the movies a lot of the time line doesn't seem to match up, mainly between the prequel and the rest, but if there is another I will probably watch it too.

I just rewatched the second and third one. like you said the films had so much potential but between the movies a lot of the time line doesn't seem to match up, mainly between the prequel and the rest, but if there is another I will probably watch it too.
I've seen th first cube it's good it's also on youtube, I just ordered Herschel gordon lewis dvd box set 6 films wizard of gore, a taste of blood grousume twosoume

the first cube is the best, Ive always wanted to watch more of herschl Gordon and now with youtube so its much easier to find, I know ive seen accouple of his movies. well I just have to watch critters in space to make it through the series, im glad im drunk enough to do it

I actually liked the first Cube, but what more is there to say to warrant Cube II, etc...
I really like the first movie too. and oddly enough I found the sequel in a second hand record store. I was surprised when it was officialy realeased but its like the Jason X thing I guess

the first cube is the best, Ive always wanted to watch more of herschl Gordon and now with youtube so its much easier to find, I know ive seen accouple of his movies. well I just have to watch critters in space to make it through the series, im glad im drunk enough to do it
nice cheesy movies and alchol is a winning combo....

I got Evil ed, the new York ripper, house by the cemetery, and Rob zombie trilogy, house, rejects, 3 from hell haven't seen 3 from hell yet heard mixed reviews,

i just bought a movie called robert trilogy
im watching the first now, it looks cheeseie bit thats the point haha