Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film fav B horror / ect flix/ dirctor (basket case, toxic avenge) B freaks unite

Sleepaway Camp (1983) - I love everything about it. The hilariously terrible acting in the first 10 minutes, the unbelievable twist at the end (no spoilers for people who don't know, please) that makes you feel like you've just finished a masterpiece. Even the things that make this movie bad make it great. I cannot rave about this movie enough.

Although comedy-horror and therefore VERY, VERY different in tone, the sequels are great, too.

Sleepaway Camp (1983) - I love everything about it. The hilariously terrible acting in the first 10 minutes, the unbelievable twist at the end (no spoilers for people who don't know, please) that makes you feel like you've just finished a masterpiece. Even the things that make this movie bad make it great. I cannot rave about this movie enough.

Although comedy-horror and therefore VERY, VERY different in tone, the sequels are great, too.
love the trailer. What's that other camp one that I hear Tarrantino would make a great remake of? if he played the butcher

i totaly agree, love all 3 of them, the first is deff the creepiest classic flick of.the series, also use to have a sleepaway camp 2 t shirt it had Angela with a chainsaw drawn, and the happy camper song,,
i fuckin miss that shirt. but i have a small anglia weird end face button on my hat