paradoxcycle said:
We did something horrible!
Did you wreck the car?
No.
Did you raise the dead?
Yes.
But the car’s OK?

This one was on tonight and I was thinking of you guys as I was laughing :D

is that the halloween special where bart and lisa accidentally read from that book that raises the dead? dial z for zombie, i believe?

here's one - "in america, first you get the sugar. then you get the power. then you get the women"

84.jpg

73.jpg

66.jpg

49.jpg

21.jpg

1)When Santa's little Helper gets sick, and they don't have the money to pay for the surgery.
2)"Bart, women are like a beer: you'd crawl over your own mother to get to one!" (paraphrasing)
3)Too generic, can't figure it out.
4)All you can eat seafood episode.
5)Germans buy the plant.

yessss this is back!

"do you want to change your name to homer junior? the kids can call you hoju"

Is this from when Homer becomes the Monorail conductor and Bart says he wants to follow in his footsteps.

Try this one

"I've been observing your behaviour and i don't think your an addict,i think your an idiot"
"Well i don't pay you to think hot lips,in fact i don't pay you at all...Count it"

Family guy, where brian goes to rehab and peter follows him.

"Hmmm, I too have an uncle"

Family Guy, when the guy tries to sell him volcano insurance.

"Lowsy Smarch weather."

it's the simpsons halloween special where groundskeeper willie is freddy kruger

"so this is what it feels like... when doves cry!"

When Millhouse meets his opposite in Shelbyville.The kids are trying to retreive the famous Springfield lemon tree.

"your twice the the he ever was"

So i've just noticed the above quote might not count due to certain curcumstances.See if you can get it anyway.

futurama - the luck of the fryrish. they're digging up what they think is fry's brother's grave, and there's a monument that says "the first martian"

someone else can pick this up

"So where do you see yourself in five years?"

(Thinking to himself) "Don't say doing you wife. Don't say doing your wife........Doing your, uh, son..."

LMAO!!

Wow this one has been doing my head in for ages but i just saw the episode on FX.
Its family guy when the Griffins are put into the witness protection programme and move to the south. Brian is telling Peter that he always blows interviews by saying the wrong thing.
Phew-Anyone else wanna have a go?

1) The top one is when Homer leaves home to earn money for him and Marge to get married and Marge pulls into the drive through.
2) I'm pretty sure this is a garage sale at the Simpsons house??
3) Possibly when Homers having a fued with ther ex-president across the road
4) Homer wins a competition and the prize is to be industrial chimney sweep for a day.

Wow i'm good.

Or You'll do what? Release the dogs? Or the bees? or the dogs with bees in thier mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

umm, i think it's "burns' heir," where mr. burns takes bart as his heir. the robotic richard simmons was a different episode, i believe.

"i call the big one bitey"