⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Family Guy/Chappelle Show/Simpsons quote game

southpark ?
is that when kenny crawls up mrs crabtrees cunt for 6 days?

wrong!

family guy when brian and stewie try to go to london to find happy neverland show or something, but end up in a middle eastern country and have to take a camel through the desert. they then find a holiday inn right before brian gets in the camel

"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. "

bowdenta said:
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. "

Homer after prohibition is lifted.

“Hey, I got an idea. Uh maybe we should all take off all our clothes, scramble into a big pile and start gettin' gay with each other. “

Did you say “get gay?”

THEY TOOKERRR JOBS

southpark - if everyone get gay, there wont be a future from where immagrants could come from seeking employment.

"Yo, you have a good time last night?"
"Smurftacular!"
"Yeah I saw you leave with Smurfette."
"Oh man, as soon as we got out of the bar, she started smurfing me."
"Shut the smurf up!"
"Yeah!"
"Right in the smurfin' parking lot?"
"Smurf yeah!"
"Oh that is freakin' smurf."
"You smurf it."
"That is freakin' smurf"

"family guy" obvious parody of "the smurfs"

"RUTH BADER GINSBURG!"

Damnit, family guy but don't remember context (thanks geritol...I mean Alprazolam). all Xanied out

If ya'll let this slide I got a good one

"Marge, can you turn the oven to cold"

~Zero

simpsons episode where there is a record heat wave and they decide to get a pool

"The breakfast thing. Yes. It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I don't... I have no problem... It's just there's always been a lot of tension between her and me. And it's not so much I want to "kill" her. It's just I want her not to be alive anymore. Uh... I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God! Wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?'"

Stewie from the reality TV episode =D

This one is a bit tricky, methinks:

*shuddering*
"Burn that seat..."

--- G.

^That was Krusty after Homer gets his pants stuck in the chain of the clown bike, pulling them off.

2f12.jpg

Here's mine:

"Umm ... the one where Jesus swallows the puzzle piece, and the man in a big yellow hat has to take him to the hospital."

Last edited:
"family guy"...but i'm not sure of the episode.

"your fingers are too fat to dial. please mash the keypad to order a dialing wand." (paraphrased)

Haha...Homer when he intentionally gains weight to go on disability and work from home. Fantastic episode! :D

"Quit Stalin and show me your Marx."

i think its fmaily guy. well its the episode where they have a commie spinoff of an american family sitcom

"The deep south? isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?"

Peter from family guy episode "to love and die in dixie"

Just don't forget our deal, ...... I sit through this and later tonight I get anal. You hear me? No matter how neat I want the house you have to clean it.

"family guy" again, of course.

"goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!"

poopie said:
""goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!"

Chapelle's show, where they finally decide that tiger woods isnt black but asian :D
(edit: or was it the other way around? i forget.)

"NOOOOOO. Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids. Damn longears, trying to take Easter away from Jesus. Anyway, what was that you were saying? "

family guy, peter said it

and now an internet MB staple signature

"I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odors! Oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called City Fathers who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about, 'What's to be done with this ______"

^Homer in response to Marge's request for him to give up his mountain of sugar.

Here's mine:

"But, it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman."

**Also, could we please name specific episodes or give a little more detail when giving answers? "Peter said it" really is too vague. TIA**

Homer Badman. Great fucking episode. Homer grabs the gummy Venus di Milo, hilarity ensues. :D

"Delicious, bourbon. Brownest of the brown liquors. What's that? You want me to drink you?"

Haha! :D Lionel Hutz in the court room defending Marge's shoplifting from the Quik-E-Mart- "Marge in Chains".

lionelhutz4xe.jpg

Here's mine:

"That team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!"