Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Family Guy/Chappelle Show/Simpsons quote game

Oh come on guys! Ok, here's an easier one:

"Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You"

Originally posted by paradoxcycle
"That team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!"

I gotta go, my damn weiner kids are listening. ;) The "Team Homer" episode.

The other is Homer trying to help write a break up letter, although I can't remember the episode.

"Oh, goody: the Sea Monkeys I ordered have arrived. Heh heh heh, look at them cavort and caper."

mr burns upon receiving his sea monkeys in the mail :)

'must be one of them 'ghost cars'...'

The Halloween episode thats a take off of the shinning?

How bout this?

"you'd think so, yet here we are"

Whoa, we need to clear up what has gone before, first!

It WAS Mr. Burns but it was a Halloween episode and the "Sea Monkeys" he was referring to, iirc, were the Simpsons come to visit.

That "Ghost Car" comment was from the Selma and Louise episode on the Simpsons where Homer and Wiggum are chasing Marge and her friend in the middle of the night and they turn off their headlights.

As far as that last quote, I'm not sure, but it has some similarity to a Simpsons quote where someone is trying to sell Homer insurance (or a security system?) and says something like: "'Surely you can't put a price on the safety of your family?" and Homer replies: "I wouldn't have thought so either, yet here we are..."

--- G.

G, where's your quote??

Finder- "my damn weiner kids"... funniest line ever!:D :D

Last edited:
That was from the new Family Guy on Sunday night! Brian trying to convince his new black girlfriend that he's not racist.

I know this isn't exactly what the point of this thread is but I thought I'd post some hilarious screen grabs and maybe everyone could chime in with details about each one. If anyone thinks it's a stupid idea I'll take them down. :)

1)
makeupgun.jpg

2)
megaphone.jpg

3)
piano.jpg

4)
toaster.jpg

Cool idea!

1) That's Homer's geniusly made make-up gun, possibly from the gun control episode? I don't remember the details, but I think after he used it to clownify Marge, Bart or Lisa slapped the barrel away - producing that rather disturbing face on the wall.

2) I think that's Homer trying to talk Marge out of the car in one of the early season episodes. The one where she has to get the bowling ball flushed for Homer and running all kinds of chores and just snaps and loses it in mid traffick - eventually going to Ranch-o-Relaxo

I'll leave the other two for others who are slower to respond, except to say that 3) is a fucking hillarious scene =D

--- G.

1) When Homer is trying to best Edison as an inventor. Chair with the pop out legs, anyone?

2) ML is right and it is indeed the Rancho-o-Relaxo episode and Homer is trying to talk her out of the car.

3) The great monorail episode. Marge is complaining about folks leaving chains on their tires too long and driving around with heavy objects.

4) Now I thought the this one is from the time toaster Treehouse of Horror episode, but looking at it closely, I'm having second thoughts. And I just watched that one the other day! Hmm...

Originally posted by Finder
4) Now I thought the this one is from the time toaster Treehouse of Horror episode, but looking at it closely, I'm having second thoughts. And I just watched that one the other day! Hmm...

You were right on all! The last one was from "Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk"- when the Germans buy the plant from Burns and realize Homer is obsolete. But I definitely agree with Gunnar; Homer driving with the piano tied to the car in the monorail episode is HILARIOUS. :D

1) I believe that's from one of the many episodes dealing with lack of money, but since I watched the early seasons recently I'm quite sure it's from the one where the dog needs surgery and everyone has to give up something. Didn't Maggie end up in a potato sack? =D

2) Marge, you're a tool of the doghousemakers! So he makes his own, hurts himself in the process, shouts profanity and gets an earfulladoodlerini from Flanders. I love the shitty religious TV and games the kids were loving =D

3) Vigilante episode, clearly an homage to Dr. Strangelove. However, I don't remember how the hell he ended up sitting on a bomb in the course of his duties...

4) Fairly recent, iirc, and disturbing, considering his legenday body odour. ;)

We did something horrible!
Did you wreck the car?
No.
Did you raise the dead?
Yes.
But the car’s OK?

This one was on tonight and I was thinking of you guys as I was laughing :D

Very funny. Love the simpsons , not big on the names of episodes though...

"or what you'll release the dogs ... or the bees .. or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you !!"

homer when he goes to mr. burns' house to bring back bart after mr. burns makes bart his heir. There was another version with a robotic richard simmons but it was only shown in the 138th episode special

paradoxcycle said:
**Also, could we please name specific episodes or give a little more detail when giving answers? "Peter said it" really is too vague. TIA**

its my game, i make the rules biatch ;) besides there are too many random cut scenes in the family guy to remember what episode they come from. also some of the scenes are used in more than one episode. but yeah, some of us should be trying a little harder. and dont troll, it makes the thread hit page 2 because no one has a quote to answer

"This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless."