• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Family Bonding - Who else smokes with their family?

I get stoned with my husband on a night the only problem is Im sure he packs it at my end so Ill end up wankered and amuse him when im bouncing off the walls on the way to bed

Smoking with my brother transformed out relationship. Growing up we never got along, I was a weird stoner and he was a captain of baseball and soccer, to make matters worse I was two years older. After we started smoking together we became BEST friends.

My mother comes up to steal dabs from me once in awhile, but she refuses to have a proper session. My dad lives the sober life except for Xmas (he's type one juvenile diabetic, so he;s got a lot on his plate health wise).

I smoke with some of my cousins too, but they are all drunks and I don't necessarily get along with drunks in real life. I'm a drug addict, but I guess I'm kinda of an opiate elitist. I only get along with addicts who share a similar DOC. So I aviod this situation to the best of my ability, unless I want shitty conversations about politics that ignore all the obvious signs that I am NOT a conservative and don't enjoy hearing about this fictional people making six figures on welfare.

I smoked with my dad once when he was shitfaced, he hit the joint like a vacuum and killed half of it in one hit lol... He hadnt smoked in close to 30 years and it was some killer medical stuff. He ended up out in the garage by himself singing along to classic rock songs, it was a good memory. I smoked with my mom about 20 times over the years but thats just because I dont see her too much, she lives with a tree salesman. My youngest brother and only sister have smoked thousands upon thousands of bowls with me from the rough ages (all of us) of 13 to 19, we were some smokers alright. Wed wake each other up to give em hits off the bowl because usually we all had money on the sack and didnt want to feel jipped lol. I still dont even remember how we came up on enough money to stay that lit without jobs throughout our teenage years besides minor fits of half ass dealing, we were always loaded with the "bomb chronic" as it was called in those years.

The funny thing is, my brother who hated weed as a kid and never smoked with us returned from the war and jumped on the cannatrain with a fury. Working for pot clinics and making wax and shit. Ive got high with him 2-3 times though only over all these years, once last week. It was awesome. Now my other brother and sister who blazed as kids are clean and sober with kids of their own. I look forward to catching up on those few thousand bowls with my newly blazing brother lol...

I rolled up a jay of the dankest of dank and went driving with my cousin. I tell you what, I asked him to be the best man at my wedding hahahahah.

Mostly I just drink with family though. Gotta love Catholics ahahah.

I posted a picture of three generations of us at one point playing cards and sharing a joint--the oldest being 84 and the youngest 25 and me in the middle. I took it down because it didn't seem wise to have it out there but it still makes me laugh to think of my mom staring at her cards for about 5 minutes and then saying, "Wait! What the hell am I supposed to do with these? I forgot the rules".=D<3