• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Family Bonding - Who else smokes with their family?

If I'm still alive, hoping to smoke some shit with my boy. He might grow up a straight-ass though so maybe not. I do smoke with my sister though and I have suspicions my dad used to take a toke in the 70s.

Smoke with my little brother and that's it.

Thinking back it was weird that we even knew each other smoked.
I remember one day our folks were away and he just came home and said 'man, I got some sweet gib'. I was like "Uh, eh, uh...I don't smoke, what you on about". Then I realised he somehow knew fine well I did and we got fuckin ripped with him and his little friends while they played poker. Still havent figured out how hew knew but he must have known or he took a pretty big risk coming out with that. Glad he did though.

I have four grown kids. Only one of them gets high. The other three tried it, and didn't like it. But I do, well, I was, smoking with my oldest girl and her husband every day. I have smoked with my mom and my sister and my cousins and my uncles and one of my aunts. I have grandbabies and we do not smoke until after their bedtime. My oldest daughter is 28 and due with their first kid in 10 weeks. His name will be Jay. I smoked through my pregnancies, and she is smoking through hers. I smoked with my mother and father in law before they died, and I smoked with my brother in law at my oldest son's wedding last December.

We pretty much all smoke weed. My dad has never tried it. He is a retired undercover narcotics officer for LAPD. He's not really happy that his whole family smokes. We all have our doctor notes but he still isn't cool about it so we steer clear of whatever he is doing or usually just wait til he goes to bed. He's 84 so his bedtime is about 7 p.m. He gets up at like 3 or 4, when we are going to bed.

I am off of everything since I'm studying to be pharmacist tech. They drug test us, so I have even stopped taking my benzos and my Cymbalta. It's been god damn miserable. I ache all the time. I just don't want there to be a hint of anything ever in my system. What if the pharmacy I want to work for doesn't want some one who is clinically depressed? I just can't take the risk. I don't have a penny to my name and my gas light is always on in the car.

I wouldn't be bummed about that shit if I were still on meds, including cannabis, but I either find a job or we will be homeless before Christmas. Still, when the kids are smoking it just smells SO wonderful going up the stairs. I miss it. I don't have the words to express how much I miss it, and the time it afforded me to sit with the kids and talk and laugh and have a good time.

The family that smokes weed together does themselves a favor because as someone mentioned above, we tend to be nicer, less temperamental, and we SEEM funnier. I'm sure we aren't, but we make each other laugh a lot.

I'm memorizing the Latin terms doctors put on scripts for a test coming up Monday.

I have barely been able to do any yoga because the Cymbalta was helping with the pain. (and the weed was too.) I have arthritis and I'm experiencing a whole nother level of pain unlike anything else I've ever known.

I wish I was high right now. But if I was I might not be able to memorize all this shit. So, whatever. Smoke a toke for me one time, would you?

Peace.

Smoke with my little brother and that's it.

Thinking back it was weird that we even knew each other smoked.

I always thought it was weird smoking with my brother, even though we both knew each other smoked. Even to this day smoking with my brother feels somewhat weird, and I cant help myself but giggle every time I share a bowl with my mother.

Its just tickling :3

I used to get high with my sister all the time back when we both smoked. As far as my parents, pretty sure we've all been high around eachother, but I think its something they'll never admit.

When i was in my early teens, I remember my dad giving me a world wildlife post-it note with the panda on it, with the name hunter thompson written on it, and that he was a sports writer and I should look him up. Essentially the same week, I was told that pot started an abnormal cancer-like cell growth in your brain after one toke. So haha yea pretty contradictory, sums it up for me.

But they were always cool with me smoking back in the day anyway. Kinda like, go head be stoned, but were gonna fuck with you.

I smoke with my little brother all the damn time. That is it though. My parents are both cool with it though (sort of) and my older brother is fairly anti-weed but he is starting to come around to the idea.

I've only smoked with a few of my aunts and uncles. It's always been a good experience and I'd say that we're more open to talking about life and whats going on with us. I've never smoked with either of my parents though and my 2 brothers are far too young.

I know its sounds weird and my son is now grown 24, but no i dont feel comfortable smoking with him, he doesnt smoke weed or anything else for that matter. He has known since He has been 10 that I smoked, and it was never going on while he was in the house. I was and still am respectable when I smoke its a private thing for me.

My entire family smokes, including extended...I have smoked with all of them except my dad..he won't smoke with me for whatever reason. :( I know it would bring us closer, but oh well.. Since I really don't have any1 to smoke with, I enjoy sharing my stash with them..

My entire family smokes, including extended...I have smoked with all of them except my dad..he won't smoke with me for whatever reason. :( I know it would bring us closer, but oh well.. Since I really don't have any1 to smoke with, I enjoy sharing my stash with them..

dreadlock.gif
A Friend with Weed is A Friend Indeed!
dreadlock.gif

My brother, sister and I would always get high together and we sometimes would even smoke with my brother's dad (mom's ex-husband). Good memories.... I miss them. My brother oddly can't smoke anymore cause his anxiety gets bad and its funny how I can out smoke him now. My sister and I still blaze together whenever we can. It gives you a different vibe than just smoking with friends unless they're super close to you then I would consider them like family as well.

iv smoked with countless family members but never my dad and he smokes. but it is a very good bonding experience :)

This is funny!! Ever one should smoke with their family.. If the world was high ( on weed) it be a better place... I was always the green sheep but now that I'm a property of MDOC  with a valid MMJ card I was suppose to surrender fuck that!! I am the only one who can't smoke and every one else does.. Did with my dad when I was 15.. Then got my little sis blazed outa her mind she was 18 at the time.. She sat in a chair saying I thinking gonna die. I shouldn't have smoked outa the big bong I gave her 3 options mini bong, bubbler bowl or big bong. We started with the bubb then moved to big bong my dad who I'd smoke with was comming home from work so I got the fuck out.. I didn't wanna get yelled at ha ha she kep saying don't tell dad.. Later dad. D I were and he was all worried my sis would come home.. Last Xmas we were all together all smoking good times.. Even got my awesome cook of a mother to start smoking with me regularly when I first moved to michigan and lived with her. ( I gained like 15 lbs)Now she's remarried and not smoking boo marriage ✌️

My cousins all smoke now too and being on probation I usually can't partake,,  the tables have turned ha ha o well one day

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave my mom her first taste of legit heads/amazing EW hash as she was smoking garbage and getting ripped off. The first time I only had a small bud of some Northern Lights, was already stoned on other noids/she had a headache/backache so I gave it to her, barely enough for a 1/4 of a bowl but she was as a stoned as first time smoking teenager. She probably laughed for nearly two or so hours straight, was pretty comical. She was even more stoned when I let her toke the EW Sour Diesel hash. I had her watch some episodes of TPB's. She has shit lungs from years of cigarette smoking though so i'm going to teach her how to cook with cannabis.

How I wish I could. My family has some very uninformed views on weed in general. I'm thinking when my dads a little older ill be able to coax him into trying some. He has dropped various hints in jest about smoking and growing. The closest I've come in smoking in front of my cousins. I actually only have 2 other people I associate with that indulge. It's a shame.

My parents are very conservative haha but my mom is very against drugs. She knows that I smoke but she also knows that I'm an adult now and there is nothing she can do about it. My dad on the other hand isn't as "anti-drug" like my mom, well to a certain extent he is. My dad has been smoking for a long time. He smoked a lot when he was younger. But now he's kinda cut back. He could get a quarter of midz and make it last him a couple weeks. For the past couple years I've been his middle man. I would always get it for him but never actually smoked with him. Then one day I ran out and asked if he had any and he smoked a joint with me for the first time. Now whenever I get some fire I always let him smoke with me and cuz he gets really buzzed off Dro and it's funny haha. A couple years ago when I was really bad on oxy's, me and my dad didn't really speak to each other and he told me he didn't really know who I was anymore. But now that we've been smoking together, we've been talkin to each other and bonding a lot more than we used too.

I used to smoke with my dad and older bro. My bro got me started when I talked him into letting me try it with him. He probably felt it'd be wise to educate me so I wouldn't get ripped off in the streets.

I found out about dad when I found his papers and stash in the family car. I grabbed them and chuckled a bit watching him frantically search for them. After a little teasing, I gave them back and we chilled after that.

Now days, I only smoke periodically and it's usually by myself or with my significant other. I tend to get nervous when I smoke, so I prefer to hide away until the high settles.