• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Family Bonding - Who else smokes with their family?

when I'm at the parents we'll smoke as a fam; sister, father and mother. usually just a pipe. they dont know the bong. although, I catch a blunt once in a while there, too. my sister is the one supplying the weed to the fam, ha. not alot but enough for a small fam. I actually have a script too.

I smoke almost exclusively with family. Wife mostly, but brothers too. Mom uses edibles as she can't smoke. I'm not going to stigmatize cannabis for my kids. I don't flaunt it in front of them but I don't hide it. When they ask questions I answer them honestly and don't hide anything.

just smoked w/ fam now. swung by mothers/fathers. bought an 8th from sister. rolled a blunt w/ fam. went home and now smoking bowls. ha.

I smoke with my Grandfather sometimes, I really enjoy it. We'll go sit on the balcony together then come back inside, watch movies, talk, and play PS3. We actually went to a smoke shop and bought some new pipes yesterday. :D

My family hates drugs and I feel isolated from them since I started doing drugs. We don't talk much and if we do we are most likely disagreeing about something. They don't necessary have to approve of my lifestyle but they bloody well have to accept it by now.

Used to blaze with my brothers all the time. Still copp them bags, boy do I miss the bonding.

Wish I could some how convince my mom to with me maybe it would allow her to accept some of my choices.

Most of my family blazes. My grandmother is the shit. She is full-blooded Lakota sioux and she loves her pot. She's 70 years old and smokes like a chimney and loves her budweiser and her black velvet. All the family friends who come and party call her grandma too and we all smoke with grandma. But yeah my brothers smoke my sister smokes. The only ones who dont are my parents pretty much. They smoked alot in their younger days but dont enjoy it now.

haha, w/ the grandfather would be funny. I am a bit older and my grandfather passed years ago but I bet he did smoke; all my uncles and mother do, so I am sure he smoked w/ them at one point.

lately its just been me and my sis when she swings by. i went by the fam house and the father just asked for free weed rather than smoke, ha. i gave him enough to roll a joint; he loves that shit.

My brother is the first person to ever get me high (upon my request) and we've had a strong bond ever since that was formerly nonexistent. We smoke together often. My dad has smoked for over 40 years and him and I know of each other's smoking habits but I don't think we'll ever share a bowl. The fact that he's a daily user causes a lot of friction in his marriage with my mom so it wouldn't be a good scenario if she were to find out we're smoking together.

In a twisted turn of events, my mom has known that I've smoked for years and is under the impression that she was present for my first marijuana experience. She doesn't like smoking, but I've shared at least three bowls with her in the past. Each time I've done so, she ends up with horrible munchies and a severe case of the giggles; all the while complaining that "she doesn't like it one bit". =D My dad isn't aware that she knows that I smoke, though.

Everyone in my family except for mum smoked. Dad passed away, one brother quit because wife threatened to leave him, the other one is 37 and a partner at a big law firm, he's always cadging buds off me, he likes to smoke but doesn't like to buy more than he need for one session because he's a fucking fiend and can't control himself.

I smoke with my older brother and I smoked with my younger cousin when he did smoke. The rest of my family is far too conservative and are tee toalers.

My mom should smoke weed...she hasn't had to work for 20+ years and is just chilling as my mom while my dad works his ass off...but, alas.

I've only smoked with my cousin. I'd like to smoke with my parents and maybe with my sister but I don't think that's going to happend soon hahah.

My dad's strictly anti-drug (he was a fan of digging out my stashes and flushing them when I was a teen), but my mum is tolerant and open-minded about drugs. I've used many, and she's always asking me about the effects. Anyway, lately I've been making synthetic noid blends, (I use a mix of akb48,pb-22,bb-25), and she is constantly asking me for a joint. It's kinda annoying, but it's also kinda funny.

I have smoked with one of my siblings in the past, but it wasn't a regular thing, it just happened a few times. Frankly I'm not interested in smoking weed with any member of my straight-edge family.

The first time I ever smoked it was with my mother. I was probably 11.

Now I smoke with one of my younger sisters and I smoke with my dad. He denied that he smoked until I was 18 years old...and then he let me in on his little growing operation. I knew that he smoked...the growing was a huge surprise.

Old heads have some balls...some of the shit he's done with his growing I would never even dream of attempting.

I've smoked a joint with my mother a few times. She got the munchies a few times, it was crazy howmuch she would eat when that happened. :D

Last edited:
hi guys my parents are super super cool my old man 65 my mum 59 an we have what some might say is an odd relationship i toke bud with my dad everytime i see wen we go out we allways have a odd line both my mum an dad take coke speed an smoke just about every wk end and it all came about wen i was younger we used to live in a pub so drugs an drink were all around me not that i saw any drug use ever but my parents have allways told me to be honest if i ever decicded to try any drugs (in case i had to go to hospital or some shit they could tell then what i had took bless em

I think I'd just about have a heart attack if my mom ever offered to smoke with me... 8o