• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

iu

I've just had some stuff that just made me confused, I've had this type of K before but it's crap, won't be buying if him again I call it confusion K, it wasn't even fun, I've been confused and unable to work out how to get onto other websites or figure out my phone

On the 2-FDCK tonight. I don't trust normal dealer ket these days. Last batch I had of "ket" was some strong PCP analogue. Reminded me of O-PCE. STRONG.
Ended up breaking my nose while trying to go to the bathroom. Didn't feel any pain just kept on walking towards the wall until I fell on the floor face down...nose was broken in two places. I eventually blacked out.
Next morning it looked like a murder scene.

That stuff was active in the single digit mg range, just cut. So when I hit a hot spot bang I was holed beyond.

I now have trust issues.

I stick to RCs these days. At least I know what I'm doing, well this 2fdck is finally working, nasally it's a bloody waste. Had to wait an hour for shards to melt under my tongue. Now I am increasingly starting to hit the wrong keys and having to delete and rewrite. Feeling wonky wonky.

Will watch anime. Probably Penguin Highway.

Take care lads.

Ket tolerance can be insane. Go from
a 100mg line to being effective to multiple grams a day doing pretty much fuck all other than the taste and the headspace.

Interestingly we are seeing an apperance of ket again but seems to be of different forms/quality.

I do miss this drug. But also i remember its one of those drugs that although i look fondly upon it does have its drawbacks... such as how ineffective it becomes once we develop a tolerance, the urinary tract problems that come with it and the fact i look a gibbering mess on big doses 😯

Recently there is some okay stuff going around, so what have i done, yeah done so much of it I have now been buying a gram snorting it over about an hour and its doing nothing FUCKING TOLERENCE, and I buy more knowing it wont do much, maybe make it slightly, very slightly harder to type I even went back to I.M'ing it a few time, and still barely done anything, but I already want to buy another gram, pile it on my bedside table, crush it all up, put it in my tiny little container pot thing, do lines, use my necklace sniffing spoon, cook lines up in a little tin can someone taught me how to cook it with, without using a pan, but even that dosent make it stronger I am immune and it sucks, I dont drink but last couple of times i have tried drinking a cider with it as been told my people on here and my mates it helps break it down, fucksake K so addictive, I am annoyeed its not working, I am annoyed I want to order a gram aaaarrrgghhh fucking hell, and my benzo use has gone up and i think one reason is the anxiety I feel the day after I do k as my body and brain wants more, it helps my anxiety and fibromyalgia so much, I got so thin recently as K seems to suck loads of fat out of me and I drop weight so fast I look ill, dont know why I'm writing it on this thread, just needed to have a rant, I want k waaaahhhh i want it to work though

Haha, you sound so much like me there racking up your lines on your bedside table. Best place to do it.

I went a bit mad with ket when covid kicked off, was doing henrys and quarters in a week, easily. It got very, very silly, very very fast and I'm glad I knocked it on the head mostly towards the end of that year, then hardly touched it last year. Even on huge amounts, the first line after a break always hit me like a train, then eventually subsequent lines did fuck all. Nothing worse than sniffing your last 3-4 inch line and knowing it won't touch the sides....

That's the interesting thing I've noticed about ket tolerance though; it drops off after a week or so back to baseline. My first tiny bump always hits me hard but I've noticed that, personally, the tolerance is mostly rapidly acruing only so long as you start making your lines bigger. If you keep them small and effective it actually keeps its punch. Once you extend your line out, it hits you gradually less and less. If you keep them just "enough" and regular, your tolerance doesn't snap back so fast. It reminds me of my benzo tolerance really; eagerness to do loads, only for rapidly accruing lesser effect. I first had ket in 2003 and less than an inch will have me unable to speak. I also like to build up slowly over the course of a day for a nice floaty, almost nootropic effect. If I go to fast I can expect severe cognitive impairment and more chance of a negative vibe rather than an anti-depressent, anti-anxiety type one. Unless my goal is a hole, of course.

Anyway, regarding shite and fake ket: I had some ket the other week that came as big balls, like 1/2 a cm or so in size. It didn't seem quite the same as when you got the big crystal shards and balls a year or two back... the crystals seemed somewhat fake, like another substance formed the crystal to make it seem legit. Very hard to crush, immediately seemed off. Had a stitcher bump that did nothing, and it took a pretty big line to hit me. Definitely noticably reduced in potency for both me and my mate.

Apart from the fake, very hard ket I got last year which contained that cocaine cut (the stuff @LoginNotSecure bought online), and hardly any ketamine, which this reminded me of 100%), this is the second time I've had ketamine which was obviously and noticably cut and reduced in potency since the MXE days and the time I got mephedrone ket in the same period. I still got a nice hole out of it mind, and in a way it was kind of nice because small amounts didn't ruin me and I eased into it more gently.

Unfortunately, my old guy who refused to sell shite ket and was close to the UK side source is errr, gone, and the replacement who I don't know doesn't have the same sense of integrity.

Can i ask why bristol has been so well renowned for ket over the past 10-15 years?

Squat scene.

Exactly this. Big indoor/outdoor rave scene, full to the brim of psy trance & acid techno hippies, and just subculture.

When I was at Glade Festival you would get the Bristol Psy Trance hippies cooking up (olschool, liquid/indinan) ketamine on a stove into crystals/powder, selling it for a tenner a gram. Festival cost.

Bristol is the UK capital of ketamine. I've never bought a £10 gram from a dealer from anywhere else. My ex-girlfriend used to get really annoyed when I tried to explain that the UK ket capital definitely wasn't Oxford, just because loads of the students their apparently loved their ket.

'Bristol the city of crystal' 😁 ive pretty much always got k from or through there, id say 90% of the time its good but occasionally there will be batches of shard with MSG in. I actually prefer the fine crystal stuff recently, i find its cleaner, but my guy has shard like 3/4 of the time, i always end up doing more when hes got the fine, he has it at the mo, i did 5g the other night it was great lol. I wish i had some now tbh 😂

I wish i had some now tbh 😂

That's why I bought a gram of quality ket tonight for the first time since my absolutely harrowing jouney to the bus stop next to my mates house during Storm Arwen.

It's a very strange texture compared to what I'm used to but seems as strong as usual. A Photos incoming.