European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

specialspack

Bluelighter
I had what I think is my 2nd ever experience of cut/fake ketamine in over 20 years of on/off usage.

Very large long crystals, much wider than the "shard" type K of the past few years. Crushed some up to try out - whilst dumping the rest in water to recrystallize.
The few lines I did were very weak, subjectively - there was an effect but a mild one.

When I tried to dissolve the crystals in warm water, a lot of "foam" appeared, and white particles that didn't dissolve completely. Gently recrystallized over 50 deg, and the residue left was a waxy paste, not drying out to crystals at all.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yeah this shit been going on for a while, I live in UK, I am sober but I have a friend who's not and so he bought fake K. It's common to be cut with analogues or r-isomer, I mean they lace weed with oregano, what more do you want haha. It's childish I know but money gets us all in the end. He told me that you can't even k-hole on it, luckily I tasted real K but that was in USA. Get a reagent kit, it might be deschloroketamine, I belive.

I've had very large, long crystalline ketamine which seemed to simply be very potent ketamine.

Honestly, the only thing you can do is submit a sample to wedinos for lab testing, and/or even better perhaps, energy control; otherwise we just get constant perpetuated rumour and speculation. I've heard a few whispers online about ketamine analogues on the street recently, yet if you search ketamine on wedinos there are very few "intended ketamine" samples containing adulterated ketamine, and none that contain a ketamine analogue (that I can see). There are however a few that contain sedatives often used alongside ketamine in knocking things out, which might explain the old "tiletamine" or "knock out ket" quandry of a good few years back; but again, samples weren't showing up then, tiletamine was legal (and there was a ket drought), and still the rumours spread out pretty much because of nothing more than speculation and guesses on EADD.

It seems to be that ketamine is used more to cut other drugs (sketchy looking benzos, MDMA, mephedrone etc), than actually readily cut (with actives) itself. And the stuff that does contain cuts might be sourced from vets etc, as opposed to being purposefully cut.

@Shady's Fox - you live in the UK??

Yep - I will send a sample to Wedinos.

I already did a mandelin test which produced no colour change, so it's definitely not K.

Is it like the big flat shards on the right of my profile Pic?

deschloroketamine, I belive

That would still work similar to K its not that, that would probably even recrystallize as its still a type of ketamine just a molicule change, and it's not weak

My first post on here was when I got sold FAKE K, it looked just like K but definitely wasn't, so yeah it's a thing, it's happening in the UK, I also got sold bashed K, it had K in it and also some horrible cut that looked like K

Sorry I forgot all about this. Wedinos result came back as: major sample - ketamine, minor sample - levamisole.

And yes, the crystals did look like the ones in your profile. So yeah, definitely cut - with levamisole.

Not sure why the Mandelin test didn't work though

Sorry I forgot all about this. Wedinos result came back as: major sample - ketamine, minor sample - levamisole.

And yes, the crystals did look like the ones in your profile. So yeah, definitely cut - with levamisole.

Not sure why the Mandelin test didn't work though
LEVAMISOLE!!? I am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED 😱🤢
I knew it got used in cocaine but when the fuck did it start being used it ket!?
A quick Google images search of levamisole cocaine shows what damage this shit can do to your face with even a little use. It's a fuckin cattle wormer, well evil cut.
Can't believe I IV'd that shit no wonder my veins were dropping like flies when that batch was about 😒 surprised it didn't kill me lol

Tranced, K gets cut more often these days since it’s populrity has done nothing but grown and grown. Idk about UK but in my neck of the woods K use only increases each and every year. 2010 had hardly any K users around here, 2020 and everyone does the shit.

We’ve had nothing but amazing quality around here so I wonder if due to increased worldwide demand it’s draining quality elsewhere? Americans I think are willing to pay more too, based on what I’ve seen we pay about double what ya’ll pay in the UK but it’s never shitty always the exact same quality (either chunk or tiny needle shards).

-GC

LEVAMISOLE!!? I am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED 😱🤢
I knew it got used in cocaine but when the fuck did it start being used it ket!?
A quick Google images search of levamisole cocaine shows what damage this shit can do to your face with even a little use. It's a fuckin cattle wormer, well evil cut.
Can't believe I IV'd that shit no wonder my veins were dropping like flies when that batch was about 😒 surprised it didn't kill me lol

Fuck I've just googled levamisole and some look like crystals, that is shocking

How are we meant to know if that's in our K?

It would seem that the war on drugs is being quite successfully won by the dealers' greed without any governmental intervention.

At best, drugs will become so unappealing that no one will bother. At worst, all the drug users will be killed off by fentanyl, worming tablets and dodgy RCs.

It's all going to fucking shit...

How are we meant to know if that's in our K?
Well best way is to send a sample to Wedinos when trying a new batch.

Based on my experience though, a simple first test would be to try dissolve some in warm water with lots of shaking. Pure ketamine is readily soluble and should quickly start to dissolve, eventually leaving no solid crystals at all (given enough shaking and excess water).

My sample produced a foaming scum, like a detergent effect that I've not seen before, and a lot of small white particles that wouldn't dissolve. I can only assume that's the levamisole.

Also it just didn't "look" like any ketamine I've encountered over the past 20 years. The crystal shards were just too big, and had an off-white tint, slightly beige, rather than the pure white of shard or powder K I've seen before.

My sample produced a foaming scum, like a detergent effect that I've not seen before, and a lot of small white particles that wouldn't dissolve. I can only assume that's the levamisole.

Also it just didn't "look" like any ketamine I've encountered over the past 20 years. The crystal shards were just too big, and had an off-white tint, slightly beige, rather than the pure white of shard or powder K I've seen before.

The stuff I had in profile Pic didn't act like that at all, I would've definitely noticed it foaming in the spoon and the solutions we were making were clear even before filtering.

Still shocked to hear that it came back as what it did.

I dumped 5g into a plastic 50ml shaking bottle of tap water and gave it a good hard shake. Normally, that would dissolve a significant amount of the crystals, and given enough time and vigorous shaking, the liquid would be totally clear, with maybe a few crystals remaining.

This produced foam and small white flour-like particles, which didn't seem to want to dissolve. I tried rapidly boiling off the liquid in a pan, which would normally cause any remaining crystals to dissolve, but in this case left some "scum" particles present. When it was fully dried out, it had a waxy quality to the touch.

The vendor I got it from claimed that others had been happy with it when I challenged them.

The vendor I got it from claimed that others had been happy with it when I challenged them.
That old chestnut. That's what they all fucking say scummy bastards, I stopped using the darknet after numerous scams and one time even getting 20g of 'K' from Spain, they kept telling me others had rated it really highly etc I kept telling them no way that's true cuz like fuck does it have any k in it, so they said they wanted to get it tested I sent them 17g back and they refunded me some bitcoin about 4 months later after it came back from labs and it was mainly lidocaine and GLUE CRYSTALS 0% ket. Unfortunately bitcoin had just dropped vigorously and I was still well out of pocket 😒

I dumped 5g into a plastic 50ml shaking bottle of tap water and gave it a good hard shake. Normally, that would dissolve a significant amount of the crystals, and given enough time and vigorous shaking, the liquid would be totally clear, with maybe a few crystals remaining.

This produced foam and small white flour-like particles, which didn't seem to want to dissolve. I tried rapidly boiling off the liquid in a pan, which would normally cause any remaining crystals to dissolve, but in this case left some "scum" particles present. When it was fully dried out, it had a waxy quality to the touch.

Looking on wedinos there's a lot of ket results saying just ketamine, then you see yours, wat kinda arsehole does that?
Do you think it's your dealer who done that or is more up the chain?
I'm planning on getting some needle stuff and am a bit worried now, will probably send a bit off to wedinos before I take it

@matt<3ketamine i would mate especially if you plan to iv it, can't imagine what lev does to your veins and organs! They'd have your results up pretty sharpish you're pretty close aren't you?
I just wouldn't be able to sit there with a bag of it, even if it was a 12.5/14g to myself, send off say 100mg for testing and not do any.. I really have shit (no) self control when it comes to k and would have finished the bag before the results were even up.
Id probably go and buy booze to 'pass the time' have a few ciders and then be even worse and consume the k even quicker 🤷‍♂️