• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake ketamine in the UK

is tiletamine illegal in the uk, does it come under the 2016 psychoactive act or can i say its for me dog? ;)
That Act catches pretty much anything and everything that's of any use.

It put an end to the whole cat and mouse game that RC inventors, creators, and sellers had going on with the law, following the mephedrone ban, which started the whole thing, IIRC.

What's that sketchy ket cut called again? Had two speed samples the other day - one white and one pink. The white was pretty nice, then I tried the pink and it was blatantly cut with that minging cut.

What's that sketchy ket cut called again? Had two speed samples the other day - one white and one pink. The white was pretty nice, then I tried the pink and it was blatantly cut with that minging cut

Can you send some to wedinos, is it levamisol, animal wormer that's in coke and K

Can you send some to wedinos, is it levamisol, animal wormer that's in coke and K

Levamisol is the one, cheers!

And I certainly will be sending it into wedinos - mostly so I can prove to myself I knew it had it in. =D

Levamisol makes you feel DINK. Gives me such a minging taste in my mouth and a similar feeling throughout my body. Had it in ket (was tested), coke and now speed to date.

Edit: Here's a result from back when I got fake ket:

W015597

18400.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Date Received: 13 Nov 2020
Postcode: NE23 -
Purchase Intent: Ketamine
Package Label: Not Stated
Sample Colour: White
Sample Form: Crystalline
Consumption Method: Not Stated
Self-Reported Effects: Not Stated
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Ketamine, Levamisole
Sample Upon Analysis (Minor):

I must say, I highly dispute the idea of it being ketamine major. I sniffed the entire gram, just to check, and didn't feel the slightest bit ketted. =D

Last edited:
I certainly will be sending it into wedinos

Post the results on this thread hun so I get an update

I must say, I highly dispute the idea of it being ketamine major. I sniffed the entire gram, just to check, and didn't feel the slightest bit ketted

They do that often, say K is a major when I know there's hardly any K in it lol, I also think there's a bash that wedinos doesn't detect so when it's tested it shows as K and nothing else, but it's not pure K I know that much lol

Holy shit, I had no idea people were cutting ketamine, what the fuck! What happened to getting the big bottles from India and evaporating it off in a frying pan round your mates house 😂

Levamisol is the one, cheers!

And I certainly will be sending it into wedinos - mostly so I can prove to myself I knew it had it in. =D

Levamisol makes you feel DINK. Gives me such a minging taste in my mouth and a similar feeling throughout my body. Had it in ket (was tested), coke and now speed to date.

Edit: Here's a result from back when I got fake ket:

I must say, I highly dispute the idea of it being ketamine major. I sniffed the entire gram, just to check, and didn't feel the slightest bit ketted. =D

Looks like from your picture the K is still in crystal form? Are they recrystallizing the K with levisamole? That is absolutely rank if so, makes it quite worrying doing any without testing. I swear when it's in the coke it makes it more sketchy and then you feel like total shit the next day, more so than usual, no wonder when you're literally sniffing cattle dewormer urgh.

sounds like this ket ive got here....
Its quite ketty at first then after you feel all disassociated and like mxe kinda recked its fucked up.

Looks like from your picture the K is still in crystal form? Are they recrystallizing the K with levisamole? That is absolutely rank if so, makes it quite worrying doing any without testing. I swear when it's in the coke it makes it more sketchy and then you feel like total shit the next day, more so than usual, no wonder when you're literally sniffing cattle dewormer urgh.
Levamisole crystals look very similar to ketamine crystals so I presume they just mix them together.