• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Extremely heavy DMT trip,what to do?

Wow all this talk about scary life-changing experiences while on psychadelics are pretty intimidating. It's strange because I've done my fair share, and I don't consider myself to have a "strong mind" at all (maybe the opposite, actually), but I've always been able to integrate my experiences pretty well, and if I had disturbing thoughts about how I wasn't one with the universe or something, I was always able to just write it off as "oh well, I was/am just tripping, who cares."

Only exception was coming off mescaline, I was depressed for a few days after the trip for some reason. But that only lasted a few days and then I was over it.

Hey. Not bad. I do want to zoom in on a thought here, not trying to be presumptuous but what is the bigger story behind "I knew I couldn't escape my existential angst"?

hmmm. its hard to articulate. i had been taking acid for a few years before this particular trip, but it was a very heavy and intense one. i guess it just opened my perceptions to another level. the first time i took acid, i saw everything in a new way, but it wasnt forced. i still knew how i was, that i was a human etc.

during this particular trip, there were moments when those things i had taken for granted were in question. what does it mean to be human? what is consciousness? how can people really relate to each other, and how much of our peceptions are shared? these are the kind of questions that came up during that trip. and compared to before, i didnt have a choice about thinking about these issues afterwards. it was all i could think about, the trip changed the way my brain perceived reality. it opened it up to other possibilities for better or worse. it was the summer after i graduated high school and i was going off to college, where i didnt know a soul. i had weened off of the oxycontin i was prescribed for a year after a bad car accident and was now mobile again. all of these things at once were a lot to handle, and eventually i went back to the opiates, but eventually down the road i reasoned that it wasnt worth it, the attempt to escape all of it was futile if i couldnt address the issues directly, and thats when i got on suboxone and i could piece things together again.

Everyone except you are philosophical zombies. Reality only exists because your psyche subconsciously facilitates it. The world is but a shared thought. You are living in a simulation.
Either a piss taker in which case bravo or a first rate fucktard. Medical help OP if problem persists, I had to admit i had problems... after almost killing myself. Enough said.

pmoseman and heroin? I'm to high for the bullshit hypocritical nature of BL so I'm going to fucking vanish.

Last edited: