• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Extreme quantities of LSD...?

fatdave said:
I know my own limits, so I would never do this. But, what would happen if somebody took an extreme amount of LSD (I dunno, 1000, 10,000 hits or more). Would they ever come down? Would the develop tolerance over a few days or come down? Would they die? Would they freak out and think they were a dog and chase cars? If they ever did come down, would they lose control of their motor functions or speech?
Also, what is the largest # of hits that has been recorded as being taking by one person, and what happened to that person?
------------------
URL: http://www.rightbraindigital.com ...... AIM: TheBackOfMyMind

This great thread should satisfy some of your thoughts about this thread.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1427364/page//fpart/1/vc/1

Last edited:
well this isnt backed up by anything, but maby someone can back me up here:

i was told of this story of a man (forget his name...leary's buddy) went off to india with a vial of something like 10000 hits. he came across this guru and explaned this drug to him and wanted to see what he had to say about it.

the guru, having no idea, takes the vial and drinks about 1/2 of it and sits there smiling for hours but didnt have the kind of completely freaking out that you would expect

You talking about the book, Be Here Now? Thats a good book :).

Oh, and i would just looooove it if i had magical powers and could dose the U.S. Administration/bush/etc with 10,000 mics+, just the thought gives me a big hard on ;)

Last edited:
p3n1x said:
[Bi dont like it that much anyore, with a 10+ hour peak..it was just too much, lol now i like mushrooms alot more..theyre just so much more chill..[/B]

Im the complete opposite. Mushrooms are so much LESS chill than LSD for me because I just cant handle that body buzz in combination with that SKETCH high. Id way rather feel the mellow body buzz of LSD in combination with those crystal-clear visuals and thought processes for 2.50x longer...

What I don't understand is why anyone would main huge doses of LSD in the first place. I've personally IV'd acid before, and in a twist of utterly psychedelic humor, it took just as long to kick in as my friend's who ate his.

Also, I've taken up twenty hits over the course of 6-8 hours before several times, and it's always lasted well over 24 hours, but never more than 48. Funny too, cause alot of those mega-dosages were significantly less scary than many of my smaller dosed trips.

my good buddy, dan, drank a whole vial at once on impulse. he walked from town to my house afterwards, regardless of having a car. when he came here he was way more weirder than usual, which is saying alot cause hes one of the craziest, most obscure cats ive ever come across. first he was talking about government conspiracies and crazy mental evolution shit, and a bunch of expected discussion coming from an intense trip, only this seemed much more elaborate and intense. then he would be madly aggressive and almost evil at one point and then giddily happy the next. then, he spoke about flexing his wings and impling he was an angel. i knew he had taken something, but he was too incoherent for him to confess of what he had actually taken. later on, my dad took him to his car cause he insisted he hadnt taken anything, even though both of us suspected he did. later on i found out his mom found him later on that night, and he was immediately taken to a rehab. he was in a detox room for three days straight tripping his balls off!! he was at the rehab for a week trying to recover from it. he came back and told me the real story, and man... it was nuts. i still dont think he's fully recovered from it in his mind, but hes still alive and well. even before him taking it, he was always really out there in his mind, but even more so ever since that incident. i dont suggest anyone ever doing this, but if anyone has and does and survives... then as intense as the trip is, of course it'll elevate your consciousness to unthinkable levels, and you'll learn alot more than u did before hand. but, you can get basically the same effect from a normal dose, so really no use in trying.

The most paper Ive eaten at once is 2.5 sheets. I was high as hell for about 24 hours or so. I peaked for about 8 hours. It was a fun time. Very peaceful. My best friend and i got pulled over and we had 5 sheets on us so we split it. We had just come home from Grateful Dead tour which we both were on for the last 5 years that Jerry was alive. Honestly, 2.5 sheets is nothing. Ive done a thumb print which is putting your thumb in a pile of raw LSD which looks like Molly. Not exactly sure how many "hits" that was but it was probably a 1/10th of a gram which will make 10 sheets. 1 gram will produce 10-10 packs or 100 sheets. The quality of your crystal and the # of 10 packs you lay determines the strength of your hits. A good hit is about 100-120 micrograms. Despite the crazy urban legends that go around about people eating a sheet and tripping for a week or never coming down that's pure BS. I've seen people consume ridiculous amounts or raw LSD crystal and come down within 2-3 days.

Junglist, unless the guy told you himself, don't believe it.
I remember in high school this one guy disappeared one year and went on to some private art school. The rumor was that he had gone crazy over the summer tripping on acid and couldn't function anymore, which was farther from the truth.
And later on in high school, people liked to make up really bizarre rumors about myself or believe bizarre rumors about myself. Apparently while I was suspended for 3 days, most of the school thought I had gone crazy after taking PCP and after someone on the street gave me crap for having a mohawk I ended up fighting him and biting his arm open and had to be restrained in a mental hospital for a few days.
I never ceased to stop hearing weird stories about people taking drugs, particularly LSD. 99.9% of them are complete bullshit.
The only drug I've ever come across that produces whacky trips like the utter bullshit LSD stories you hear is DOB.

The type of people who lie like a rug about others; with the intention of ruining people deserve an LSD mg. And those who take those assumptions/rumors for fact are still on day 1.