• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did legs yesterday... the time before that was 5 days before (though I climbed and hiked a river Saturday and Sunday). I went to do legs yesterday and I had increased my quads by 10 pounds and my inner thighs by 15 pounds, my outer thighs by 10 pounds, and my calves by 15 pounds. It seemed like a crazy amount to increase so quickly but I'm not complaining. :)

did the 7 minute workout yesterday and it kicked my ass lol damn those pushups and situps. I am piggin tonight and back on it again tomorrow night

I was gonna go to bed early and wake up early and do an upper body workout... then I hung out with my friends and barely slept. Oh well. Labor Day weekend, I have some plans so I better get some sleep tonight.

2 neck exercises/stretches appear to have made the choking in my throat go away or decrease. :)!

1st- basically a "neck-bridge" stretch from the bed. On my back and then scooting toward the edge until I can hang my head upside down.(my bed isn't high so i folded a comforter and actually let my head touch the ground), and then RELAX everything.

2nd- on my stomach with shoulders/head off bed... chin to chest/sideofbed and then slowly looking up until looking straight ahead. This one doing at least 10 slow reps.

both movements/stretches went very slowly, and used hands for support when necessary.

Still doing bear crawl per/hour. Only did my morning one yesterday because grass cutting.

I worked out full blast again yesterday and I am going to do the 30 Day Fitness Challenge set by Perpetual Indulgence hehehe wish me luck!

Good luck Maya.

I have been sick this week.. so did not hit it in a couple of days... if the gym is open tomorow I will slip in for a quicky

I went back to a waterfall I hadn't been to in some time, and there's this section I like to climb. I noticed it was SO MUCH easier to climb today, I did it almost effortlessly in half the time I used to be able to do it with. It's cool to see improvement over time. :)

^nice! I was thinkin of goin for a short hike today last night but i woke up late. Im debating whether i should just go to the gym or go to spinning class and hot yoga but if i go to hot yoga i will be spending money again and id rather not. I cancelled my yoga membership cause it costed so much money but i still go from time to time.

Hikes are such great exercise, and fun too. :)

I went to the gym today, gonna go tomorrow and Wednesday too and then Thursday I'm heading to the festival for 4 days... gonna do lots of walking and dancing there so a workout will be included. :) A 4-day workout.

I am doing a rest day every other day as it makes me feel exhausted to go everyday now. Going every other day gives me full power in my workouts so tomorrow ill be rest day and Tuesday back at it again.

Nike app training for abs and 20 min cardio. The abs training was intense holy!!

cycled 50km yesterday in 2 hours and now my legs are sore...but i like it i guess xd

So utterly exhausted after the festival, I slept 10 hours last night and still can barely make it through work. I'm thinking I should rest tomorrow too, hopefully start back at the gym Wednesday. I've never felt tired quite like this I don't know, wow.

Unloaded 1200 boxes of average weight around 30lbs off of a truck in around two hours early this morning. Absolutely brutal. Then an eight hour shift. On little sleep. So naturally it's a good time to go grab a meal and head off to powerlifting training.

One hour cardio plus day 7 and 9 of fitness challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.