• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. I worked all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the challenge hike again today and im proud of my time, 1:17 compared to 1:26 last time.a friend of mine invited me togo again on Monday so im stoked to beat my time! Im aiming for an hour and 10 butwe shall see :)

did you try it ??

-
spent about 1.5-2 hours cutting grass/ landscaping my grandmother's yard today

did you try it ??

-
spent about 1.5-2 hours cutting grass/ landscaping my grandmother's yard today
Nope didn't end up goin today was too tired so i just rested. Ilk probly go again either next weekend or end of this month.

Took a day off today buy will go to hot yoga later in the afternoon.

Did about 20km of hill climbs and descents on my single speed today. Not exactly a long ride but the hill climbing on a single speed got the heart pumping. Was flying past people on geared bikes going up the hills too which made me feel smug.=D

I feel great even though I'm reducing on my benzo script. First time I've really done some exercise and felt great rather than fucked afterwards, amazing feeling. Can't wait to get out and ride again tomorrow, going to actually get my lazy arse up and out of bed in time to ride to the lane swim at the pool. Hopefully do the same amount of distance on the bike and throw a 2km swim in the middle as well.

Today was a good day.:)

^ its good to feal smug once and awhile.%)

Going to jog and lift back shoulders and biceps today.. then work at clearing invasive brush and tree's for three or four hours.. then I will be happily spent.

60km on the bike today, pretty knackered.

Also, my gooch feels like it has been attacked with a meat tenderiser.

Whoo, 60km? That's impressive!

I had a great workout just a bit ago, increased my weights all by 5 all around in all upper body areas, and went 5 extra minutes on the elliptical... didn't even reach my target heart rate (which was set a bit high for my age anyway so it was fine, I got within 5 bpm - it says I should target 151 but I target 175, got to 170).

Yeah on a single speed as well. Although it's pretty much flat as pancake on the path I rode, it's just the 5km down to it and back up afterwards that is one big hill.

3 hours of cutting my grandmother's grass and grocery shopping.

one hour of spinning class and 75 min of Hatha Yoga. I feel amazing!!! Loving my Saturday so far!!

im deeply into bodybuilding and training others and i love morning cardio ,without the discipline of exercise id be......just a junky as opposed to a junky with muscles that looks into shop windows at himself too much and can be somehow be vain yet self loathing.

if i was jut using steroids and some thermogenics im good to go but the other stuff has sneaked in and here i.....dwell.

apologies for lower case, keyboard is f****d.......still my cup cant all be half empty or it would be stuck on caps.

Slept in a bit, I'll go work out during lunch instead. Still recovering a bit from this weekend I suppose. I keep getting to bed at 3-4am on Fridays and Saturdays. It's hard for me to resists having fun with my friends this summer.

Hot yoga. Not my best performance but piwered through the sesh.

For the last 2 days I have noticed cardio is harder, I went 15 minutes instead of 20 minutes (but going hard). I suppose I just keep going hard (hanging out/partying-wise) every weekend and need to recover throughout the week. But weirdly, on Monday, I was able to do 20 minutes just fine.

Increased my lifting by 5-10 pounds all around since last week today though. :)

Had to skip today cause i had a 13 hour shift at work and i just got off work sighhh it's a long ass meeting for a bew project we are working on taking over back again so help me God.

Status
Not open for further replies.