• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Ex opiate addict looking for proper iboga root bark dosing

Not true, in socal the last year I’ve gotten tar heroin without fent from 3 different suppliers irl and 1 dark web provider, it’s wayyyy more rare tho. Most of the dealers can only get fent now but H is def still available via the dark web. I wonder if the cartels are still growing the same amount of poppies, if so it must be getting diverted to different markets because the streets used to be flooded with high quality tar, stuff is like a unicorn now irl at least. Fuck some of the tar used to be so strong, I’ve had powdered heroin lab tested at 60% purity in the last year and it didn’t touch the potency of the tar I used to get. I don’t think the tar had fent because of the duration and quality of high, but can’t rap my brain around tar being much higher than 60% pure diacetylmorphine…but expertianlly the tar was way more potent than the 60% pure powder stuff.

20-30g seems like a ton and unmanageable as far as online pricing goes. I did read something online around 200 mg which would be .2 on the scale. Was going to crush the roots and start from very small and work my up but wanted to see if anyone had tried it themselves.
What you read online must have been talking about Ibogaine HCL, or possibly Ibogaine Tabernanthe powder, both are way way way way more powerful than root bark, HCL being the strongest. You wouldn't notice .2 Gs of rootbark