Everybody's favorite breakfast cereal

I believe you're referring to Crispix Patrick. They're also yummy without milk as a daytime snack.
miss apple

BACK TO THE TOP I SAY!
There simply are NOT enough replies
smile.gif
Let's aim for a 3rd page shall we kiddies. I have a few things to say...
1. miss. apple:You are a flirt. Shame on you.
2. Smurf: I feed my dogs the left over chocolate milk
smile.gif

3. I'm gonna go buy some o' those Crispix. I've been hearing quite alot about them over the past few days.
4. I HAVE THE DAY OFF TOMORROW!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

mona.

miss apple ... Two points I want to make:
(1) You are quite right re Crispix
(2) I'm so stupid I couldn't pour piss out of a shoe if the instructions were written on the heel. Of COURSE the breakfast food I was thinking off is Crispix. Even though it holds the number 7 spot in Dr E's Top 10 cereals and even though you refer to it quite unambiguously in your post I STILL couldn't get it right. Next time I experience delusions of adequacy I'll look back on this day for a reality check.
As for your comments on Weet Bix and Corn Flakes I think you're 100% right. Dry weet-bix is revolting. For anyone out there who is unfamiliar with weet-bix and would like to get an idea as to what it tastes like before it comes into contact with milk, try this: Go to the nearest fax machine, tear off the latest incoming document, shove it into your mouth and munch away. That is what dry weet-bix taste like. Regarding corn flakes, the trick is to scoop them into your mouth AFTER they've come into contact with the milk but BEFORE they've become fully drenched by this fast-acting dairy product. Just like open heart surgery and balancing ten pin bowling balls on top of each other (yes there are people out there who do this), eating corn flakes is a skill.
Can't wait till someone asks the bluelight community what everyone's favourite shoelace is, or poses some other question that rivals this one for unrestrained banality.
- Patrick

My whole motivation for posting this topic was because I was eating a bowl of cheerios a little while back and started thinking about all the cool cereals out there and more about the little characters the cereals have (like Cap'n Crunch himself). I just wanted to see if everybody in bluelight was interested in the sugar cereals and get a variety to see who likes what out there. I wasn't asking all you people to respond but for some f'd up reason everybody wants to fight about cereal of all things. For Christ sakes, its only cereal.
the doctor
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Despite what a pethetic and out of context post this is I am very bored so here are my top 8 UK breakfast cereals:
1. Fruit Loops (can't get 'em in this country. Had 'em on holiday and braught back about 10 boxes which didn't get through customs. DOH!!!!!
2. Frosties (The original & best)
3. Weetos (Gorgous if you have a sweet tooth)
4. Lucky Charms (Just for the marsh mellows!)
5. Frosted Shreddies (Nice & sweet and really fill you up. I sometimes have these at lunch time)
6. Ricicles (Nice & Light)
7. Co-co Pops (Makes the milk turn choclaty!!!!!)
8. Special K (You know what I mean)
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

I know this is a double post, sorry they wouldn't let me delete it.
[This message has been edited by Vicks (edited 20 December 1999).]

Corn flakes and chocolate syrup. And milk. I like corn flakes they got a good taste, and I like it when Its a little soggy, with some crunch. I never eat it for breakfast though, usually a midnight munchie fix and then drinking the milk. Hmmmmmmmmm choclate cereal milk.
But I've found that my mouth gets all raw from the cereals that stay crunchy, I think it's the msg or some such shit.
Plus I wanted to see this sucker go back to the top. Viva la off topic post.

Well lemme tell you, being from Antartica, I know nothing about breakfast cereals. When I wake in the morning I have an ice cold slab o' penguin.
And to reply to all of the bickerers, talkin about "my countries better", "no MIIIIIINE is better". Let me just say ALL of you suck. All of you stink to high heaven. SULTANAS? WTF? Ever heard of a Penguin? Yeah that's what I thought. Sugery cereals! WTF IS SUGERY?!? Ever had a 3002kg sea lion charge at you, frothing at his mouth? Nope, didn't think so. CANADA?!? OMG! What kind of country gets there name by pulling three letters out of a hat (C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?). You guys think its cold up there. Shit, I get 50 degrees below zero and I am in a pair of shorts, and my sun tan lotion, and my pail and I go to the 'bergs edge' (beach) and play all day w/ the penguins. And the rolls down here, shit, NOTHING compares to them. You people don't even know what a REAL roll is. You take one of these and your full for like three days, and they are sooooooooo delicious. My mom makes me rolls all the time, and I love them and I owe my life to her, just for the rolls, let alone bringing life to me.
You guys have a lot to learn about everything. I can't believe you guys don't even know what a penguin is. Well then again I am talking to Americans, Australians, and Canadians. shessh, simply put, IDIOTS.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69
biggrin.gif

Well lemme tell you, being from Antartica, I know nothing about breakfast cereals. When I wake in the morning I have an ice cold slab o' penguin.
And to reply to all of the bickerers, talkin about "my countries better", "no MIIIIIINE is better". Let me just say ALL of you suck. All of you stink to high heaven. SULTANAS? WTF? Ever heard of a Penguin? Yeah that's what I thought. Sugery cereals! WTF IS SUGERY?!? Ever had a 3002kg sea lion charge at you, frothing at his mouth? Nope, didn't think so. CANADA?!? OMG! What kind of country gets there name by pulling three letters out of a hat (C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?). You guys think its cold up there. Shit, I get 50 degrees below zero and I am in a pair of shorts, and my sun tan lotion, and my pail and I go to the 'bergs edge' (beach) and play all day w/ the penguins. And the rolls down here, shit, NOTHING compares to them. You people don't even know what a REAL roll is. You take one of these and your full for like three days, and they are sooooooooo delicious. My mom makes me rolls all the time, and I love them and I owe my life to her, just for the rolls, let alone bringing life to me.
You guys have a lot to learn about everything. I can't believe you guys don't even know what a penguin is. Well then again I am talking to Americans, Australians, and Canadians. shessh, simply put, IDIOTS.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69
biggrin.gif

LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69
biggrin.gif

LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69
biggrin.gif

4 times stepper? I think I know who the idiot is around here..
wink.gif
j/k
I know what a penguin is. Honestly.

Well, seeing as how I live in Antartica, I know absolutely nothing about breakfast cereals. I wake up in the morning and have an ice cold refreshing slab o' seal. Nothing tastes better, or has a better texture than slab o' seal.
smile.gif

I also have something to say to all of the bickerers, talkin about, "My country's better", "no miiiiinnes better". *NEWS FLASH* All humans, that don't live on the continent of Antartica, suck. I mean REALLY suck! SULTANAS?!? Isn't that that awesome guitar player, from like Chile, or something. You Australians have nothing better to do than study dried fruit. Come on down to Antartica, I'll give ya some work to keep you busy. Sugary cereals?!? What the F is SUGARY. You Americans are all the same, you eat to much damn sugar. That is why you guys hate everyone, you guys are always comin' off a sugar high. And who says yellow snow should not be eaten? I find it both, nutritious and delicious. And the Canadians, oh the Canadians. What kind of country puts all the letters of the alphabet into a hat, picks three and names there country based on that. It was like "C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?" Gosh, what idiots!
smile.gif
You Canadians are wimps too. You think 160 degrees below zero is cold? HAH! I get that kinda weather and I am in shorts, and thats it. Yeah, thats right, I get my snow-pail, my snorkel, and I go to the bergs-edge and play with the penguins, oh yeah, I forgot I am dealing w/ imbeciles. A penguin is a flightless bird that exist only on the continent of Antartica. See you idiots learned something today.
You guys have a whole hell of a lot to learn about everything. I would invite all the bluelighters down here to Antartica, but I am afraid you would get lost, seeing as how you are all lame idiots. Oh well, maybe in the next reality you'll be a little bit smarter. I only wish everyone could be as smart as my pet penquin GROUCHO! He could beat all of you at an IQ test.
smile.gif
LOL!
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

Wow!!!!!
I've been avoiding this post for a couple days now, and finally decided that I'd come in and see why there were SOOOO many goddamn posts about breakfast cereals. And I'm reeaaally gald I did
smile.gif
. I've a couple things to say:
miss apple: hehehe. Thanks for most entertaining fight with pizzaguy. I, though I'm American, don't eat sugary cereals. As for the dried fruit thing, I prefer the fresh stuff, but whatever floats your boat. Oh, and remind me to tell you my "Americans and Dinosaurs" theory some day. I think you'd be amused
Mr. Sticky: Your posts always make me laugh. Thank you!
Onto the actual question: I don't really eat cereals myself. I don't like milk, so cereal is out of the question. I just felt the need to respond to this madness.
------------------
xoxo
flux

AHAHAHAHAAAA!
I still condemn this topic, and all that it stands for. Why, it can't open its mouth except to say "yes" and "no" and raise a passel of mealy-mouthed brats just like it! Oh no wait, that's Scarlett O'Hara's description of Melanie Wilkes in Gone With The Wind.
However, I give this topic my blessing, because TheStepper was so fucking funny. Five times.
Pillcat

HAAAAAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO! I can't believe what a fucking idiot I am. Both versions of my little "story" posted. I think I should be shot.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69