Everybody's favorite breakfast cereal

Dr.E's_bitch

Bluelighter
I know its a stupid topic but I just wanna see what if any cereal to all the bluelighters out there prefer.
For me its:
1) Ms. Pacman
2) Lucky Charms
3) Froot loops
4) Cap'n Crunch
5) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6) Oh's
7) Crispix
8) Apple Jacks
9) Shreddies
10) Mr. T cereal
The doctor
------------------
The angels came to visit us, but we only know them when they are gone

My taste in cereal is totally skewed to the non-kiddie end of the spectrum. Somehow, I don't fiend for Frosties and Sugar Smacks the way I used to. Actually, sad to say, I find that I really like All Bran (well, a clean colon is a happy colon). Um, if I could find it, my fav cereal to eat would be Alpen meusli.

What a cray topic...but for the record, here it goes....
1) Cocoa Puffs
2) Lucky Charms
3) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4) Fruity Pebbles
5) Cap'n Crunch
Chris
[This message has been edited by PhillyBWa (edited 15 December 1999).]

OK...I'll engage in one of these pointless posts. Why bother fighting them
smile.gif

What kind of wierd arse cereals do you yankies have??? I've only ever heard of Froot loops and Crispix (which are yummy as a snack without any milk but have only been around for 6 months or so).
For me, weet-bix and Sultana Bran do me just fine. I've loved sultana bran ever since my auntie gave me a bowl when one of my teeth was really loose and almost falling out (yep, about 7 or 8 I think) and I kept thinking the sultanas in the cereal were my tooth that had come out. So I made sure I chewed every single one to bits so I was sure I didn't swallow my tooth. I even spat a half chewed mouthful in my hand cause I thought my tooth had come out. There was no way I was going to miss out on the 50c from the tooth fairy!!! You'd think that would have put me off but I eat it to this day. Who would have thought Sultana bran has been around for that long
smile.gif

miss apple

my favorite cereal is Special K...(giggle)
just kiddin' although it is yummy
smile.gif

as far as sugary cereals i like me some fruity pebbles and cinnamom toast crunch
for the healthier shit i like cracklin' oat bran ....

I ONLY USUALLY EAT CEREAL WHEN I GET THE MUNCHIES AS A BREAKFAST FOOD ALMOST NEVER BUT HERE ARE MY TOP PICKS:
1-LUCKY CHARMS
2-GOLDEN GRAHAMS
3-FRUITY PEBBLES
4-APPLE JACKS
5-CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH
6-CORN FLAKES W/ BANANA IN IT

what ever made you pick this topic?
1. fruity pebbles
2. fruity pebbles
3. fruity pebbles
4. fruitloops

Miss Apple...
Yeah, the US is a land of many strange and sugary breakfast cereals. Generally, a whole aisle in the supermarket is dedicated to them. Most are about nutritionally equivalent to table sugar. Crispix was available in Ireland when I was a kiddie, figured it was throughout the commonwealth. Oh well... I remember Weetabix fondly. Actually, I think it might be available in the States now. Gets nasty quickly in milk, though. I forget if there's a diff between sultanas and raisins...fill me in. Anyway, I'm rambling...

Scoby...I believe sultanas are dried green grapes (sultana grapes!!) and raisins are dried red grapes. Raisins aren't as nice...they're harder and bigger than sultanas.
As for weetbix...I actually leve mine soaking in the milk for a while cause there's nothing better than soggy weetbix. Cornflakes are opposite though...soggy cornflakes are revolting
smile.gif

Aaah theres so much to talk about cereals!!
miss apple

Hmmm I dig on Raisin Bran, Frosted MiniWheats, and anything with a bunch of dried fruit and nuts.
Anybody remember Buck Wheats? I haven't seen them in North Carolina for at least 15 years. They were kinda like Wheaties with a honey coating, but had an unusual flavor that I've never experienced in any other food. I'd rape and pillage an entire subdivision just to have another box of that stuff. It was quite delectible (kewl, haven't used that word in a few years
smile.gif
)

coco crispies!
rice chex
sugar smacks
:I think I'm living in Never Never Land, I'm never going to grow up

hmmmmmm... tough one, but i'll try
1. sugar smacks
2. fruit loops
3. fruity pebbles
4. what the hell is miss apple's problem-o's
5. cinnamon toast crunch
yup, that looks about right
smile.gif

------------------
"keep your feet on the stars and keep reaching for the ground"

FROSTED FLAKES!!!
Cocoa pebbles with chocolate milk...Mmmmmmm!!
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

Mr Sticky...we're at it once again
smile.gif
And you like the same cereal as me! *LOL*
So you guys call it Raisin Bran. It's the same thing, except you guys don't know what sultanas are!!! We know what raisins are but sultanas are normally put in cereals cuase they're softer in the middle.
How the hell did I ever get to know so much about dried fruit? Oh and you're all going to gross out at this one completely but prunes are delicious on weetbix as well
smile.gif
(Prunes are dried plums if you haven't heard of them, and are normally eaten by grannies to keep them regular)
miss apple
Uuh...I don't have any problem pizzaguy. Just expressing a lighthearted thought. Sorry if you were offended by my opinion on your breakfast cereals. Geez, I sometimes forget Americans inability to see the funny side of our humour.
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 15 December 1999).]

hmmmm
well okay
1.) kix
2.) cin. tost crunch
3.) reases beanut butter crunch
4.) anything with suger!!!!!!!!!
hehe
------------------
Peace out
much love and lots of huggs
kiddie
PLUR= the way to a better world :)

OK, let me first say that cereal is my all time favorite food. In college, I ate it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Well, usually two out of three meals in the day. Just recently I have been getting Post's Bannana Nut Crunch. It is so good. You all have to try it.
Walhuger

Definitely Ol' School Plain Cap'n Crunch, no berries no nothin'...luv to eat 'em till the tongue get's that weird feelin'...then drink the sugary milk...mmmm
*GG*

Crispix
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Berry Berry Kix
Cap'n Crunch w/Crunch Berries
Lucky Charms

I, like Miss Apple over there, was SO going to avoid this post...but what the hey! I'm in a good mood
smile.gif

I go through cereal phases. I usually eat toast with vegemite YEAH! BUT when i eat cereal atm it's, Weetbix Hi Bran and Soy, with honey on top. BUT if I had to go for the sugary ones..it'd be
1. Honey Smacks
2. Frosties
3. Fruit Loops
4. Nutri Grain (yes they ARE sugary)
But yeah those Soy Weetbix are at the top. Go Sanitarium GO!
umm...yeah...so WHAT WAS I THINKING???? Embarassing post of the day.
mona.....um I mean...umm... Lisa.

From the day I could eat cereal til the day I left for college, I ate, almost every single day, a bowl of COUNT CHOCULA!!!!
Now I rarely ever eat breakfast.
My life is filled with too many extremes.