• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ever taken too much mdma?

well the first time I did pure MDMA...was a interesting night!! (it was at home with my roomate) when I got them..the person did say they are super strong....I was excepting them to be strong...but I wasnt expecting the roll I had lol dont know the dose that was in them...but I took 1 cap and than another finger dip towards the end......the come up was chill..a bit overwhleming cause it was stronger than normal...man I started shaking (well vibrating) uncontrollably, I had the worse eye wiggles and gurns...I had chats with my cam like it was a person...I couldnt sit till for more than 30 secs...I would start something than 30 secs later go do something else.....I was like this for 10 hrs...I was unaware of wat was going on or wat I was really doing..I danced in my underware all night..thinking I was actually dancing in a night club..when I was really swaying rubbing myself at home lol and said I'm a rockstar!! lol my room mate was out for a smoke..I was running around deck cause I couldnt sit still.....I was mind fucked!! lol the next 4 days were rough thou....I am highly senstive to MDMA/E...1 pill for me is like 2-3 for a normal person....I would have been good with just half! haha..but it was the best, purest, cleanest high I ever expereinced!! :D much love <3

Took 4 pills one night at a music fest and was suer fucked. Probably some of the strongest cleanest, caps I have ever gotten. Took 2 to start then an hour later took another one and was completely smashed, could barely keep my eyes open. Then for some reason took my last one but dont remember when. Was bumping K all the time as well. Towards the end of the night I was sitting down and then I like lost my mind and didn't know where I was. Couldn't speak or even make a sentence. Felt terrible the next morning, my brain felt a like a sponge that was getting squeezed.

Since that time I havent touched mdma and that was last august.

i embarrassed myself greatly the first and last time I double dropped

it was tested 90mg mdma pill with some mda if I remember correctly,I was weighting 70kg at the time and last time I ate was like 6 hours atleast.... + I had zero tolerance

that was some extreme shit,at come up I started yelling but I didnt notice how loud I was,when it hit me i was sitting on grass and I started ripping out large chunks of grass and dirt,friend was looking at like I just got insane lol

I think most of the time that I was rolling I was taking way too much...

I am extremely sensitive to MDMA, MDA, and even MDE. Pills that are considered MDXX low act like MDXX high in me. Rolling for me was a crazy intense experience. The first time I rolled, nobody had ever seen anybody roll so hard. I was around a bunch of veterans at a house party and they were seriously freaked at how messed up I was. The pills we got were caffeine/MDA/meth combo pills - these exact ones (my buddy sent this in) http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=1259 - and just two of them had me going for around 10 hours total with a peak so intense that I would be fine one second and then collapse in the middle of the floor, eyes in the back of my head, moaning at the top of my lungs as the waves of euphoria, completely in sync with the music, rippled through my body. It was as if my very soul was on fire. It started off rather poorly too. I wasn't feeling much of anything even an hour after my first pill which is why I took the second one. I still wasn't feeling anything a half hour later but we went out to watch my friend spin fire and hit me like a train. I ended up in the back with my roll buddy all night, pretty much completely unable to function.

I only ever met one other person who rolled as hard as me. It was so funny when her boyfriend came to get me at the outdoor we were at because he thought she was ODing and I looked at her, moaning and babbling and spazzing all over the tent, and was like "Jon, dude, she's just rolling hard. Wait til you see me when the sun goes down tonight and you'll see what I mean" - he found out later haha.

Believe it or not, I've actually rolled harder than that even. And still with doses most would call "sensible" no less.

Considering that I have a stubborn tolerance to pretty much everything else, including other phens, my lack of tolerance to MDXX is remarkable to say the least. Even in my heavy abuse days, I never gained a tolerance that put me much higher than what normal people would take. As long as I had the serotonin to burn, I was good.

Looking back on it, I wish even more that I hadn't gone so crazy with it because it really was quite the magical experience. I guess looking at how high it got me, the intense comedowns that I had make a lot more sense in retrospect. One would reasonably expect to have some sort of panic disorder emerge when you're going that hard, especially since I was doing it every weekend for quite awhile... I had forgotten about most of this until this thread started me thinking. I've had some pretty insane times on MDXX. I don't give the class of drugs the credit that it deserves because I would do so much that I'd fry my brain and forget about everything. I've got chills just reliving some of these memories though. Wow.

the one time i took too much mdma, i ended up rolling my eyes like crazy, chewing my inner mouth and finally got dizzy and puked