• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ever taken too much mdma?

Worst time was a few years ago, my partner fell asleep and although the roll was almost over I didn't want the night to end so I went and snorted two more thick lines of molly. I'd already done a heavy dose (say 250 mg) and now about the same.
I was accordingly wasted and then smoked a joint. I was whirlin' somewhere in that state I took a huff from the poppers, but who will know exactly what happened... for the next thing I knew I was lying in a heap on the floor next to the bed with a puddle of piss round me.
My partner was prodding me to try and make me talk to her.
So I eventually cleaned up and got back onto the bed.
The next day I was still happy but completely wrecked, but for the three days after that I was suicidal.
500 mg molly is way too much.
These days 150 mg is quite enough.

I've only done molly once and had the weirdest effects on it. After parachuting either 150mg or 200mg, I felt as if I was dying during the come-up. It wasn't the mood, because I was stoked to do it. But for some reason, I felt very faint, I felt like I was going to puke, and I felt like I was about to pass out and die. It was the most terrifying thing ever. I couldn't understand what people were saying around me-their speech was slurred, or it was like they were talking backwards. I was ten seconds away from flipping out and causing a scene.
My boyfriend with me though, was rolling as happily as could be. It was high-grade molly too. Go figure.

Man, I'd love to try the stuff again but now I'm scared I'll have that experience all over again!

Chitown I agree. I like to go nuts when I'm rolling. I either do it big or I don't do it at all. I'm a huge fan of candyflipping so usually I get all the intensity I need from the synergy between good acid and fresh Chicago mints.

But yeah, I've definitely overdone it a few times and eaten way too much mdma for my own good. It's easy to forget how many mints you've consumed until it's too late to abort. I'd like to think I've learned my lesson and won't be foolish again, but it's fun to push my limits.

OP's bad experience seems fairly mild. The only time I've ever felt like I'd taken way too much was my third time rolling. I took roughly 3.5 blue equal mints (I believe they were the first blue equals, from '09), either swallowed or snorted within about 3 hours. About 30 minutes after taking my last pill my body temperature began to fluctuate wildly every 5 minutes or so from feverishly hot to freezing cold. I layed on my friend's couch for a period of time away from everyone else because I didn't want to freak them out. My heart was racing, I was sweating and I thought there was a chance I could die. I rode it out for maybe a half hour and then started to feel better. Scared the shit out of me and I'm glad I learned that lesson early.

The only negative to taking to much was being nackered and agressive for a few days after

I tried Molly for the first time. My boyfriend bought a bag so I'm not sure how much there was but it was 50 bucks. We split it in 4 lines and snorted the first two then snorted the other 2 thirty minutes later. We were also shooting heroin and coke so I was pretty hammered so I'm not sure I even felt anything. The last time I did EX was like 10 years ago and it was in pill form.

I tried Molly for the first time. My boyfriend bought a bag so I'm not sure how much there was but it was 50 bucks. We split it in 4 lines and snorted the first two then snorted the other 2 thirty minutes later. We were also shooting heroin and coke so I was pretty hammered so I'm not sure I even felt anything. The last time I did EX was like 10 years ago and it was in pill form.

Good coke weakens the effects of MDMA, and snorting MDMA doesn't work as well as bombing it.

someone told me not to slam mdma. Not sure why cause I inject everything else. But I'm out of veins,. Can you muscle mdma? And again, how much of a 50 dollar bag should I do? I don't want to overdose

Best dose with mdma ive found is 100mg.

If 100mg isnt doing much for you,
A. Your tolerance is too high
B. Your mdma is cut to shite/ low purity

It sounds like you have a nice low tolerance like myself.
You don't have to get floored to enjoy mdma, i learnt my lesson from taking 150mg capsules too many times (with at least 40 day wait in between of course)

Just take less in future.

Green Tea + Vitamin C as well as Exercise lead to a faster recovery!

100mg is ok. But for the full psychedelic/mind opening/awesome experience I'd recommend 150mg all at once, even for first time users.

The first time I did MDMA, I did 100mg orally and snorted another 50mg half an hour after the first dose peaked, and when the second dose hit I was FLYYYYIIIIIING! It really made the difference haha :)

I ended up doing 250-300mg that night (kept on snorting). I was sooo fucked the whole night, but I didn't lose my shit. When I had to do something important, I felt in complete control, like on cocaine. I found that if I tried to be serious I could, and I could also have a normal conversation with people - but I quickly got bored of that and I couldn't stay in one place more than 3 minutes. I was all over the place, I wanted to see everything and everyone at the rave, talk to everyone. I never stayed with any one person more than 15-20 minutes before ditching them because "omg, look at those fucking lights, and the music, I'm just gonna go over there and swim in the music". or, "I'm gonna go find someone I know and ask them if they have any weed. You stay right here and I'll come tell you when I got the weed!" (I would probably forget about this in the next 5 minutes and do something else instead, plus I had already smoked like 4 joints that night lol, but I just couldn't seem to get enough).

Oh man I'm so excited writing this, cannot wait another 2 weeks for my next rave :D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D::D <3

Last edited:
someone told me not to slam mdma. Not sure why cause I inject everything else. But I'm out of veins,. Can you muscle mdma? And again, how much of a 50 dollar bag should I do? I don't want to overdose

Has this been reagent tested\sent into edata for confirmation that it is in fact MDMA and only MDMA? I would advise against injecting if it hasn’t.

You should do any.

1. Its probably cut to shit
2. Its probably not MDMA
3. Injecting MDMA is said to be stupid and a waste
4. IM MDMA is going to be a bitch, and still wont have any benefit
5. Most people say the high is shit compared to eating it
6. Its just stupid...

Just eat it.

yeh have had too much too often. havnt had any now for almost a year. depression is lifting :)

when i take too much i find my whole body will go orgasmic, like every cell in my body is vibrating (not just the jaw)

always after taking too much i would get this feeling that I'm gonna see problems because of my abuse when i get older...like alzheimers or like a movement disorder of some sort...hopefully not though

taking too much makes me wobble / vibrate at a cellular level, similar to acid but obviously very different

stay safe y'all

i always liked bombing some and then having a couple lines to get me going...by the time the lines have kicked in then you've got that nice proper big buzz coming on from the drop...then you got the wobbles rushing up your legs and arms through your spine and into your jaw and brain...then you find a pretty girl and just love :)

This one roll comes to mind. It was a very heavy one but it was still pleasant, didnt really feel any discomfort while rolling. The next day however, after a few hours of sleep, one side of my mouth was hanging significantly lower than the other... suffered a small stroke while sleeping >.<

This one roll comes to mind. It was a very heavy one but it was still pleasant, didnt really feel any discomfort while rolling. The next day however, after a few hours of sleep, one side of my mouth was hanging significantly lower than the other... suffered a small stroke while sleeping >.<

How's your jaw now?

It was pretty much unnoticable after a few weeks. Never got back to completely level but i dunno if it´s supposed to be leveled out 100%. Never took notice of it before that happened

I overdid it, but just the one time--wound up taking 5 pills adding another every 1.5 hours, I rolled like never before, but damn, I had no energy for the next 4 days. Best I could do was to drag myself to work & back home into bed those days.
I don't take more than 3 pills now, even if they are the molly capsules.