• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ever taken too much mdma?

ctt04

Greenlighter
So I just got my hands on some quality Molly a few weeks ago. I did about 200mg and rolled harder and cleaner than I have in a looong time. I'm used to dropping a lot of weak pills to roll hard, so when I did it again a couple days ago I dropped two 150mg caps to start and was rolling pretty good after about a half hour. I was really stupid and didn't think about how fast that extra 50mg a cap would add up and I've never had super potent mdma before (I thought I had until now) and ended up dropping three more for some reason. About an hour later I started getting pretty warm and had a hard time talking and holding conversations. I was also getting worst jaw clenches I've ever had., I normally barely get them. I didn't sleep until after noon the next day, though I think if I tried to I could have. But the next day my vision was blurry and I couldn't focus, and I was minorly dizzy. I also felt a bit nauseous and couldn't eat. I feel fine now, I didn't really get any depression, just sort of sluggish. Today I felt totally normal.

I learned my lesson though... don't ever take too much good mdma, it will catch up to you quick! Anyone else ever have an experience like this?

Yeah, at a rave many years ago I just kept eating pills for some reason. Probably ate around 4 or 5 in the course of 3 hours. Started getting really paranoid and sweating buckets, couldn't control my jaw. People were asking me if I was OK which is never a good sign. Never again.

Best dose with mdma ive found is 100mg.

If 100mg isnt doing much for you,
A. Your tolerance is too high
B. Your mdma is cut to shite/ low purity

It sounds like you have a nice low tolerance like myself.
You don't have to get floored to enjoy mdma, i learnt my lesson from taking 150mg capsules too many times (with at least 40 day wait in between of course)

Just take less in future.

Green Tea + Vitamin C as well as Exercise lead to a faster recovery!

You don't have to get floored to enjoy mdma, i learnt my lesson from taking 150mg capsules too many times (with at least 40 day wait in between of course)

Dosage of MDMA differs from person to person (as with all drugs), I know people for whom 100mg wasn't enough even on their first time, and people who would be absolutely floored by such a dose. I'd expect a moderator to know this and to not assume others will react in the same way as you do!

Dosage of MDMA differs from person to person (as with all drugs), I know people for whom 100mg wasn't enough even on their first time, and people who would be absolutely floored by such a dose. I'd expect a moderator to know this and to not assume others will react in the same way as you do!

The effect will also depend on mdma purity,
But i can assure you 100mg of crystal mdma seems to be a great dose for someone with low tolerance who waits between use, as i stated wait days in my post.

You shouldn't need more than 100mg really (provided its pure)
If its cut a fair bit, then id say 120mg.

Just saying, there is no need to be absolutely floored in order to enjoy mdma.

It's dependent on body weight also. Us fat asses in America need more if we are to go by the 1.7 mg/kg dosage idea :)

It's dependent on body weight also. Us fat asses in America need more if we are to go by the 1.7 mg/kg dosage idea :)

Well i know of someone who is heavier than me by a fair amount, and he took a .1 and rolled balls.
Im not entirely sure if bodyweight plays a true factor in mdma.

No way brah. Maybe to some people 100 mgs is enough, but I'd say the majority of people need more than that. I've never even had a quality roll off of "molly" after years of taking good pills.

As for having taken too much - I have taken too much way too many times. One time in particular I took 6 purple incredibles/infinitis (chicago pills in 07) and was sitting on my bed wigging out. It was hard to even enjoy. I talked to one of the old mods (ocbudsmkr420) and we both agreed that we like our rolls to be intense. I would rather take 3 mints and lose my shit than take one and be fully in control at a show... that's just me.

There's also been other times when I've taken two pills only and completely freaked out because they were of better quality. It all depends.

I dont think i take too much... But i took so much i rolled for like 12 hours straight... peaking for like 6-7 hours.

I took a lil over a half gram of molly n i fried myself. Hahahah good times tho.

oh yeah multiple times iv ate to much quality mdma but i wont go over 280mg now and i dont roll often, i learned my lesson with taking to much mdma also its better to save than over do it, id have mdma for a couple years maybe longer if i would have been wise when i had extra around back in my mdma binge days.

I used to like taking a big dose, 150mg was a big dose for me, but then i realised that everytime i go out, i dont want to be stuck to some wall.
The drowning in euphoria is absolutely Loverrrrrrrly but its not very social to keep doing that.
If i was rolling outside of the scene though, yeah id probably take above 120mg

Once taken over little over a gram. Wouldnt ever do it again. Was just bombing for bombing's sake by the end of that.

one night i took 150 mg, 2 hours later took another 100. I planned on stopping there but the last 150 capsule i had in my pocket was melting, so i said fuck it and dropped the last night. Next day my vision was so blurry and i had trouble eating for about 36 hours.

one night i took 150 mg, 2 hours later took another 100. I planned on stopping there but the last 150 capsule i had in my pocket was melting, so i said fuck it and dropped the last night. Next day my vision was so blurry and i had trouble eating for about 36 hours.

Ya, sounds about the same as I experienced.

A while ago at some random night, it was pretty dead and we had paid a lot to get in so we decided to get fucked up and just enjoy the night. However I was on a permanent 3rd degree gurn, unable to form a full sentence and had a white face. A mate kept asking me constantly if I was alright and trying to sit me down. Felt fucking magical though, never again! I take MD for the empathy and the love, just being a raving mess isn't for me, i'd rather do ket to look like a tit

Oh and I could hardly fucking see, my eyes were going batshit

Last edited:
Me and my friends used to binge on MDMA all the time. A typical night would be me and my boyfriend getting between 750 - 1g and splitting it. I would always experience the mega jaw clench, couldn't form proper sentences, would forget why I had gone into a certain room etc. It was fun, but stupid.

Now this is just me but i don´t understand how people can get floored on less than 250mg i would love to be able to my money would go alot further aswell but it just doesnt work for me :/,

but anyway there was this one time me and a mate did a 250mg bomb each went out got lost for a while, he was completly fucked i was in control but off my nut and we were out for a couple hours weirdin out strangers just the usual when for some odd reason we decided to go back and have another 125mg ish bomb now that got him halucinating but didnt do much for me so we snorted a line aswell then went out and smoked about a 8th, thats where it got a bit much for my mate as he was lying down in my bed talking to himself about how the arrows on the curtains were scaring the other him, at which point i thought it would be funny to give him a mirror has anyone looked into a mirror for a while on mdma? its pretty intriguing but back to the story i left him the mirror and watched his blank face get more and more confused until he starting talking about how he was drawing on himself at which point i removed mirror from his possession the rest of the night wasnt as interesting