• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ever had your weed stolen?

Can't say it's happened to me. This might sound bad but I used to pinch about two one hitters worth a day from my mother in law while I was withdrawing from opiates

I have never had my weed stolen. I'm 6'3" somewhere between a linebacker or lineman size and people know I will break their jaw over a few dollars.

I lost my bud at my friend's house a few years back. He's been known to steal things, especially weed. My other buddies and I assumed he found it and smoked it but didn't say anything. There was almost half an eighth. To this day I don't know for sure that happened though.

I lost my bud at my friend's house a few years back. He's been known to steal things, especially weed. My other buddies and I assumed he found it and smoked it but didn't say anything. There was almost half an eighth. To this day I don't know for sure that happened though.

It's always been understood in my circle that if you left your stuff behind everyone on the premises got stuck into it toot sweet. Two reasons: the first you shouldn't be so stupid and the second was if plod come round everyone is responsible for destroying/swallowing or taking the rap for their own. So when plod find the 'lost' items they then charge the owner of the premises who has effectively had material planted on them by a forgetful fool who was now 'clean' and not a person of interest.

edit: a.k.a. destroying the evidence

Last edited:
I've had my outdoor crop ripped off twice, the second time really pissed me off. It was a big crop. But thats the risk of gorilla gardening.
I know it was some stupid fcks though cause both Times the plants still had at least 4 - 6 weeks left to go. Dumbass thieves got a bunch of shitty tasting ,no reisin , low thc, crap.
Also last year l fronted my cousin a lb of my best kush, cause he said he had a good connect. I haven't heard from him since. I talked to my aunt, she tells me that she has'nt heard from him, but I know she's protecting the ass.