• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ever had your weed stolen?

night roller94

Bluelighter
my own brother stole a quarter of some beef skunk from me that mother fucker. have any of you been robbed or stolen from id love to hear your stories.

i have never been stolen from because my friends and the people that are around me know me well and know that i dont play those kinds of games and there would be serious problems if something was stolen from me. i was in a situation where me and 2 friends were buying a lb. off a kid that my one friend went to school with i had noting to do with the deal i just put in my part of the money and they took care of the rest. but it turned out that my friends "friend" that he was getting from said he would have to go back and get the shit and bring it back to them and for some reason my friend gave him all the money for the weight and the kid never showed. i was like why the hell would you give it all to him up front. i did get my portion of the money back from my friend but we never went after the kid cause we herd he did it to get in to some gang or some shit like that, it sucks cause its alot of money but its not worth getting shot over.

did you talk to him about it? thats pretty scummy for a family member to do no offence. id just talk to him bout it and if he wont resolve it then just forgive but dont forget and then when he gets a q of some good shit make sure it become yours with out him knowing haha. good luck

i told him a brother wouldn't steal so I'm just going to look to him as a everyday person now i haven't talked to him in a while for good reason.

I've been "stroked" once or twice before I actually got a dealer and had to go to friends-of-friends-of-friends. That was years ago though.

2 weeks ago it happened again but it was someone I know and see every day, they've been avoiding me since but I know they have to come back soon. Once they do, I'll either be getting my weed back, my money back, or something of theirs of equal worth.

You think he could have just taken a nug, not the whole bag. That's just selfish.

I don't think anyone has ever stolen my cannabis, I'd probably notice considering how much I smoke.

No but I've had someone grab my methadone out of my hand and drink it just as I was about to have it myself. I had to go into withdrawals, too. The same person did it twice, too.

I was expecting him to do it a third time so I was 'prepared' in the end lol. He sure regretted drinking the contents of that third bottle.

LOL what was it, blood, urine, vomit? Feces??? Please, do tell. I must know.

When my cousin was living with me he used to take small nuggets and hide them in his room so when I ran out and was chasing he'd pull out some bud for me from his stash. He never smoked any of it though.

Hmm. Once I was at a "party", I leave my hash on the table while I share a joint with the other people. Once I realise I left it on the table its too late, atleast 2 gram was stolen.. Fucking assholes.

my own brother stole a quarter of some beef skunk from me that mother fucker. have any of you been robbed or stolen from id love to hear your stories.

Haha I can't believe you just wrote that, because after seeing the title I was going to write "Yeah... by my own BROTHER!!!" lol. I was fucking mad at first, he's a bit younger than I am, so eventually I convinced myself that chances are if I had a big brother, I might have done the same when I was his age because I was too scared to ask or whatever, it wasn't a lot, but he was my brother and he STOLE it, it broke my heart, definately not my wallet or anything. I think I didn't speak to him at all for a good half a year.

Good god man, who HAS"nt had their crop stolen,lol. Ive even had it taken out of the roof space of my house, i was only out for half an hour!! All my siuff was piled up at the front door, i had come in the front and they went out the back in to the bush..gone...bastards. They got the weed, but nothing else, 7000$ they missed[stashed pretty well:/] But your own brother!!! Mine did a similar thing:/ We had 39 bundles drying, taking turns sleeping with it[three of us]. He spent one night out of ten the slack bastard, next morning there were 38 bundles:/ Cant choose family ay:( Pretty bloody low though!!

My SOB dog found my stash and had himself a little party when I was at work. He's a 120lb. Doberman so I couldn't get too mad at him. Fucker now stares at me when I smoke now...as if I'm eating a fat steak!

/V

haha no. i used to smoke so much it was like someone stole it though

I have had plants stolen from me before but that's to be expected.

I did hear a terrifying story from a friend of mine about an attempted plant theft that ended in arse rape- a lesson to all would be thieves I suppose.

Heard another story about someone bribing a guard dog with ice cream to facilitate plant theft also. You wouldn't read about it...

My SOB dog found my stash and had himself a little party when I was at work. He's a 120lb. Doberman so I couldn't get too mad at him. Fucker now stares at me when I smoke now...as if I'm eating a fat steak!

All my dogs seemed to love being high, but they all absolutely hated having smoke blown in their face so I never tried to force it on 'em afterwards. They do kind of gravitate towards me if I smoke around them these days, though. Cats, on the other hand... those fuckers seem to be natural born stoners.

I've had weed stolen from me countless times, whether it be a break in to my car or my girls sister. The one time that sticks out the most, and makes for a pretty good story is....

I was at a New Years rave in LA 3 years ago. We were all peaking on Ecstasy and I decided to roll a blunt. We were up in the back of the sports arena by ourselves in the dark. I was rolling it in my lap, and I ended up rolling a pretty decent blunt for in the dark on E at a rave. I only smoke Kush, the good Kush, so this shit you can smell a mile away. My buddy's Dad grew it and it was fantastic. This big ghetto ass security guard rolls up and says gimme that.. So he grabs it and says "what's in here?" I'm high/rolling and being a dumbass and say "tobacco." We go back and fourth and I continue saying it's tobacco,and finally he opens the blunt and says "that ain't tobacco. where's the rest of it." I had a full 8th -the blunt in my pocket and I say "that's it that's all I got." "Man you want to play games like that with me, lets go talk to LAPD." So I Get up, I try to be sly and drop it behind my chair and he's all "I saw that, pick that shit up."

I pick it up, hand it to him and say "that's it and sit back down." he gives me this huge childish grin and says you have a good night. Weedless, rolling, and laughing about a good story.. The same guard walks past me about 15 minutes later. I Swear to you, this all happened in slow motion and just reminded me of something out of a movie. He walks by, ROLLING A FUCKING BLUNT.. Licking the blunt and grinning at me like haha got you white boy. That shit was HYSTERICAL at the time, until 2 hours later when we were all coming down -_-

All my dogs seemed to love being high

My friend made a batch of canna butter for cookies once and dumped some of the stuff he didn't use in a fenced off part of his veggie garden, dogs got into it, ate it all and were stoned as hell, he didn't know what had happened to them, called the vet cos he thought they were dying, vet came over, and after a while asked if there was any chance they had gotten into some cannabis somehow. The vet was ok about it, the dogs were ok. I've had a dog go into a friends handbag and remove a wrapped up cookie (wrapped in glad wrap) the dog got the plastic off and ate the whole large cookie and was smashed for ages, couldn't walk properly, it was quite a site. Poor doggie.

I don't smoke weed but my wife does. She usually buys an ounce at a time. I pinched nugs out of her bags for about 3 months. Then surprised her with a little over an ounce for free. She didn't care I stole her weed.

Have to love pitbulls, even left a little skin behind.. got away with a bucket full of peat + vermic, and shit i was going to throw away.. THIEVES

Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs

Three_Men_Hanging_by_Riantiada.jpg

yeah i'm nearly certain the cleaner nabbed my eighth i left on the kitchen table in uni dorms lol