• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ever had your weed stolen?

Yep. I left it on the table after I went to bed, not realizing that my flatmate had friends in town. Well they show up at our place at 5am, rolling face, of course see weed and smoke it all. That part isn't too bad though and I really can't hold it against them. What sucked was getting woken up at 6am by them knocking on my bedroom door "You got any more weed?"
Actually - no, I didn't. I'd left all of it in my chop bowl hadn't I! Had to be one of those times when no one had any too, I had none for the next 4 days...lesson learned.

Lol love the gordon lightfoot lyrics dawg!!!
And the hanging...folks.

I don't think i've ever had weed stolen from me. Lost a .5 once. Been ripped off once or twice(pretty much everybody does) for small amounts.
I did have an item stolen from me, i think twice while my roommate hade shady weed/methheads over who probably stole my shit while i wasnt there.

Someone tried to steal some plants I had a couple years ago, shot into the ground twice and they never came back.

i once almost got an ounce of hash stolen from me, orginally my friend was suposed to be alone but i decided to tag along and good thing i did, the motherfucker set us up. i pulled a knife on them cause they think im just some little white kid and i won :) and i definitely didnt take their money for the troubles... ;)

Ive had weed stolen from me a couple times, but I was too drunk to remember lol. Ive gotten really high and dropped a ounce of grinded up kind bud on the carpet. Ive also gotten really drunk and lost a half ounce still to this day I look for it! Alcohol is a terrible drug!!!!!!

Once I had some weed in the middle console of my car
The Brothers at the car wash stole it

my sister stole maybe .5 of a gram from me i was pissed, but she ended up getting me 1.5 to replace it :), other then that no my friends know i would beat their asses if i caught them stealing anything from me.

I've never had any of my bud stolen because I don't set myself up for it. Wherever I go, my weed goes as well. One time I was rolling at a house party and didn't want to carry my purse around with me the whole time, so I went as far as to lock my weed in my trunk (I wouldn't put it past any of the people there to rifle through my purse and take it) and walk a block or two in the dark every time I wanted to hit it. Better safe than sorry I suppose?

If I'm home alone with my brother, though, I'll leave it out on the counter so I don't have to keep taking it out and putting it away. He'll smoke a few bowls without asking or warning me, but that's never an issue considering he's given me hundreds of dollars of weed over the years and a few pieces as well.

pretty much anytime i hit up a middleman my ish was gettin pinched or stolen....."keep ya enemies close nigga, watch your homies" -tupac-

Sometimes when I'm desperate for a bowl I'll scrape through my rug and find little nugs everywhere and load a bowl. Kinda like finding a lost sock but better.

In high school had a quarter in center console. Never locked doors because I thought I was invincible. I think they might have stole some CDs too, but can't remember. Somehow, I had enough friends then/people who respected me, that it was reported to me within that day who stole it... As they bragged. Some freshmen/sophomores. I confronted them, threatening them... I even reported them to school security through the process. I think they saw me confronting the kids in the courtyard. I told them they stole CDs.

Within a few days the kids parents and him came to my work, and gave me about 45 bucks. It was regular, so that covered it. Still I was most pissed that someone opened my car door...

Sometimes when I'm desperate for a bowl I'll scrape through my rug and find little nugs everywhere and load a bowl. Kinda like finding a lost sock but better.

Oh my... gross. Haha. But I guess I have done similar.

Not personally...when I was in high school, getting out @ noon to work I met an older hippie, we became great friends A couple months later I took a supposed (friend) to his home to party
About a week later my hippie buddy came over & said someone kicked his door in while he was out & stole 2 lbs of his (most excellent) homegrown & 50 quaaludes (luckily he had 4 more lbs & 80 some ludes' stashed in other areas)
He told me to get in my car & lead him over to the guys house we suspected. I watched as he got outta' his truck w/ a baseball bat. I later found out he gave most back and talked his way outta' a beating...I knew the guy (that stole) for 5 years and never would have thought of him ever doing anything like that (he had taken a quaalude & drunk beer the night he did it).

Now I've thought awhile...I did get a qt. ounce (some Afghan buds w/ seeds the size of BB's) back in 1980 by Bay City Mi. NARC officers in a city park on the river.
I said "so yer' just gonna' steal it' ? He says "would you rather go to jail" ?

All my dogs seemed to love being high, but they all absolutely hated having smoke blown in their face so I never tried to force it on 'em afterwards. They do kind of gravitate towards me if I smoke around them these days, though. Cats, on the other hand... those fuckers seem to be natural born stoners.

Our first cat (Bronson) loved secondhand smoke...Every time we would light up, within 60 seconds he'd be ringing the bell hanging from the outside on the door nob (how we taught taught him to go outside/ask back in.
I know he had to be at least block away at some of those times!
Our dog curls his lips @ it! (get that shit away from me)

I remember this one time i signed up to a forum...

Then canadianmounty stole my soul

yer it goes with the territory man its a total bitch had it done a few times but i just think fuck you cunt and move on then karma some how helps out and you will find something you have lost like a gram of speed or something

My SOB dog found my stash and had himself a little party when I was at work. He's a 120lb. Doberman so I couldn't get too mad at him. Fucker now stares at me when I smoke now...as if I'm eating a fat steak!

AHAHAHAhahahaha fucking made my day dude thanks! Rofl

/V

AHAHAHAhahahaha fucking made my day dude thanks! Rofl

Of course. I've had family friends and random people steal all verity of shit from me. Normally I don't care, whatever its part of the game. I confronted my brother about stealing 8g from me and he kept doing it.

Again it's whatever. What really pisses me off were the times I got sold bunk heroin or when I got fake oxys (real fakes like looked and felt real but 60mg had no effect). You do not do that to an addict I'd rather have the money stolen. Do you know what it's like to get let down in that fashion when your starting to get sick? Talk about ruinin the day or even the next 2.

Edit: it's not that I don't far but I'm not going to ruin friendships and stuff over 100 dollars worth of nugs or something like that, I just moved it or adapted. Except the times I was drunk no adaptions or evolutions come from drinking.

The summer two years ago I stashed my bong and little did I know there was a sewer by the place I put it, and just my luck the city workers came to look at the sewers and found it and came knocking on doors around my neighborhood asking who's it was, neighborhood was then under watch for that follow week... Shitty time haha