• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Evad - RIP <3

They're both extremely, extremely special souls....

I know that nothing I can say will make anything "better" but... My thoughts are always with those who have lost those who are oh-so-very amazing people. The world loses those who are the most appreciated, who have the most to give. But they're never gone, they live on in their legacy, their impact on the people they touched, the positivity they spread across those people - Their family and their friends.

They never truly leave us. And those who are closest to them are never out of my mind <3

((((((((((((((((( <3 Herbavore & Effie <3 ))))))))))))))))))))

Remember that I'll always be here for an ear, regardless of the time or place. If I'm sleeping then wake me.

But they're never gone, they live on in their legacy, their impact on the people they touched, the positivity they spread across those people - Their family and their friends

((((((((((((((((( <3 Herbavore & Effie <3 ))))))))))))))))))))

Remember that I'll always be here for an ear, regardless of the time or place. If I'm sleeping then wake me.

Love and an appreciation of the brevity of existence is definitely the legacy left us. Thank you so much, Dave, for everything you did with your life while you were here. The waves from the wake of grief you left behind surely exist in the sea of love you are forever still a part of.

((((((((<3monstanoodle<3))))))))

Effie, I'd picked up you'd lost Dave, but I had no idea it was so recent. You're always so quick to offer others advice, support and a kind word. Just wanted to offer you some back. Hope the memories of the time you had together will in time come to outweigh the sadness you're feeling right now, and be a comfort to you.

(((((Hugs))))

Neil x

Thank you so much for your kind words Neil, it means a lot <3

It is still incredibly raw, I miss Dave more than words can possibly describe.. but I'm trying to do my best on the forum - he loved this place and spent 8 years moderating EADD, so my modding of BDD and TDS is partly a tribute to him and his work here, as well as helping me to heal too. He encouraged me to become a moderator and it has helped me so much - one of the many amazing ways he has influenced me in the far-too-short time we had together, and made my life so much better for knowing him - it was a true honour and a privilege <3

I came across this thread in early september not logged in

little did I know Effie was the starter of this thread

I don't know how you hold up so well

RIP Evad

Thank you Addyman <3

Bluelight is keeping me sane - Dave loved this place, and being able to come here and carry on doing what he loved doing, interacting with all the wonderful people on here and just having somewhere where I can escape the reality of my life is so amazing <3

Thank you Addyman <3

Bluelight is keeping me sane - Dave loved this place, and being able to come here and carry on doing what he loved doing, interacting with all the wonderful people on here and just having somewhere where I can escape the reality of my life is so amazing <3

Keep doing what you're doing, Effie. Dave sounds like he was a very great guy.
Losing someone like that really just shows; you're a very strong person, even inspirational.
You make me want to get control of my PTSD/Social Anxiety. Since I know its all in my head.

Just thought about you again, you lovely magnificent blokey Dave <3
And for those who were closest to him <3 ♥ x ♥ <3

Not having been arround much lately, this has come as quite a shock.

My thoughts are with you Effie, family and friends.

He was a great man and an excellent mod.

The world is a poorer place.

Happy Birthday baby!

Been thinking about you all day. You lit up my life and I am so thankful for all the happy times we had. I wish I could be with you today and give you the best birthday ever - we'd have so much fun! But I can't, so instead I am going to have a drink for you, listen to all the music you loved and write you a letter telling you exactly how amazing you were and how much I love you.

I'm also going to set off another virtual sky lantern for you:

Sky_Lantern_Happy_Face.jpg

All my love always <3<3<3

AH NO.

I met the dude a few times a couple of years ago through a mate........

He was a nice fella.

So sad to hear. :|

Remembering us on New Years last year baby. We were so happy. It hurts so much, but I am so glad we had happy times like that.

Miss you <3

Hey darlin, guess what? I finally got my nose pierced! Would have matched your septum perfectly. I wish you were here to see it. It reminds me of you.

Been talking about you a lot to friends lately. Everyone has so many good memories, hilarious moments, times when you helped them, times when we were all happy. Especially been remembering Boomtown. I am so glad we had that. And that weekend at your parents'. And a whole year of living together. My love, my partner in crime, my best friend.

I want you to know that although I am starting to try to rebuild my life again, I am not moving away from you or forgetting you. Always in my heart, baby. Thank you so much for everything. All my love <3

Words are inadequate. Evad stood out. Bluelight is diminished by this loss. This thread is testimony to the fact he was loved by many, those who were lucky enough to have known him, and even by those who did not.