• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Evad - RIP <3

^ indeed, platitudes would have been an insult. dave was too fucking awesome for that.

had a lush few days with your bromance partner dan, dave, he says i am getting back to my old self again and he's so happy about it. i am, but i am also forever changed. i still miss you so much it's insane. we'd both give absolutely anything just to have you back for a day. love you always xxxxxxxx

I fucking love this man. <3

I fucking love this man. <3

Had a very bittersweet moment with this boy and his mrs in the park Dave - long chat about how you are, basically, the best person we have and ever will know and what a dick you were for being so bloody amazing, makes it so much more awkward hah.. That boy does indeed fucking love you, as do I <3 Char and I are trying to get him to tattoo "Dave" on his arse :D

I had a moment earlier too after a lush night/afterparty at the Swan with all our mates and my sis (well just me, sis and her bf at afterparty - talked to them about you for hours, they wanted to hear it and you are my fave topic) - just wished you were here so much, and they wish they had met you. But I am okay. Apparently I am more myself than I have been since we lost you. I believe I am learning to live alongside this. Myself but forever changed. Your life taught me so much, as did your death; I no longer get so stressed or worried about meaningless shit (ie most things) and I value everything so much more. Just wish with all my heart you were still here to experience this with me. But the conclusion we came to was that your awesomeness was so concentrated it had to be in a short lifespan - otherwise it would have been diluted.. weird thought I know but felt you would get it <3 wish I could express all this better, but essentially, we fucking love you and you were the best. Funniest guy me and Dan have ever met and the best boyfriend I could ever imagine.

Someone posted this in EADD;

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

The "Ode of Remembrance" is an ode taken from Laurence Binyon's poem "For the Fallen"

Just.. <3. Always.

Last edited:
Evad

25-07-2011 20:30 Report Post

Quote Originally Posted by breakcorefiend View Post
Man there is nothing you can do but think at least you were giving him harm reduction advice, he obviously went too fast on an unknown to him substance, im quite surprised dhc and booze killed him cuz ive hammered down 8 120mg dhc's crushed with bicarb to stop em clumping and filled caps, was nodding like fuck esp after 6 stellas but maybe it was the kratom that did it, cross synergizing or something, but dont beat yourself up man, i reckon though had bl been up he would still be here but what can you do, i believe everyone has their time to go and maybe that was his, as sad as it is to lose a 19 yr old to stupid drugs :/ i hope this horrible shock will teach others in a similiar predicament to be more careful, i hope this doesnt come across as harsh as i really dont mean it to be, just hope he didnt die in vain ya know?
+1, Mugz don't feel bad I've never heard of anyone dying from dhc before, you couldn't know

RIP Tom

judging by the date evad must have written that really soon before he passed away himself RIP to both <3

^ I am here for you effie, anytime. I know it is so hard trust me, but it can eat at you if you keep it in to long. I have had to do so many things to try and stay sain and not feel guilty for living when my husbands time came. It is something we will never understand or make sense out of. Bad things happen to good people all of the time. We just have to live on the best we can, and never let their memory die. My heart goes out to you honey. <3

http://youtu.be/yx54FenVFyU

Last edited:
Dave, you had such a profound effect on so many, but you know this. You made someone I care about a lot very happy, and you gave this site your all, you fought the good fight.

You will be missed, always remembered, never forgotten <3

^ <3 tric.

Thinking about you every day as usual Dave. I'm sorry I can't make it to Boomtown. Just can't face it without you. I'm back at work next week though, you'd be proud :)

<3 <3 <3

Been Thinking about you recently mate So glad i got to meet you , we had a good laugh those times we went out for a drink . R.I.P Dude<3

It's that time again..

It's been a year since you died and I still think about you all the time, talk in shock about how I can't believe it, laugh at all the hilarious memories, and cry at the prospect of not having you in the world. I'm learning to remember you with a smile though, because that's what you deserve. So much love.

jF0wW.jpg

<3 Dave.

Let me know if you need to talk, Rosie. Sweet thoughts and positive vibes your way.

Miss you Dave <3 Wish you were here to talk some sense into me and take the piss whilst making me feel better at the same time.

Aww heck, I can't believe it's already been a year. Only ever knew you for your postings here chap, but I you always struck me as a great, knowledgeable chap.

Such a waste.

Al

I don't know why but I just had a look at your facebook. Felt a couple of tears run down my face, completely sober aswell. Miss you man <3 x

Still thinking about you all the time. Been talking about you a lot too. I still can't believe you're gone. Would give anything to see you walk through the door.

Fuck it, these words don't convey half of what I am feeling. But you are very, very missed and will always be with me in my thoughts. That isn't fading at all.

<3 <3 <3

^really well done effie for managing to carry on while keeping dave in your heart.

You're remembered and missed by many dude, more than you'd guess when you include all the lurkers. <3.