European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

keep getting these £10 s

they always over.25 n quality is v good

people buying powder are getting stung . one £10 of this is easily as good as half a g of powder. well what they sell to the weekenders

THIS IS lush mate . It would be like having your 1st pipe all over :)

get 4 out of a 10

Well that could have got out of hand quite easily , it lightened my pocket to the tune of £40 mind but cunts spend that on a night on the booze . I mean a pint anywhrere bar a JD Wetherspoons is £4,50 . So i'll justify it like that ;)

It's a good call init Backroll !!

How are you , hopefully back on the subs after your binge .

Well that could have got out of hand quite easily , it lightened my pocket to the tune of £40 mind but cunts spend that on a night on the booze . I mean a pint anywhrere bar a JD Wetherspoons is £4,50 . So i'll justify it like that ;)

I gotta say fair play for not letting get out of hand..... I've never been able to stop! Until there isn't anymore left within 10 miles =D

£40 is probably the most well-behaved rock-sesh I've ever heard of. Congrats, Brimz. Am properly impressed at yer self-control 8o

Be careful with what you let yourself read on here maxalfie, you've done great so far and you're probably getting to the 'sobriety losing its novelty' stage somewhat. Correct me if wrong please. I just know how much hearing about other people scoring nice drugs can make you get all rose tinted and nostalgic like about something which is in fact, pretty damn life limiting by and large.

It's a good call init Backroll !!

How are you , hopefully back on the subs after your binge .

I'm alright, a bit sick to be honest. Struggling on around 1.4 a day, feel like i'm constantly in mild withdrawals. Haven't picked up my script for a week now so am about to run out...trying to taper and just be done with it all. But social services are sniffing around...oh I dunno. Work is shite as well. Travel an hour for 800 a month to work with the grumpiest and meanest people I have ever encountered! And you wonder why I enjoy crack cocaine and the like!!!!!!!!

If you have really good coke is it worth rocking it up using the really easy method posted everywhere then smoking it? I presume its just as good being injected as coke than as crack, but since its homemade by a novice would there by quite a deterioration in quality? And is there a 'intermediate' tech worth looking for to make a better quality yeild? I won't bother asking about an experts tek no way i'd pull that one off!

I always thought it worth rocking at home. But was never a big fan of powder coke anyway. Maybe if it's really decent quality powder you might be better off leaving as is if you're not well-versed in kitchen chemistry. Would be a shame to fuck it up really. Probably depends how much you have to play with too. Not everyone finds it worth the bother to rock up a gramme or whatever. Although I (and most folk I knew) always cook up in small batches anyway to reduce risk of accidental fuckups and associated wastage.

For me it has to be ammonia > bicarb everytime. It's actually dead easy to do - easier than bicarb imo - but if it does go wrong there's no way of getting anything back whatsoever. At least with bicarb there's always a chance of salvaging something however screwed up it may get. Even just drying it out and snorting bicarb and all if it really came to it, I suppose. Most folk go the standard bicarb route at first for that reason ime.

I watched the ammonia thing once and after a couple of goes myself I had got a bit too good at it :|
Everytime we got some ching in I would snort one small line to test for quality and then run home to rock the rest up whether it was 0.1 1.0 or 10g ! I even took to carrying a small bottle of ammonia wherever I went just in case. Someone might send me to the bogs with their wrap and theirs me putting my line in my own wrap for later!
Pathetic beahviour!

IME the best street crack is as good as the best home wash but with the latter being quite expensive and low yielding. When that tiny oily blob starts to harden, sure it's a good feeling but you just spent a lot of money to get it I tell thee!

EDIT:
I tried the bicarb once and failed but having watched it been done now a fair few times it is now an itch that needs to be scratched!

I even took to carrying a small bottle of ammonia wherever I went just in case. Someone might send me to the bogs with their wrap and theirs me putting my line in my own wrap for later!
Pathetic beahviour!

Snap! =D

And yeah, if you can get really nice precooked stuff it's more or less as good as homecooking (although it's pretty much certain to have been bicarbed so never gonna be as good as ammonia-cooked really). I always found it worked out a lot cheaper (powder was nowhere near as pricey as it is now though and was usually decent quality when I was a regular user) when making me own though. Especially if a few of you chip in for a decent weight of powder and at least one of you is a decent ammonia chef. Yield is only ever gonna be as good as the powder really. What you don't get back ain't coke so you aren't really losing out much as long as you're technique is up to scratch.

Talking of scratching, has been a dog's age since I last puffed a pebble. Genuinely do miss it too. Not in a slavering addict stylee, mind. It's just fukkin lush stuff and would be nice to have a wee blastoff every now and then. Not when powder goes for £80/g though :|

Could probably get precooked white in one or two of the not-too-distant towns from me but don't know anybody so can more or less guarantee I'd just be bumped if I tried. C'est la vie :(

The stuff i had earlier this week was bicarb but it was damn fine .

Those 10s that came in at .267 were fukin great value . Put a .1 on for the first pipe n the bells were ringing & i was up wearing out the carpet pacing .;)

The last amonia i had was a bit of an odd one guy had 2oz of each n scales on him waliking round weighing deals up anywhere he could . It was dynamite i'd say the coke had to be over 50% as a guess .
Haven't seen him since sur:\prise

I agree that good quality bicarb product is far from shit, Brimz. And the price/weight you're getting makes damn good value for money (as far as coke/crack goes) so I'd certainly not be turning me nose up at it :D

Not always the case though is it? Few things disappoint and frustrate more than getting on a stonesesh only to end up buying some shonky lidocaine/bicarb-saturated shite :!

(and worse, still getting enough of a fiend on to spunk a loada cashmoney on it :\)

This was rock hard stuff well prepared . Glad i stopped when i did like you said 40 £ is not alot on stone although their was a couple of others bought with other folks £ that i helped smoke;)