• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

Dya cook up crack the same way as h? some ascorbic acid, heat, cig filter cut in half to filter and shoot? And can it be cooked in the same spoon as the h? I'm sure its been asked before but i'm in a really lazy mood :sus: (i know citric works but not sure about vit c)

Yup and yup. Vit C/Citric to break it down. Some don't like to add heat but I always did to help it on the way. You can cook 'em together in the one spoon but I tended to do 'em seperately then combine. From memory, rock takes a bit more acid to break it down so you can usually use the solution to cook the gear up without needing to add more acid.

Sound :) did half n half, dissolved the white first, bout 150mg then 3/4 a bag of brown, think it was a fair bit more vit c than just with h cause it burnt a bit, never normally does. First time shooting white (that i remember), expected much more tbh, though it is shockingly bad stuff, still better than nowt :), probably a blessing in disguise tbh cause i dont have the greatest self control, and a double addiction would be far too costly, i never really bother with crack but the 1 or 2 times i've had proper dynamite stuff i could see the beauty of the rush =D, last normal sized needle too :(

Perhaps best considered a blessing in disguise if it didn't rip you a new one. Must've been shocking quality rock if ~150mg didn't have you bouncing off the walls though 8(

Tbh, the IV riush ain't all that much heavier than a really big really good pipe. Well, it kinda is but not enough to go making a habit of it really. Nice as a treat now and then but takes no prisoners as far as killing veins off rapidly goes. I really do rather regret getting so into the ol' snowballs cos that's what killed off all me last veins - and in a relatively short space of time too :\

Perhaps best considered a blessing in disguise if it didn't rip you a new one. Must've been shocking quality rock if ~150mg didn't have you bouncing off the walls though 8(

Tbh, the IV riush ain't all that much heavier than a really big really good pipe. Well, it kinda is but not enough to go making a habit of it really. Nice as a treat now and then but takes no prisoners as far as killing veins off rapidly goes. I really do rather regret getting so into the ol' snowballs cos that's what killed off all me last veins - and in a relatively short space of time too :\
IMO/E the rush from a speedball weather its coke or craqck with yer gear is the ultimate rush nothing else comes close, dikes maybe for the opioid rush but compared to smoking crack i never got the treble turned to 11 from a pipe. cant type off me tits of this wonderful brownmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but listen to yer man Shams cos a sppedballhabit will fuck u up big time and when you start saying ' i'll just do it 1-2 times at the weekend' your already on v v v dangerous ground ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sorry no see key board now to erase the bollox no more posty posty noddy time now
Bxx

ps pm me the deep vein info if u dont mind mate mmmmmmmmmmm

Deep vein info? I have none, Blondin. None that aren't available on any anatomical diagram anyway. I only ever hit 'em on other folk in return for Goodies. May be a dick thing to say but as if I gave a toss about other folks' veins. It's easy to be a bit less careful when it ain't you that has the concern about causing major damage. Such is life and all that. There are worse ways to fund a habit... But still not some of me proudest moments. I did my best but ultimately I needed what I needed so if all else failed poke 'n' hope was also acceptable. Just Google any ol' diagrams on circulatory system to get an idea where is reasonably "safe" to go poking at. I wouldn't advise it though. But y'know how folk get desperate when there's no other options...

On the snowball thing, I actually said IV crack alone ain't all that. Speed/snowballs are a different matter ;)

That's what they say, it's benzos and booze for piss heads. Or mdma and ket for a crustie, or e and acid in the style of candiefipping. Mushrooms and weed is another.

But the snowball be the holy grail! 4 Items, 2n2 maybe 3n1. Any volunteers out there to give me my first one?=D

I just made 2 w last 2 hours : )

Me and a mate made 3.5g last from Brum city centre to just ouside Brum city centre once before having to turn round to get another one. Was fukkin belting quality though so somewhat moreish to say the least :D

(and traffic was bad and stuff too. wasn't pure fiend at all. oh no it wasn't. definitely not. at all)

No crack for me this week . I had a fair bit last week mind infact i had about a 16th of crack n 8th n 16th of brown .

Not had any opis except my done since Sunday ,. adverse effects either just boosted up to 100ml for a couple of days n didn't no t notice anything .

Many withdraw symptons are in our own heads.
I swear sometimes we want it to be bad so that we can make an excuse to buy more ....

Haven't smoked any crack for years but this thread really makes me want a nice big rock or 3.
Probably a good thing that it just isn't around in our town anymore due to the cops nicking the folks coming up from London to sell their wares.

i got just one of the best scores i have ever had 5 .3 rocks, a half teenth of kit and 50 of the small msjl vallium tablets for £100, best bit was the rock was fire and so was a teenth, best rock in glasgow (that ive had off street)l short of rocking it pure yourself (am sure we are allowed tp talk about pearsonal ammount prcices)

i kno people have showed the pipes they use but i thoughts i would share....i use a steam roller glass weed pipe with the usual tiny amd ash one slight tight layer one loose FOR EVERY PIPE, I also allways use cig ash. i find that the glass keeps the taste much better and when the oils builds up you can heat it like a meth pipe in smoke that way, plastic pipes dnt keep the nice nectar cocaine smell. i also use a razor blade to get it fine and think less is more unless you fancy a big blast!

what do peeps think of this? my rock is rock solid and is yellow tinted.

whats ure fav pipes it bottles try a steam roller glass weed pipe it savours the taste and easyer to scrape after long use.
psyk

psykoman

Last edited:
Haven't smoked any crack for years but this thread really makes me want a nice big rock or 3.
Probably a good thing that it just isn't around in our town anymore due to the cops nicking the folks coming up from London to sell their wares.

thats a good thing -fuck the london lads that leech on to easy picking towns. the cunts come down on the train and were making a fortune while baiting up our ends and getting people hooked and in trouble. all busted now and the last one was chased off not long ago -he ran to the taxi rank and got a cab from sn13 to london while crying.

I rather liked it when the London boys came up to where I used to live. Their deals where much better than the local boys so quality and availabiliy went up. Better deals across the board. Capitalism in action innit. Has to be some good to come out of the whole capitalism bizniz and better deals for Class A drugs works for me :D

I rather liked it when the London boys came up to where I used to live. Their deals where much better than the local boys so quality and availabiliy went up. Better deals across the board. Capitalism in action innit. Has to be some good to come out of the whole capitalism bizniz and better deals for Class A drugs works for me :D

shoplifting went up 200% while they were down, muggings with weapons was a issue as well and they make everywhere hot -they made a revolting amount of money as well. they had a live number which they would go back home and sell to a mate so it was a new group all the time and they thought they were the bollocks. i did laugh when the last one sat there lording it up with powder power only to click he did not have his 'manz' to back him up. funny how hippies do a better job of keeping the ends than the police.

Ha! Wasn't quite like that where I was. Was a fair ol' way away from London so we were never swamped. Just one or two entrepreneurial types. Was a shitty lil market town and frankly many of the local dealers needed a kick up the arse cos they just get complacent. Shitty deals and unreliable as fuck aside from a coupla oldskoolers. At least the London boys were professional about things - had good product all the time and didn't fuck about. No grief of a violent nature involved either as fas I could tell. Actually ended up they started acting like the locals used to after a year or so - getting lazy, making you wait forever, deals getting tighter. All back to equilibrium in the end. Is the nature of smalltown dealing really. Different world in the cities - far more cutthroat.

Am intrigued by your description of your mates' pipe. How did that work? A bottle with the bottom knocked out?!? You mean like you'd use for smoking hot knives or a bucket or summat? I just can't picture it at all...

here you go, i made one for myself as was annoyed with the plastic bottle/foil setup, can get bigger hits off this, need to practise technique more but i still prefer it

zTHfjfl.jpg

thats a good thing -fuck the london lads that leech on to easy picking towns. the cunts come down on the train and were making a fortune while baiting up our ends and getting people hooked and in trouble. all busted now and the last one was chased off not long ago -he ran to the taxi rank and got a cab from sn13 to london while crying.

Didn't realise there so much action in Corsham..... ;)