• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European Crack Cocaine Thread

Cheers bud :) Was much needed, my head was on the verge of exploding. got a bit of fent tomorrow then its back to sobriety, this time fully

There is a huge price difference between crack here and in the UK. You guys get it much cheaper it seems. Gear is cheaper for you too, but the price difference is bigger with crack.

Bumping this because i utfse like a retard, whats the stone like round your areas? I've never been a fan (thank fuck, i've seen it ruin lives 20x the speed of gear) but theres been spots of top notch stuff recently

Also, i hear alot about scraping pipes, and a girl was telling me about washing one out with acetone, dissolving it and it just cleaning the crack off and leaving you with a v v v nice pipe, can anyone elaborate on this?

I've got an inhaler i normally use unless someone breaks out some award winning piece of architecture they've designed purely to smoke crack.. my ones had v sporadic use over the last 2 years, scraped a bit earlier and got a nice dunt off it, but its plastic inhaler also so not going to scrape hard, is alcohol or another solvent washing it actually a feasible/good option? What do you guys normally do with your pipes before you get rid, or dya just chuck em

Acetone cleared out some of the gunk from my noids bong. But i would have needed to use the whole bottle to get it sparkly clean, it would have been cheaper just to buy a new bong at £10.

indeed. Its very gunky shit all in all truth be told. After getting through half a bottle of Acetone and it only doing half-a-job of cleaning the gunk, i decided that i could put up with the gunk. It doesnt affect the working of the bong, its just an appearances thing. Im hoping that most of the gunk gets filtered/trapped in the water and on inside walls of the bong, rather than in my lungs. Although i already use very little im going to reduce the frequency of my usage even further.

Last edited:
Customers? Is that why you advertise yourself as a consumer? Nah buddy! Just putting the word about. Harm reduction, alright?

Best smack in years. Best crack in years. Anything else we should know about?

Helped my pal move a sofa for the decorators this morning and he washed up a G of fish scale ,came back at 8.5, first pipe made me want to shit and chuck. At the same time.
Second pipe had me taking my t-shirt off , and pace up and down.
third pipe sent me home for some Valium.
Horrible fucking stuff. Remember why I stopped smoking it now.

Helped my pal move a sofa for the decorators this morning and he washed up a G of fish scale ,came back at 8.5, first pipe made me want to shit and chuck. At the same time.

I bet once you got home you turned around and went back for more...

Hahahaha!!!

Mate that is identical to my friday a few weeks ago, got a gram of some ridiculously pure coke from holland, washed up 200mg of it and it came back at 170/180mg (scales aren't THAT accurate) so was fucking delighted with it...

... Till I fucking smoked it, first pipe had me heaving out me window, second had me spraying the toilet whilst puking in the bath and the last big pipe made me never wanna smoke the shhite again!!

Couldn't fucking hear from the sound of high speed metallic trains flying through my head at 1000mph!

hey so yesterday i scored some b and the guy threw in a couple of rocks with it, and after vaping one (on foil, don't have a pipe) i realized i don't really like smoking crack.. lol
could i break the other rock down and snort it? i like coke but smoking is just wayyyy too intense for me

I'm not sure you can just snort a rock, might need to convert it back to coke? When I was IV'ing I'd add a bit of citric to it (though added too much and burned the fuck out of my veins).

There was a question posted in NMI that sparked my interest - If your able to get cheap crack would a simple acetone 'wash' work? Wash, filter, dry to get freebase and then wash it up?

Quick question, a mate got some really stinky flake from his usual guy, not as shinny and a bit more yellowy. Now when he washed it up it didn't set to rock it stayed like an oily paste, anyone know why this would be? It's bang on to hoover but just doesn't want to rock up

heyso anyone know how to convert a glass 75ml miniature bottle of spirits into a pipe? specifically a courvoisier one?
i'm mainly stuck on making holes in the glass without it shattering..