• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

MasterST, I've had 150mg of PURE MDMA crystals inserted into my rectum, snorted many times that amount at parties and generally been through everyhting that MDMA could offer me. I KNOW what it's like.

And I can still say that certain (not all) trips from mushrooms and ketamine have left me literally drooling with a euphoria that MDMA just couldn't quite give me. It's the addition of a reason to be happy that differentiates the 2 kinds of experiences - with psychs you are euphoric due to some kind of revelation that just blows you away; with ketamine I was hallucinating that I was plugged into some kind of bliss machine that was literally pumping euphoria into me through many tubes making me wish it would never end. With MDMA, I realise that you're often happy because you're with your friends and everything is great and all that but somehow there is a slight shallow-ness to it all.

Again, just my opinion. And maybe you haven't had the trips I've had - NOT dick sizing, just possible fact, that's all.

amnesiaseizure said:
Again, just my opinion. And maybe you haven't had the trips I've had - NOT dick sizing, just possible fact, that's all.
Very likely imho... I mean, the euphoria of shrooms etc. is like being happy naturally, just 1000 times more intense...

crOOk

amnesiaseizure said:

And I can still say that certain (not all) trips from mushrooms and ketamine have left me literally drooling with a euphoria that MDMA just couldn't quite give me. It's the addition of a reason to be happy that differentiates the 2 kinds of experiences - with psychs you are euphoric due to some kind of revelation that just blows you away; with ketamine I was hallucinating that I was plugged into some kind of bliss machine that was literally pumping euphoria into me through many tubes making me wish it would never end. With MDMA, I realise that you're often happy because you're with your friends and everything is great and all that but somehow there is a slight shallow-ness to it all.

You described exactly how I feel about extcacy vs. psychs. MDMA feels happy because your a forced into a happy mood. On psychs you are in happy mood.

Ah.. but when you get a revelation on MDMA.. that is something truly special. Or at least it was for me. When I felt a sense of unity and belonging that I had never experienced before.. that was the most euphoric experience of my life. Most MDMA trips aren't powerful enough like that but if the environment is right it can be mindblowing.

I like the euphoria of adderall.

Although not an intense euphoria such as mdma, or getting high on weed, etc., it's special in its own way.

Hard to explain, but for me it gave a feeling of just sober-happiness, and since it makes you wanna do things, like clean, read, surf the net, etc., I enjoy it due to the fact that no matter what you do, your almost in a trance state of happiness and productivity.

Of course this is when using recreational doses of it. I do not have ADD.

You can do it more frequently than meth without dealing with all the effects of that drug. Take it before you go to work, before you go to school, before you have nothing to do the rest of the day, it's going to make the best out of whatever situation your in. For me at least.

h-90 said:
You described exactly how I feel about extcacy vs. psychs. MDMA feels happy because your a forced into a happy mood. On psychs you are in happy mood.

I second that. I remember reading someone else post on another thread regarding shrooms vs mdma.

Like you said, MDMA forces your body to release these chemicals. On shrooms, your mind is so blown away that you perceptions and feelings release them in a "natural" way. It's like your feeling good because of the revelations your experiencing. It opens up your mind so through thought and visualizatoins your body goes "wow", and releases them during these times. Instead of a constant release of seratonin, you get it several times in rushes after experiencing amazing sights and thoughts.

^it's funny how we are lead to synomise happiness with serotonin. Is it true that when we experiene happiness/eurphora we have a boost in serotonin. I find it amazing that when David Blane came out of that box without any food for what was it.. 40 days? ..he said he felt amazing. How can that be when his brain's chemicals must have been so low? Euphoria is a strange thing.. hard to conceptualise I find

@Deformed_Neuron
I don't know very much about biochemistry, but that I know is true. Serotonin doesn't have very much to do with happiness, although it is a very wide spread assumption. Guess the MDMA wave and ignorant journalists are who we have to thank for that.

crOOk

raoulduke said:
From my experience here's how it goes:
1. Smoked Fentanyl - nothing compares or comes close to it
2. Ecstacy - but needs to be regulated
3. Opiates
4. Weed
5. Mushrooms
6. Crack - but shitty comedown
7. Coke
8. Speed - with shitty comedown
9. Benzos

Id have to agree with Raoulduke....NOTHING compares to Fentanyl...cuttin open a 100ug/h patch and eating all the gel is O...M...F...G 40x more potent then H i hear!

http://www.bluelight.ru/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=20084&password=&sort=1&cat=503&page=11

Mushrooms made the 5th rank... Man... This isn't fair.

crOOk

oxycontin.. my only true love.

i never got into it.. tried it over the course of a week, and it was the best week of my life. never was able to get more after that.. i dont have sources really. kinda sad

From my experience here's how it goes:
1. Smoked Fentanyl - nothing compares or comes close to it
2. Ecstacy - but needs to be regulated
3. Opiates
4. Weed
5. Mushrooms
6. Crack - but shitty comedown
7. Coke
8. Speed - with shitty comedown
9. Benzos

you are exactly right. fuck everything else, nothing comes near vaped fentanyl gel. omg..i just got over fentanyl w/d and i have a refill thursday and i am craving so bad after i saw that. thank god for oxycodone and xanax to get me these 28 days without duragesic

MDMA of course, maybe Crack if it didn't ruin my life every time i smoked it...but hey it's a pretty damn euphoric 5 minutes! haha

...also had a strange experience with shrooms once, about halfway through my trip a STRONG wave of euphoria hit me, like I had done some good rolls...it was really odd

LSD or proper Mushies provides the most euphoria I've ever experianced. Second to this would be IV heroin/cocaine mix. Fentanyl makes my perception of pain altered, but is like crack on the comedown. I will always eat psychs(sparingly) as they are the best all around drugs IMHO. I will smoke weed as it's a daily version of trippin just without the visuals and mindfuck. There is a reason alot of people stop doing hard drugs in time and it's because it's a very short sighted way to live. The contrast between psychs and hard drugs is why I choose acid over heroin.