European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EU Referendum Discussion: Well That Worked Out Well Didn't It

Brexit, should we stay or should we go?

• Total voters
That "few" you mention, is in fact the best part of well over 8 million citizens. Plus another 1.1 million estimated illegal immigrants.
And the amount of money these 9.1 million are taking out of the British economy is still fuck-all, compared to the damage The Rich are doing. Driving up the cost of a home and forcing those of us lucky enough to have jobs (someone once told me I was not working class, because I had a job) to work twice as hard, till we drop, doing the job of someone who was made redundant in order for one of the directors to afford a new set of tyres. (There's an electronics factory somewhere in the midlands, where the five or six cars belonging to the executive staff are worth more than all the rest of the cars in the car park put together. And the engineers' cars look even more like engineers' cars than normal engineers' cars. Where people left to work in call centres, go on the game or just walked out with no definite plan but anything had to be better. One nervous breakdown a year. And where the directors have meetings with subjects like "How to keep staff longer without paying them more". Thank fuck I'm out of there.)

Or are you still harbouring the fantasy that one day, you might join The Rich? I suppose you aspiring to be like them might explain some things about your attitude .....

Pretty soon, all you pommies will have the passport equivalent of us aussies :D

Last edited:
Some interesting unintelligent answers in here from the supporters of Brexit.

Something which was pushed through under the guise of being "good for everyone", when it was aimed at small minded people who are either racist or believed the misinformation about "stopping immigrants from taking our jobs"

Some interesting unintelligent answers in here from the supporters of Brexit.

Something which was pushed through under the guise of being "good for everyone", when it was aimed at small minded people who are either racist or believed the misinformation about "stopping immigrants from taking our jobs"

In a nutshell...

All the rest, from what I can tell, are rationalisations and hasty generalisations by the misinformed who are being spoon fed reasons to justify this mistake from the right

Last edited:
The best part for me was sitting with proper career criminals, as they complained about immigrants taking jobs. I was like, yeah fucking immigrants coming over here stealing your lucrative armed robbery opportunities..

Reminds me of the time convicts were shipped to a colony down south for stealing bread and horses

Followed by millions of English visiting each year ;)

Come one, come all.

Leave this farce of error behind.

Please bring cute English ladies, the accent is one of my favourites.

However, I am interested to debate the topic at hand with anybody who knows better?

Last edited:
For what it's worth, my proposal for housing would be to limit the rent on a property to 75% of the interest (not including repayments) on a typical 25-year mortgage on that property. You can claim rent for as long as a building stands; but a mortgage is paid off after 25 years. I would also create an offence of making a person homeless under any but the most extreme circumstances (problem tenants do exist, but problem landlords are worse).

I would also deal with MPs' expenses by building a block of flats in London for the use of MPs while away from their constituencies -- and anything like a big TV with surround sound speakers that they buy with public money stays behind with the flat, when they move out.

Not a bad idea for the second point. No government would ever consider the first point as like it or not private landlords are providing a service successive governments have been completely unwilling to pull up the money for. If the government built adequate social housing there would be no need for rent controls as simple demand would drive prices down. Who's going to pay 1k+ a month when they can get a place off the council/housing association?

Please bring cute English ladies, the accent is one of my favourites.

"The" accent? There's heaps of them, and hugely varied.

As for Brexit, I can understand the Yes vote, not in a racist way but in the way that the EU is a mega-corporate, ultra-controlling, uber government that is far from helpful for smaller nations and the average citizen.

Sorry VL, but i raise you a scouse accent. ;)

Technically English.

What about the bastard offspring of Scouse and Brummie that is the Stoke-on-Trent accent?

There inner no Scouse int' clayhead accent mar duck, it's a mixture of Brum, Notts and Lincs...

Warrington, on the other hand, is the bastard offspring of Scouse and Manc..

"The" accent? There's heaps of them, and hugely varied.

As for Brexit, I can understand the Yes vote, not in a racist way but in the way that the EU is a mega-corporate, ultra-controlling, uber government that is far from helpful for smaller nations and the average citizen.
Yes, and apparently "the" Australian accent is a drunk variant ;)
Sorry VL, but i raise you a scouse accent. ;)

Technically English.
I was listening to some Welsh ladies talk last night and it sounded pretty gross

But two of them were very attractive, so it balanced out
Ugh