European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EU Referendum Discussion: Well That Worked Out Well Didn't It

Brexit, should we stay or should we go?

• Total voters
As an outsider looking in I find it hilarious that the people that pushed for this thing have all kind of walked away from it as well as ditching the promise of all this extra money for your health system. Its the age old thing. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I feel sorry for you guys.

Yip. Anything which has essentially emanated from years of tabloid press campaigns should serve as a massive warning flag. Unfortunately people who read the tabloid press generally readily adopt the ideas which are printed.

Yip. Anything which has essentially emanated from years of tabloid press campaigns should serve as a massive warning flag. Unfortunately people who read the tabloid press generally readily adopt the ideas which are printed.

It's all them owd cunts with rose tinted specs that thought the grass was greener back in the days before them pesky Euros got involved. They're also the cunts that will be dead before this Brexit shit hits the fan..

It's weird that people seem to think some kind of utopia is around the corner if only we can sack off the EU and boot a load of poor people out. And furthermore that this ideal world previously existed.

Seems to be a clear cut case of diverting attention from the greedy and merciless political and banking system and placing it on the easiest scapegoat available.

Last edited:
UKIP aren't a racist party, they just stand for British sovereignty.

BNP are racist cunts.
FARAGE-HE fucking rocks ass. He and UKIP got my vote any day and every cunting election.
The queen needs to step up, order all the politicunts executed for high treason, except for farage. And Boris Johnson.

Theresa may(be the antichrist...wait...no 'may' be about it' She IS the antichrist, hitler's bastard child with theresa aka satan may.

She needs to meet satan in hell and burn for all eternity in a swamp of stagnant festering dog shit on fire suffocating in her own fermenting piss.
She is evil, a piece of filth, she is scum, vermin and shit that a sewer wouldn't be seen dead containing. Long may she drink bleach, die of cancer and burn the fuck in hell. Whaddabitch. Responsible for the novel psychoactive banning act. She IS filth she needs to rot the hell in hell.

Limpet I don't mind being your token brown friend so you can get away with saying 'I'm not racist, I've got a brown friend, but I'd like to see him deported'.

UKIP probably have some bad eggs, but on the whole they are not a racist party.

I don't want to see all ''niggers'' and I use the word in quotations because I am referring only to its use by other people who call 'brown people' that, not using it myself, so nobody have a pop at me for it, *I* am NOT calling 'brown people' 'niggers' Infact I am not calling them anything whatsoever.

And ROFL Bella Figura, that, if it was not for the fact that I am currently sat with my arse plonked on a guitar amp for am impromptu computer chair, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing my (white) autistic bollocks so hard they were blasted free of my white autistic scrotum and hard enough that when they eventually landed one of two things could happen:

The first being they end up flying at hypersonic speed, so fast they could outrace a slug from the huge US navy battleship-mounted, nuclear powered hypersonic railgun.

And two, if shot downwards, they could be belted through the center of the earth, being coated with molten iron/nickel alloy from the core of the earth, probably a bit of iridium also since much of it will have sunk to the core of the earth, especially as it has almost as much of an affinity for ferrous metals as I do for shagging autistic girls=D

Although without testosterone replacement and assuming my cock didn't get blowm off utterly by the force of the testicular scrotesplosion, I'd have presumably,less of a desire for ANY sex, including making the wheels of the girls on the short bus go round and round, round and round,wheels lf the chicks on the short bus go round and round, all week the fucking hell well long'

Last edited:
Would xenophobic be a better word?

ps: no grudges held, we share a common enemy (Mrs. May) :)

Last edited:
And if the poll weren't closed I'd say 'brexit brexit brexit fucking brexit'

That 'brexit means brexit' is the one, single,one and fucking ONLY time anyone would ever catch me, living OR dead, or doing a Schroedinger's limpet chicken and being both alive AND dead at the same time in one, two, ten and thousand quantum superpositional states at the same time.

Fuck Theresa Ma(y)nus with a rusty razorwire wrapped baseball bat covered in boiling chorosulfonic acid and wielded by Satan's strongest personal demonic bodyguard hellspawn. Because theresa ma(y-be a man)nus is the fucking rabid, whorespawned antichrist gutterfucking slut-bitch from the foullest pit in Tartarus, and may she go back not TO tartarus, but to the very edge of the pit, so I could have the pleasure, given a temporary 10-minute entry pass to hell, and have the uber-pleasure of kicking maynus in the balls, and dropping It screaming in agony and terror right to the blackest bowels of Tartarus, for from the abyss was she beshitten from, and it is only fitting, that in the abyss she should die and in tartarus she should rot, forever condemned to eat dog feces, served to her mouth to mouth from tony bliar (spelling intentional) alternately with mandelsonofagutterbegottensyphiliticwhore, who, when each not feeding her lying-mouth-to-lying-mouth-to-lying mouth, Bliar and Mandelsonofabitch can take turns assraping Ma(y-be the antichrist)nus and thenthemselveslineupsi

So, it has come to this.

MPs ended up voting, in many cases against their own better judgement, to begin the formal process of leaving the EU, on the basis of a manipulated referendum with a result that was closer than the margin of error and which would not have conferred a mandate even if it had been convincing.

And the treaties we are about to shred are the only thing preventing war between the EU and the UK. If Brexit turns out really badly for us, we could actually be invaded .....

Well Malcolm Turnbull had a good day.

And he was the only one I was thinking of. Certainly none of you shitcunts.

Malcolm is a spineless gorm. He has no balls. He wont stand up to the ultra loony right of his party and thus is useless as pm. Apparently Trump is backing down on the refugees though. Someone must have reminded him we are their lapdog and occasionally he has to throw us a bone

Even spineless gorms have the occasional good day when up against backward neanderthal Presidents.

If Brexit turns out really badly for us, we could actually be invaded .....

And of course the flipside of the coin...

Hundreds of thousands of people come here and rape the shit out of our county... make cash businesses because the strength of the pound is strong...cheat on tax, send it to their own countries so they and relatives can live like kings in their own counties etc etc

Problem to me seems,

Morality is something for governments to discern. Everyone else, plays by their rules. If you let people rape you, they'll do it.

This is not a problem for, say, Australia... which is a beautiful country with a strong economy...they control their lands, and can govern it how they wish. And they have implemented rules to stop the rest of the world plundering their country.

We however, have to play by the rules made in Brussels. So we have to sit back, and let our country be raped for what it's worth.... because Brussels's doesn't mind.

Fuck that. It's not hard to see the benefits a brexit could achieve.

Last edited: