Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EU Referendum Discussion: Well That Worked Out Well Didn't It

Brexit, should we stay or should we go?

• Total voters
Secretly, 2 years ago you hoped id vote leave.... why? Weirdo

Nothing personal, mate. I just wanted to see how Scotland would fare on its own. Kind of like watching Big Brother.

Hey, I don't even know if you're a Scottish. You once said "cannae", so I just presumed.

Oh, and your screen name.

Loads of Aussies in Thailand. It's your Ibiza. One Aussie bloke got annoyed with me when I came on to his girlfriend. She did like me.

Are all Australian men that protective over their women? I was only going to fuck her. Jeez.
Yes we are. We generally dont take kindly to others trying to fuck our girlfriends / wives. That generally ends up badly.

If you ever find yourself in a relationship where you need to square up to random blokes in bars to stop your girlfriend cheating my advice would be to walk away.

If you ever find yourself in a relationship where you need to square up to random blokes in bars to stop your girlfriend cheating my advice would be to walk away.
I have not thrown a punch in 30 years. Plenty others do though...

I hear australian tourists in southeast asia are highly respected for their gentlemanly qualities and calm, polite mannerisms, this sounds like an unlikely story to me.

I hear australian tourists in southeast asia are highly respected for their gentlemanly qualities and calm, polite mannerisms, this sounds like an unlikely story to me.
A lot of Aussies are dickheads. Add alcohol, women and testosterone and it often ends in tears.

Not my thing though

I saw a guy get box popped. on TV the day after the Scots voted to stay who ruefully remarked how would we ever be free when there isn't a single person in the country willing to die for iet

I saw a guy get box popped. on TV the day after the Scots voted to stay who ruefully remarked how would we ever be free when there isn't a single person in the country willing to die for iet

I don't know about that.

There's research going on now asking about our votes in the last independence referendum and which policies were important to that vote, and what we voted and why in the recent EU referendum and what we'd likely vote and with which policies in a next indy ref if it came up.

I like that we're being asked that at the grassroots.

On review the story so far. We are now 18% poorer than our equivalent in Europe. To travel in Europe now costs us 18% more. We will feel more pain as prices for EU imports rise towards Christmas. The EU citizens have no time for us. We are now in every sense becoming the Island state that those wonderful stand up politicians (who have funnily enough disappeared) wanted us to be.

The poor Scots are even poorer and they of course now have the right to vote again to stay in the EU and get rid of middle England leavers.

No reduction in immigration in fact we see more price rises in London as the Euro rich rush to cash in on a 18% house price reduction.

It's not all doom. We are more competitive in Europe, at least short term before we face facts we never actually manufactured much.

Next year? Forget the holiday your staying home.

As an outsider looking in I find it hilarious that the people that pushed for this thing have all kind of walked away from it as well as ditching the promise of all this extra money for your health system. Its the age old thing. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I feel sorry for you guys.

High Court insists there must be a parliamentary vote before Article 50 can be invoked: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

If the Supreme Court agrees with the High Court, they probably will bring back the House of Lords .....

Poetic Justice would be for it to go all the way to the European Court; and then for them to say, We're pissed off with 40 years' worth of bending over backwards to accommodate you, and you obviously want out, so we're cutting our losses. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.