• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good bit more potent than phenazepam by weight. Etizolam is estimated to be slightly stronger than alprazolam and clonazepam, which are each around double the potency of phenazepam. So, it's something like 0.75mg etizolam = 1mg alprazolam/clonazepam = 2mg phenazepam... roughly. IME, rounding off to etizolam being around 2x as strong as phenazepam by weight is a pretty accurate statement, though.

Thanks for the info!

How is the half-life of Etizolam? I find Phenazepam leaves me drowsy in the morning. Is Etizolam shorter acting than Phenazepam?

I am also wondering if you find Etizolam to be a superior benzo to Phenazepam. Is it more euphoric, or have any other superior qualities?

Thanks BollWeevil!

i know you asked bollweevil but i figured i'd throw in my .02 ..its half life is only 8 hours compared to the (about) 60 hours of phenazepams half life. but it also has an active metabolite that has a longer half life so it still stays around for some time.. i will let others give advice on dosing with benzos because my doses aren't safe for someone with no-low tolerance.. it does feel real nice tho :D

Besides dIfferences in potency, is the general consensus that etizolam is a better benzo derivative than phenazepam?
FAR better.

Etizolam is a very useful drug, both for medicinal and recreational use, whereas phenazepam is very useless for either - at least to someone who has as intimate a relationship with benzos as I do...

Like I said before, Etizolam is always near the top of my benzo-rating list along with Flunitrazepam, while Phenazepam is always near the bottom along with Flurazepam and Chlordiazepoxide.

^How much do you dose at a time? I'm experimenting with different dose levels of etizolam and I'm curious how other people use it. 1-2mg at a time has been what gives me the most effects, and even at that level, it isn't really intoxicating. What about you, Jamshyd? You're probably the most experienced person with this drug on BL! In what dose range do you see the most benefits with this drug?

hi

Anyone have any idea what this metabolizes into? Like something detectable for instance

^Alpha-hydroxyetizolam, which has a half life of 8 hours. It is actually a thienobenzodiazepine, if that's what you were getting at...

Last edited:
I bought this and it doesn't work for me at all, not to mention sources but i paid $xx for 250mg, from Canada. I solved it in PolypropylenGlycol, don't think that should matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this and it doesn't work for me at all, not to mention sources but i paid $xx for 250mg, from Canada. I solved it in PolypropylenGlycol, don't think that should matter?

<mod action = "snip">

How much was your dose?

How much was your dose?
Well the problem is many people have said this source is good, so i have no ide whats wrongs. i'm up at 10mgs dosages without tolerance, im pretty shure that should give me amnesica or atleast som relife from my ainxiety. I should add that it solved it int proyplenglcyol,

Well the problem is many people have said this source is good, so i have no ide whats wrongs. i'm up at 10mgs dosages without tolerance, im pretty shure that should give me amnesica or atleast som relife from my ainxiety. I should add that it solved it int proyplenglcyol,

10mg without a tolerance should have you FLOORED. Never tried making a solution but perhaps there was a mistake in the process?

Someone more knowledgeable will hopefully respond.

But I know for a fact 10mg would have you GONE.

edit: looking at your typos maybe the effects are starting to kick in?:)

10mg without a tolerance should have you FLOORED. Never tried making a solution but perhaps there was a mistake in the process?

Someone more knowledgeable will hopefully respond.

But I know for a fact 10mg would have you GONE.

edit: looking at your typos maybe the effects are starting to kick in?:)
Yeah probably, i'v done benzo last week and before that so maybye that counts for my increased tolerance.

snort some bra, that should work, not too much tho, tell me how it compares to other benzos uve tried while ur at it

How long ago was your last dose? I suggest you wait it out a bit before you redose.

How long ago was your last dose? I suggest you wait it out a bit before you redose.
10-15mg today, should getting me flored even tought i hade a benzo bing o Clonazepam last week.

10-15mg today, should getting me flored even tought i hade a benzo bing o Clonazepam last week.

Haha you're typos are getting worse and I asked how long ago your last dose was, not how much :). just wait it out for a few hours and report back.

Takes a long time to come on, doesn't hit you fast like alprazolam, clonazepam, or diazepam. Started feeling it around +20 minutes, and seemed like it peaked at 2-3 hours in. It's interesting because it almost felt like it had two stages. I wonder if that is because of it's active metabolite alpha-hydroxyetizolam?

For the T+20min - 2 hours, a lot more muscle relaxation and discoordination than 1.25mg of alprazolam, but rather clear in the head. Not tired at all, especially compared to alprazolam, which would have me a little sleepy. Head still feels very clear considering the amount of muscle relaxation.

Hours T+3:00-6:00 felt different. Some tiredness came on, stronger body feeling, much like when you're sleeping in and every position feels comfortable. More of your standard drunken gigglely-ness, opposed to the clear headed beginning.

I'd say I felt about normal at T+8:00hours, though it's hard to tell with benzos.

Quoted from an earlier response from this thread.

I guess i should not redose more then. Starting to fell something but not enough.

I definitely agree and actually mentioned earlier, I believe, that it seems that there are definitely two distinct stages to the effects.

the only effects i felt were like i was in a warm safe blanket.. it's weird, it wasn't like other benzos to me.. maybe it has different effects on me.. i wish i had more!
i would have some but noooo the sink ate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.