• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that I can't seem to enjoy this drug anymore. The first few times I tried it, I really liked it, but recently I haven't had a single good experience. I have gotten hellish headaches 100% of the time since maybe a week or so after first trying it.

I've been sampling the etizolam these last couple days and am very happy with it. Made up some 1mg blotters which has worked out quite well so far. Managed to dissolve 10mg/ml in almond extract, which is mostly propylene glycol. The benzo it most reminds me of is diazepam, though much stronger. Starts off with some pretty strong muscle relaxation followed by a more typical benzo sedation. Have to agree with the other reports claiming that there are two distinct stages with this one. My favourite part about it is the lack of amnesia or head fog that I get with most benzo's, especially alprazolam. Though im sure if I really pushed the dosage those effects would begin to present themselves. My preferred dosage is 1.5mg, gets a nice euphoria and muscle relaxation going. All in all a thumbs up.

Triazolam.

Triazolam definitely has strong amnesic properties. Not RC, on that account.

I've been sampling the etizolam these last couple days and am very happy with it. Made up some 1mg blotters which has worked out quite well so far. Managed to dissolve 10mg/ml in almond extract, which is mostly propylene glycol. The benzo it most reminds me of is diazepam, though much stronger. Starts off with some pretty strong muscle relaxation followed by a more typical benzo sedation. Have to agree with the other reports claiming that there are two distinct stages with this one. My favourite part about it is the lack of amnesia or head fog that I get with most benzo's, especially alprazolam. Though im sure if I really pushed the dosage those effects would begin to present themselves. My preferred dosage is 1.5mg, gets a nice euphoria and muscle relaxation going. All in all a thumbs up.

Will 10mg dissolve in 1ml? It won't get saturated? I'm planning to make a 2.5mg/1ml solution. Would that work with just heating and stirring?

edit: I reread earlier posts in the thread stating 2.5mg/1ml in propylene glycol should be okay...

thanks and sorry for all those pms bollweevil :D

Last edited:
Tho flunitrazepam despite its personna is possible

I think it has been demonised as a rape drug. Which is unfair IMO. :X

Very eager to try this benzo....haven't quite found anything legitimate out there. Guess I just have bad luck. Anyway, glad to read about a lot of peoples experiences about it. Makes me want to find it even more, considering I'm a bit of a benzo enthusiast lol.

Will 10mg dissolve in 1ml? It won't get saturated? I'm planning to make a 2.5mg/1ml solution. Would that work with just heating and stirring?

edit: I reread earlier posts in the thread stating 2.5mg/1ml in propylene glycol should be okay...

thanks and sorry for all those pms bollweevil :D

Hey man, no problem! 10mg may be a bit high FWIW, both to get to dissolve and to measure out once it is dissolved. 2.5 should have you good though!

So I got this today in powder form. I have cheap 1mg scale, but I'm pretty sure that it gives about 10+/- weight, so I won't risk with it. As I'm pretty experienced dosing phenazepam and MDPV without scale and have never dosed these too much. So I'm going to dose this with toothpick as its very thin in the end. Not good for harm reduction, but well what can you do if you cant get hold of PEG. Will this dissolve in normal 40% alcohol, can't get higher proofed liquid?

Last edited:
How long it takes before physical addiction comes? As this have short half-life so keeping one or two days breaks between weeks will help not getting addicted?

Can somebody take picture powder of 2mg? As I have been very careful with this, so I've took very small amounts with toothpick (smaller then 1mm on toothpick) and have felt only like about 0,25-0,75mg xanax, so not much feeling (got tolerances 0 as had 6 month break from benzos). Now I took about 4mm powder in to toothpick and now it feels really great, like 2mg xanax or rivatril. Just like to know how much I have been taking and how much I took now. THanks. :)

I have done 500 mg of etizolam in 3 weeks every day. First I scaled something like 1-2mg to gelatin capsules. Then I tired for for filling gelatin capsiles and took something like 2-5mg doses straight from the pouch with spatula.

Etizolam did work for the first week really good but then the best effects diseappeared and didn't get any good benzo effecs from it.

Got quite high tolerance for it.. Maube I should keep week or two break before taking it anymore.

Nice and funny party "benzo" but doesn't win alprazolam. Didn't even get blackouts so its good stuff to take bar and hit girls.

Tolerance builds very fast. Didn't get any physical addiction.

Nice and funny party "benzo" but doesn't win alprazolam. Didn't even get blackouts so its good stuff to take bar and hit girls.

Tolerance builds very fast. Didn't get any physical addiction.

When you say 'hit girls' do you mean take it yourself then hit-on girls, or to literally 'hit' the girls with this stuff?

So I finally got my order. I dropped 250mg of etizolam into approx. 250ml of propylene glycol. Some of the powder stuck to my fingers so I just licked it off (bad idea, don't do this for the sake of harm reduction). I shook the solution up a bit and now it's just sitting on in my desk. Hopefully it'll dissolve on its own by tomorrow.

Is propylene glycol supposed to taste funky? It feels like it numbs my tongue for a second too.

^No, vodka is only around half ethanol and the other half is water. You really need a higher percentage of ethanol, because etizolam is insoluble in water.

I tried 2mg yesterday and smoke weed on top of it so I can't really describe the effects alone.
I definitely felt the effects tho. Feels like alprazolam, but less sloppy and messy?
After eating dinner, I went to McDonalds and got two apple pies and three cookies and finished it all. I usually eat a lot on alprazolam too.

It also doesn't knock you out like alprazolam does. My memory is a bit blurred but I remember everything.

Is propylene glycol supposed to taste funny and numb your tongue for a second?

I just took 1mg a few minutes ago and will report back.

it's been 30 minutes and my body is relaxed and I feel the typical subtle benzo effects except I can function better than on other benzos. I'm starting to feel that warm blanket around me as others mentioned before (maybe placebo atm).

I already like it more than xanax. Anyone 'nod' on this?

Yesterday I took some promethazine+codeine (drank, sizzurp, etc.) with weed on top of etizolam. When I lied down to sleep I felt as if I were nodding.

I'm surprised more people aren't posting in this thread.

Is everyone done with experimenting with it? I think it's a really good benzo.

Dependence is sneaking up on me though. I used it everyday since I got it and didn't really call myself out on it until recently.

No one experienced the 'nod' I'm talking about? It's not to the extent of nodding hard on opiates but I can lie down and random thoughts would run through my head, feels pleasant, and it doesn't just knock me out. I haven't experienced this with any other benzo.

Can someone tell me if ingesting all that propylene glycol is bad for you? Is it normal to feel as if it numbs your tongue?

No one experienced the 'nod' I'm talking about? It's not to the extent of nodding hard on opiates but I can lie down and random thoughts would run through my head, feels pleasant, and it doesn't just knock me out. I haven't experienced this with any other benzo.
I get that on benzos in general, I think it's just a matter of having enough tolerance not to go to sleep and having the experience with opiates that the idea of laying there not quite asleep letting your thoughts go wherever is something you try to do. It works alot better with an opiate in combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.