• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the brand of pills he got I suppose, although unlikely. The way it's synthesized and the contents of the pills can effect how effective the drug is. We need more comparisons of the powder vs different brands of it in pill form.

-J

gonna be getting some more etizolam powder soon hopefully.. let yall know when it happens and then we can figure out dosages needed for wanted results. with my last batch i had to take like 5mg (well 3mg etizolam and 2mg clonazepam) at a time. we'll see what happens this time.

Last edited:
HdoubleODeezy

Judging by the fact you seem to be an experienced phenazepam user as well, am I right in assuming you have a moderate benzo tolerance?

HdoubleODeezy

Judging by the fact you seem to be an experienced phenazepam user as well, am I right in assuming you have a moderate benzo tolerance?

yes i have a decent benzo tolerance.. im prescribed 5mg clonazepam a day and can handle much more than that. why do you ask? because of the doses i take?

yeah i should probly put a disclaimer saying i have a benzo tolerance so dont take my doses.. good idea.

yes i have a decent benzo tolerance.. im prescribed 5mg clonazepam a day and can handle much more than that. why do you ask? because of the doses i take?

yeah i should probly put a disclaimer saying i have a benzo tolerance so dont take my doses.. good idea.

Yeh just wondering what to make of your dosage experience. I have no tolerance for benzos to speak of so I didn't want to go overboard.

well it depends on what benzo you're taking.. but try to find a benzo equivalency chart

- http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm
- http://www.mental-health-today.com/rx/benzo.htm
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_benzodiazepines

and try an equiv dose to 10-20 diazepam for starters..

Very late edit: So if you were going to take phenazepam and wanted to take the equiv of 10mg diazepam (valium) you would take 1mg phenazepam on the chart it has a list of equiv doses so i went down it to diazepam and saw 10mg then got to phenazepam and saw 1mg, telling me 1mg phenazepam = 10mg diazepam.. so if you wanted equiv of 20mg diazepam you would take.. 2mg phenazepam. but keep in mind even tho they are both long acting benzos, many benzos have many different effects so the equiv charts are more for tolerance than for what you will feel while on the benzo. (*tried to explain it the best i could, sorry if i didn't*)

Last edited:
^What do you think of the guy taking 10mg above? That seems very high from the reports on the drug, saying it is as strong, if not slightly stronger than alprazolam, mg for mg. 1-2mg should be plenty for most; what did 1-2mg do for you?

I'm sure that's just his high tolerance. If he's prescribed 5mg of clonazepam a day, and can handle more, it would make sense that he would have to take 5-10mg of etizolam. 5mg of Clonazepam would have me blacked-out x3.

^Yeah, my tolerance got a bit higher since I tried phenazepam... I take about 2.5mg of that at a time to get effects, so I wasn't sure how much etizolam to start at. I started with 1mg and it gave good effects... very relaxing and not very "heavy". I'll probably go slightly higher next time, though. I will give more thoughts on the drug as I experiment a little more with it

^Yeah, my tolerance got a bit higher since I tried phenazepam... I take about 2.5mg of that at a time to get effects, so I wasn't sure how much etizolam to start at. I started with 1mg and it gave good effects... very relaxing and not very "heavy". I'll probably go slightly higher next time, though. I will give more thoughts on the drug as I experiment a little more with it

yeah go a little higher with the dose and i promise you that you won't regret it.. i can't forget that warm comfy feeling it gave me those (only) couple times i got to take it lol.. have fun with this shit man.

Late edit: i was just thinking and i realized that for me, the doses needed for etizolam from my supplier were the same doses i need to take for phenazepam.. just a thought. cant test that theory though because my sink ate it.. damn sink and pipes must be so relaxed and high right now lol, lucky bastards, stealin my shit. ill show them.

Last edited:
I've got 95% ethanol to dissolve this in, how many mgs do you think I can get to fully dissolve per milliliter?

I've got 95% ethanol to dissolve this in, how many mgs do you think I can get to fully dissolve per milliliter?

try 4-5mg per ml..

EDIT: everything else i erased had to do with phenazepam not etizolam.. my b

Last edited:
My updated review on etizolam:

I really like this benzo. I haven't even taken it in high doses or even equivalent doses to what I have been taking in other benzos recently, and I see already that it is a great anxiolytic. It does not intoxicate me as intensely as some of the more "hard-hitting" benzos like alprazolam or phenazepam at the dose I am, at the dose I am taking (1mg). The only word I can think of to describe this drug is "relaxing". It's not overly powerful and sedating when used in the proper dose IME, and it really works better at actually relaxing me and making me feel good without significantly intoxicating me (not to say it doesn't have positive effects!) than any other benzo I have taken and can compare to it.

^ nice.. glad you're enjoying it :)

EDIT: i'd try to explore higher dosages, there is a sweet spot. i hit it when i had mine. it was great %)

Last edited:
Bump:
anyone else try this yet? or anyone who has already had it have any new experiences with it?

Bump:
anyone else try this yet? or anyone who has already had it have any new experiences with it?

didnt rate it at all.
took 10x1mg etizolam - etilaam intas pharmaceuticals tabs over the course of 4 hours and felt very little.

tbh probably due to my stupidly high tolerance to benzos.

will try again after my 1 month or so break and report back.

i was just thinking and i realized that for me, the doses needed for etizolam from my supplier were the same doses i need to take for phenazepam.. just a thought. cant test that theory though because my sink ate it.. damn sink and pipes must be so relaxed and high right now lol, lucky bastards, stealin my shit. ill show them.

Can anyone else compare the potency of etizolam compared to phenazepam? According to wiki, etizolam should be slightly more potent than phenazepam.

Besides dIfferences in potency, is the general consensus that etizolam is a better benzo derivative than phenazepam?

250 mg of etizolam on the way next week, getting excited as I drowse off after taking 4 mg of phenazepam...

Can anyone else compare the potency of etizolam compared to phenazepam? According to wiki, etizolam should be slightly more potent than phenazepam.

Besides dIfferences in potency, is the general consensus that etizolam is a better benzo derivative than phenazepam?

250 mg of etizolam on the way next week, getting excited as I drowse off after taking 4 mg of phenazepam...

i just want to note that i have a decently high benzo tolerance.. so it could very person to person. i can handle 10mg of it where you just said 4mg makes you drowsey. and plus im scripted 5mg klonopin.

Bump:
I just got some and have tried it once at 2mg, with nearly no benzo tolerance. It feels pretty similar to 1mg alprazolam. I feel like there are some subtler differences I haven't quite picked up yet, but probably will after exploring it more.

I just got some and have tried it once at 2mg, with nearly no benzo tolerance. It feels pretty similar to 1mg alprazolam. I feel like there are some subtler differences I haven't quite picked up yet, but probably will after exploring it more.

cool!
be sure to update us on any different experiences.. :)

It's a good bit more potent than phenazepam by weight. Etizolam is estimated to be slightly stronger than alprazolam and clonazepam, which are each around double the potency of phenazepam. So, it's something like 0.75mg etizolam = 1mg alprazolam/clonazepam = 2mg phenazepam... roughly. IME, rounding off to etizolam being around 2x as strong as phenazepam by weight is a pretty accurate statement, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.