• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this out to my own detriment. I bought an amount of etizolam to allow me to sleep after ethylphenidate sessions and to kick the all-night feinding...But I found that once it kicked in, it took away all common sense, which was the one thing that could have prevented me from binging all night. As a result I'd binge regardless of the etizolam...Which majorly fucked me over.

I honestly think it's the euphoria you get from Etizolam that causes this. It's the drug users paradox; "I feel so good! I need to take more!". What's funny to me is that my friends and I will ingest Etizolam trying to go to sleep only to end up staying up all night because we feel so good.

Hey all, just wanted to ask is it "safe" to take Etizolam while taking Citalopram? Just got some in but i'm on 20mg citalopram daily for about 2 years now and i cannot find any info if there's any bad interactions etc. Usually it's pretty easy to find if a particular substance is "safe" to take with citalopram but i just cannot find anything about taking Etizolam with it, any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

i love etizolam its great for anxiety, and super cheap when you order from the right people overseas. Feels a little different than a traditional benzo but is super euphoric. And also great for those on probation as it does not show up on urine screens.

Hmm, I just got out of detox and right before I checked myself in I took 10mg and smoked a blunt....2 days later I was tired of just walking the halls for hours so I figured I'd ask the nurse what came up in my piss and she said benzos and weed...also, I haven't done xanax or any other benzo at least 8 or 9 days before going to detox...so idk...unless I forgot which is possible....but I'm pretty sure I haven't.

Hey all, just wanted to ask is it "safe" to take Etizolam while taking Citalopram? .
Good question.
When my friend who is on citalopram takes 1mg of etizolam (She does this pretty regularly) she reacts like i would on 2mg. Feels very sleepy. No other effect as far as I could see

Bummer. The place I used to be able to get it from on the cheap is gone. Got 29mg left. Gotta make em last I suppose.

Hmm, I just got out of detox and right before I checked myself in I took 10mg and smoked a blunt....2 days later I was tired of just walking the halls for hours so I figured I'd ask the nurse what came up in my piss and she said benzos and weed...also, I haven't done xanax or any other benzo at least 8 or 9 days before going to detox...so idk...unless I forgot which is possible....but I'm pretty sure I haven't.

sorry i should have mentioned i get tested by gc/ms testing and not just a dipstick test which idk if they show up on. what other benzos did you take before? i know that diazepam and clonzepam have long enough half lives to last that long, also idk what you were in detox for but lots of heroin in my area is cut with benzos lately. i just got out of detox too and a number of people tested positive after just doing bags. the bags in my area are so dirty i tested positve for coke and oxy too when i hadnt done either in like 3 months.

Hey everybody, I got my 100mg of etizolam powder and about 1h30m ago I eyeballed a very small dose (About enough to coat one side of the head of a pen, took sublingually) very unprudent way of dosing but i really don't have any other means. I can feel it, but just a little bit.

I have no euphoria, slight sedation, and feel kind of crappy to be honest. I'm going to take a little more, and wait another hour. If my typing skills don't get dramatically worse after that, I'll reconsider.

I am using my typing to evaluate how messed up I might be, as i find it hard to simply feel how messed up I am. My typing seems fine right now, right?

Hey everybody, I got my 100mg of etizolam powder and about 1h30m ago I eyeballed a very small dose (About enough to coat one side of the head of a pen, took sublingually) very unprudent way of dosing but i really don't have any other means. I can feel it, but just a little bit.

I have no euphoria, slight sedation, and feel kind of crappy to be honest. I'm going to take a little more, and wait another hour. If my typing skills don't get dramatically worse after that, I'll reconsider.

I am using my typing to evaluate how messed up I might be, as i find it hard to simply feel how messed up I am. My typing seems fine right now, right?

Don't eyeball etizolam powder...

Cos now you don't know how much you've taken and nor do we. Your grammar is immaculate but I bet the uncertainty is ruining the mood. If you don't own any scales, the vendor you bought etizolam powder off ought to stock mg scales if they've got any sense..

I am pretty ashamed that I am being so wreckless about this, as this powder should be VERY potent, but I am not going to leave my dorm room so if I black out...maybe I won't make an ass of myself since I'm locked up in here. This is not like me, but I really want to see if this stuff works, so judging by the amount I just took...I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pretty messed up pretty soon.

And yes, I think any vendor that deals with substances that are dosed in the single digit mg range should sell accurate mg scales. Tomorrow I'm going to the chemistry lab and I am going to measure out 2mg doses and places them in...something. I'm going to post again or edit with an update in about 30m-1hr and see how my typing is. If the dose i just took doesn't get me messed up, I don't know what will.

Any tips on being able to tell what subtle things I might feel indicating that the drug is in effect? I haven't taken high doses of benzos very often, so I don't really know what to expect. I have a feeling I may just pass out. I'm pretty aware right now though and am having no trouble typing.

I realize eyeballing doses for etizolam or phenazepam is very dangerous as black outs can happen this way, so even though I am doing this right now, I don't recommend anyone else does. This night could turn out very bad for me as a result.

The human eye could easily mistake 2-3mg for 15mg+ or vice versa depending on the consistency, fluffiness etc. You could be risking far more than just a black out if you managed to take that much - adding multiple doses further lowers the accuracy, particularly as come up time is affected by come up time, metabolism etc.

If you don't have a scale you really shouldn't be taking it, or if you plan to then you should shell out the extra and get pills rather than powder. Over in PD we have a lot of people who eyeball and get themselves hurt and in hospital - but that's which psychedelics which are usually relatively physically benign, with benzos it's a far more serious thing.

---

Anyway, how long does this one take to kick in on a full stomach? Curious as I might be obtaining some soon :)

Now you have me nervous. yes, I might have taken 15mg. Who knows? I don't, and you sure don't, so I figure i better just stay in here and see what happens. What dangers might I be facing? Self-injury? Or can etizolam cause serious overdose dangers?

I'm going to go get some food (walking, not driving, on campus) and I will report back in an hour or less. If I have not posted an update one hour from now, something may have gone wrong.

Last edited:
Now you have me nervous. yes, I might have taken 15mg. Who knows? I don't, and you sure don't, so I figure i better just stay in here and see what happens. What dangers might I be facing? Self-injury? Or can etizolam cause serious overdose dangers?

I would have thought you'd be pretty out of it by now...Etizolam's pretty quick hitting. You're lucid enough to type perfectly, which is surely an indicator of your mental state.

I ordered some of these and recently had bad benzo withdrawal and it reminded me just how deadly and debilitating they are.. I am throwing these out as soon as they come in. Benzos are the devil for me.. I don't know how or why I forgot that.. but you develop tolerance so quick, and the withdrawals are SO much worse than even the most extreme heroin addiction, and it doesnt even get you feeling good or anything remotely close like that.

I detoxed from benzos like a year ago and now if I take them long enough the withdrawals coem back so hard and quick. No drug has ever sent me to the ER but I was VERY close with these benzo withdrawals..and I was only a moderate user. I see some doses people write here and I am like HOLY FUCKKK I don't know how people can handle it.

Its scary how cheap etizolam is it's really insane..for me thats a bad combination..super cheap benzos delivered in the mail. Last time I detoxed I told my self never ever again it's just POINTLESS. So now I am saying it..never ever again..lol I hope I have the willpower to chuck these when they come.

Yeah when I was eating I noticed I was feeling it big time, but it was exactly like what 2mg of alprazolam would do to me. I feel kind of out of it, can still ave conversations without word slurrage, but forget what I just did only seconds ago. I may be in a state where I won't remember what happened to me tonight and the last hour, but I won't know til tomorrow. But seriously, based on all I've read about the effects, it seems like I only took maybe 4-6mg. And it still seems like I am typing okay, but the effects are JUST like alprazolam, but only a 2-4mg dose. I hate benzos for using alone because they produce no quphoria, and etizolam is producing nothing near euphoria for me. I actually feel kinda crappy. But, it is definitely just a like a benzo and every benzo experience I've had, I just thought there would be some euphoria. I am disappointed.

At least it should be great for my stim come downs, but by itself, LAME IME. Benzos are always so boring for me recreationally because they just make you act like a drunk dumbass with NO BUZZ AT ALL. Oh well, I thought etizolam would be different, but it's just the same as other benzos (I realize its not a benzo exactly but the effects on me are the same as benzos.). This if I take more the euphoria might show up> Quite honestly, I might just go to sleep soon as I'm pretty bored and sedated.

EDIT: Looking back at what i just typed I see a few errors from benzo-typing.

As mentioned, I think you'd know by now if you'd taken too much - the issue is more that, by the time you know, if you took a massive overdose, it might be too late - so you should really avoid eyeballing something so potent in future. Just wouldn't want to see anyone get hurt :)

If you don't have a scale, try Liquid Measurement, there's a big thread on how to do it etc over in PD: Here's the link

Yeah you'll never really find euphoria in any benzo IMO.. but I mean I do get a high. It;s just you rtolerance goes up so qu ick that 'high' goes away then all they do is help you sleep then its to the point where you NEED it, then your fucked.

I think some of the blister packs of the Etilaam brand are bunk/fake...I ate 2 packs (20 pills...20mg) and felt nothing....sometimes my friends say they worked or say they didn't feel anything and get pissed at me like I had something to do with it....oh well.

I ordered some Etilaam pills in the blister packs mentioned. I'm having a hard time comparing them to typical benzos.

I take all of my benzos sublingually.

Alprazolam seems to really fuck me up. I'm prescribed 0.25mg tabs and I can even take 0.125mg of alprazolam and really feel it. It really makes me feel stupid and I have trouble solving logical problems and doing math on it.

Clonazepam is my favorite right now. I have the Epizep brand 2mg tabs. I break them into quarters and take 0.5mg. It doesn't fuck me up like alprazolam does, and seems to really knock out anxiety in a more effective manner.

Etizolam is weird. It's not as anxiolytic as I thought it would be. I think that 1mg of etizolam is about equal to 0.5mg of clonazepam or alprazolam, but with poorer anxiolytic effects. It seems to slow down my thought process without causing dissociation or amnesia like alprazolam. It seems to give me a mental buzz that is more powerful than the smoothness of clonazepam.

It's so hard to compare benzos. The jury is still out. I'm going to try to come up with a way to objectively compare these three drugs because its really bothering me. I'm trying to figure out what I would use each for in certain situations and its tough to tell. The prolactin increasing properties in the etizolam is a huge turn off. Abuse this stuff, and your libido is going bye-bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have etizola I think is the brand? They def are not bunk. I am glad I didnt get etilaam brand.

Man, etilozam is useless if you don't use volumetric doses because the 100mg poweder is sticky, hard to move, very very little of it, ugh such a pain. The only way to do etizolam powder is to make a solution out of it, but with what, since it is water insoluble? Propylene glycol works, but where do I get this?

*snip*

BTW, I'm on the stuff now, and it fucks you up just as much as any benzo would. But honestly, alprazolam is better for my purposes.

OH AND BY THE WAY, I snorted maybe the amount of powder that would be in 1/8th of a benedryl (the white pink caspules) and I blacked out 5 mins later. Insufflation seems to work.

Too bad I can't find any vendors seeling it anymore, totally bogus.

Forgoive this post I can't tell what I'm really saying as Im kinda messed up. Hope I didnt mess up too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.